Old 11-18-2008, 22:55   #1
Hopey
NomNom

Hopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond repute
Zomg. Oreo.

I said I would quit around my 16th birthday when I got to Hawaii. In 28 days I will be sixteen, and I now live on the Big Island of Hawaii (again). Dropped everything in whs. Sold all gear off along with giving some to Chris and dbs to friends, no possible way for me to come back unless I start clean which I refuse to do.

<3 to Tanya, Chris, Deigo, Jerome, & Jason(Running_Riot25/~FireFox~)
<3 to Dave (+Orion+), one of my biggest idols on the game and irl.
<3 to all of the enemies I have made and have made this game fun.
<3 to Jerome for giving me a character to play on for the past 3 months or so.
<3 to Dan&Brent who helped me loads, even if we aren't speaking.
<3 to Matt for being able to set our differences aside and come to an actual truce even after all the e-drama.
<3 to all of the people who dropped my ego a few notches down from coming into this game a cocky little ****.
<3 to all the immature people older than me who showed me age really doesn't matter when it comes to the game.
<3 to the debates I've had with people and our clashing personalities.
<3 to the e-drama that made me realize I should stop caring what people think about me.
<3 to Andrew who sent me oreos at my time of need.
<3 to the Cinders who made this game really fun for a couple months before I left.
Edit: OH! Yeah! And <3 to Lotak for taking my Grammar wh0re trophy.
<3 to all of you for making me go from 50 wpm to 87

Ohh. And,

I really don't care what you think of me. I don't have anyone to explain to about me quitting being a full-time player... I know Dan will post here saying **** about me what he thinks is the full story and I can honestly say I really don't care. I have a guy who really makes me happy. Dan, please just remember it was you who only talked to me when you needed me, not the other way around.

I have promised Tanya & Deigo I will log on CO as much as possible. I will not be playing, if anything I will be sitting in a house chatting, most of the time I'll probably use MSN though.
I'll probably post in the counting thread daily but I wont be paying attention to the real forums, I'll probably just read it instead of giving input. I was planning on quitting before this *** patch this sort of just added onto it.

It was fun at the drop party though. Gratz to all who got the elite 1 socks and gold.

Rightt. One more thing,

RL>CO

edit #2: Oh&I'll think of you guys every time I straighten my hair, don't worry.

Last edited by Hopey; 11-18-2008 at 23:03.
Hopey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2008, 23:18   #2
INDEPENDENT
PLVL PLX!!

INDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond reputeINDEPENDENT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopey View Post
I said I would quit around my 16th birthday when I got to Hawaii. In 28 days I will be sixteen, and I now live on the Big Island of Hawaii (again). Dropped everything in whs. Sold all gear off along with giving some to Chris and dbs to friends, no possible way for me to come back unless I start clean which I refuse to do.

<3 to Matt for being able to set our differences aside and come to an actual truce even after all the e-drama.
<3 to all of the people who dropped my ego a few notches down from coming into this game a cocky little ****.
<3 to all the immature people older than me who showed me age really doesn't matter when it comes to the game.
<3 to the e-drama that made me realize I should stop caring what people think about me.
<3 to the Cinders who made this game really fun for a couple months before I left.

Ohh. And,

I really don't care what you think of me. I don't have anyone to explain to about me quitting being a full-time player... I know Dan will post here saying **** about me what he thinks is the full story and I can honestly say I really don't care. I have a guy who really makes me happy. Dan, please just remember it was you who only talked to me when you needed me, not the other way around.

I have promised Tanya & Deigo I will log on CO as much as possible. I will not be playing, if anything I will be sitting in a house chatting, most of the time I'll probably use MSN though.
I'll probably post in the counting thread daily but I wont be paying attention to the real forums, I'll probably just read it instead of giving input. I was planning on quitting before this *** patch this sort of just added onto it.

It was fun at the drop party though. Gratz to all who got the elite 1 socks and gold.

Rightt. One more thing,

RL>CO

edit #2: Oh&I'll think of you guys every time I straighten my hair, don't worry.
<3 Hopey, you made my CO experience the bestestestest.

+Chris+ 130Water-130Warrior-131Water

Pookie 130Trojan-125Warrior (Retired)

KickenWing 130-130Ninja-Warrior
INDEPENDENT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 01:10   #3
Oural2

Oural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond reputeOural2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDEPENDENT View Post
<3 Hopey, you made my CO experience the bestestestest.
She still owes me an explanation though!
Oural2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 04:23   #4
Fellatio
Finger

Fellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond repute
i thought toxic oreo was back
Old 11-19-2008, 04:26   #5
ronsonAGAIN

ronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ohh. And,

Rightt. One more thing,

RL>CO

No love for me SIS? Wellllll **** you hoe.
ronsonAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 04:53   #6
powerman

powerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond reputepowerman has a reputation beyond repute
take care hope whatever you do irl and was fun with ya in same guild.good luck
Snowwhite : [size=1]powerman Class: [b]Warrior>Trojan>Trojan Lvl: 122-130-132 Guild: Angel_Brood Spouse: / FireBii 110-130 water>fire Guild/<FastClubbers> /eestigirl : water-water 110-130/ guild <FastClubbers>/powerman2 tro-warr 120-106/guild/<FastClubbers> thanks to Biibii for avatar

wow boulderfist server dwarf hunter lvl 68
powerman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 04:57   #7
Fellatio
Finger

Fellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond reputeFellatio has a reputation beyond repute
RL sucks no respawn points
Old 11-19-2008, 07:10   #8
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
lol hopey <3 for you my spam friend here on forum to my first friend after server merge

have fun with everything you do and i have you on msn so if i'm ever on i'll remember to say hai ^_^
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 09:37   #9
HolyMystic
YouNoCap

HolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond reputeHolyMystic has a reputation beyond repute
Bubbye Grammar Nazi xD

I <3 Waffles
HolyMystic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 09:57   #10
darkrosey17
Best Tro!!

darkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond reputedarkrosey17 has a reputation beyond repute
i aint gonna post ****, end of the day, we have our own side on the story, n w.e happened it all fuked up, my fault for even doing it( but in a way u can take some the blame, even if u didnt wanna, cause it takes 2 to *** sumthin like tht up), but w.e, gl in life
-Ninja-Ninja-Ninja- -131-110-???-
-First Ninja w/Lvl 20 Katana Prof On SW-
-Sword Prof Lvl 17 18.4 Pct-
-Pr0-

~Samonosuke~
-RetireD-
-Gave To Mum-
-Pure Tro- -130-131-132-
-Used 4 Pct Stealin-
-Pr0-

???
-RetireD-
-Gave To Mum-
-Ninja-War-Tro- -110-???-???-
-In The Makin-
-Not So Pr0-

darkrosey17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 10:00   #11
Hopey
NomNom

Hopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oural2 View Post
She still owes me an explanation though!
Ahh Jerome.
The e-mail came back for some reason. I really don't care who knows right now.
Reasons to quit:

A.) This game is ***.
B.) I'm nearly 16 now.
C.) I am free from the wrath of both of my parents.
D.) Basketball Season starts in exactly 5 days.
E.) I don't need the stress of CO and the drama to get in the way of my game and school work.
F.) You have deserted me.
G.) Dave has deserted me.
(Congratz on that, to both of you.)
H.) Sold all gears while I still could. My mom needed quick cash otherwise she would have been kicked out of my apartment and she would have been homeless. I may dislike my mother for putting me through hell these past 3 months, but a 'wise man' once told me to hang on to what you get and don't turn away from them because you'll regret it once they're gone. (Yes Jerome, I really did remember you saying that ) Anyway, I gave my mom a lot of the cash, and she's safe this month. She can't say I didn't try.
I.) I no longer have somewhere to run to, I don't need a place to run to anymore actually. I don't have any reasons to stay on CO besides the pr0 friends I have, and that has been dealt with.
J.) I was in dire need of a new hair straightener.
K.) I live in a house full of six people, my aunt, my cousin Inez, my cousin Charity, my cousin Nathaniel, my grandma, & Nathaniel's friend Casey. One thing I've learned in the month and a half I've been here, I don't have the time to be online here.
L.) DUDE! I live in Hawaii. Why the **** would I play this game? xD
Surfing + Beach = Lovee.
M.) I have a way cute boyfriend
N.) Have I mentioned, this game is ***?

-Keep in touch noob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrosey17 View Post
i aint gonna post ****, end of the day, we have our own side on the story, n w.e happened it all fuked up, my fault for even doing it( but in a way u can take some the blame, even if u didnt wanna, cause it takes 2 to *** sumthin like tht up), but w.e, gl in life
You too, good luck irl.

GOD DAMNIT. I just had a full page of replies to all of you guys and I hit the backspace button hitting tab so all of my editing went bye bye. FACK YOU MATHER CO FORUMS.

I'll reply later.....when I get home from school.

Last edited by Hopey; 11-19-2008 at 10:05.
Hopey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 10:54   #12
Godflesh
Banned

Godflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond reputeGodflesh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsonAGAIN View Post
No love for me SIS? Wellllll **** you hoe.
No kidding. What's this world coming to when you don't even say goodbye to dear old Ronson and dear old Botch?
Godflesh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 11:14   #13
ronsonAGAIN

ronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godflesh View Post
No kidding. What's this world coming to when you don't even say goodbye to dear old Ronson and dear old Botch?
Who gives a **** about Botch?

I kid, i kid.
ronsonAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 11:37   #14
Beast69
Banned

Beast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond reputeBeast69 has a reputation beyond repute
uh i dun know u... uh bye... uh gl irl... uh who cares about ronson? o.0 no seriously. i dun know u ronson o.o
Beast69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2008, 11:46   #15
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ohh. And,

Rightt. One more thing,

RL>CO

Wow, i got my own little edit! That makes me feel so special
Goodbye Hope! Wish you all the best wherever life takes you

AND A TROPHY!!! OH YEH!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: