Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 19:32   #1
Denum
Banned

Denum is just really niceDenum is just really niceDenum is just really niceDenum is just really nice
After Maintaince - lost items/exp

After the maintaince some wierd things have been happening. On monday after maint. i loged in with nothing on me and all of it in my inventory. I also lost 60 pc of my nix percent that i gained which really ticked me off. Also to mention i almost died because i was black name and i had 2k hp left. So the patrols hit me for quite a bit. And if i died i would of droped my full 2 sock gear in twin city due to my gear comming off after maint. Then today after maint my sword was replaced with my moon gem sword and my original sword was in my inventory. I don't think i lost any exp on nix but i was in TC and i got kicked off while in gc4.

Now i do not know wether the GM's are messing with me or if they are having some loss of data when maint hits and you don't log off before it hits. But today there was absolutly no warning and on monday i was afk during the time maint hit.

If this is happening to anybody else please give me some feedback. I will wait till friday's maint and if it does it again i will e-mail the GM's. Hopefuly i will get my answer here rather than waste time filing a complaint. 60 percent for nix takes a bit specialy when you have fixed sword prof.

Thanks

-DenuM
Old 10-03-2007, 19:34   #2
heroghost
Pure Fire

heroghost is on a distinguished road
your not the only one losing exp on your skills
Old 10-03-2007, 19:36   #3
Trojan*PrinCess

Trojan*PrinCess is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trojan*PrinCess
after sm on wed(tonight) i logged in and just happen to look in my inventory and i had my 3 srg socs in there and also lost some percent. i was in the tg right before sm.

so just beware and make sure u look to see if u r wearing your items.

Concetta
Pure Ninja level 131
Sunshine

PrinCess-2nd rb pure tro
(started in 2004)

Retired
Old 10-03-2007, 19:37   #4
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
It's happening to many people, myself not included thus far. Then again, I didn't look at exp on skills only noticed my gear still on me.

Time for some jerk-offs to sit in popular towns with Archers/Tao's and pk themselves some free gear off a TQ goof
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Old 10-03-2007, 19:38   #5
heroghost
Pure Fire

yea thats true
Old 10-03-2007, 19:40   #6
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroghost View Post
yea thats true
One individual in our chit-chat is blaming it on the 20 DB code requirement for security with things such as hacked cases blah, blah.

This is his usual thing though, always the DB buyers... funny thing that he's one himself though eh? Heaven forbid he catches wind and starts on how "there's a difference between spending and wasting on a game" refusing to acknowledge that the difference is personal prefrence by an outside party that simply doesn't matter
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Old 10-03-2007, 19:42   #7
Densha
Otoko

Densha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud of
I got Hepatitis C after last week maintenance
Old 10-03-2007, 19:42   #8
heroghost
Pure Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
One individual in our chit-chat is blaming it on the 20 DB code requirement for security with things such as hacked cases blah, blah.

This is his usual thing though, always the DB buyers... funny thing that he's one himself though eh? Heaven forbid he catches wind and starts on how "there's a difference between spending and wasting on a game" refusing to acknowledge that the difference is personal prefrence by an outside party that simply doesn't matter
Yea, I know although I think they would have the most pull over situtations like this :\ And once a paypaler always a paypaler lol
Old 10-03-2007, 19:50   #9
bboy_EcKo
Banned

bboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Densha View Post
I got Hepatitis C after last week maintenance
Old 10-03-2007, 19:50   #10
Suzuuka

Suzuuka is on a distinguished road
Something wierd,
was in MC leveling for about an hour or so then it kicked me off saying servers where down. then when i could i logged in and i was at DC outside where i was messing about earlier - no exp loss noticed and nothing seemed to of changed in inventory or equips

(Edit: Other people said they had moved locations aswell and some said they did a mini-rollback)

() ()
( '.' ) -
(")_(") <Bunnehs shall rule the world>

Last edited by Suzuuka; 10-03-2007 at 19:52. Reason: Bottom bit
Old 10-03-2007, 19:51   #11
bboy_EcKo
Banned

bboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant futurebboy_EcKo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuuka View Post
Something wierd,
was in MC leveling for about an hour or so then it kicked me off saying servers where down. then when i could i logged in and i was at DC outside where i was messing about earlier - no exp loss noticed and nothing seemed to of changed in inventory or equips
yup same here
though a teammate ended up in tc
Old 10-03-2007, 19:51   #12
distort~v5
~ Flamer ~

distort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond reputedistort~v5 has a reputation beyond repute
Log out yourself to avoid the unequip glitch

If you allow maint to dc you, you will unequip everything
Old 10-03-2007, 19:52   #13
heroghost
Pure Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuuka View Post
Something wierd,
yea i know about getting teleported your lucky that you lost no exp
Old 10-03-2007, 19:54   #14
Densha
Otoko

Densha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud ofDensha has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by distort~v5 View Post

HOW DO I CURE HEPATITIS???!!
Old 10-03-2007, 19:54   #15
bboy_EcKo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by distort~v5 View Post

normally i log off as soon as i see the message that there is an upcoming maint.
though this time is just got dc'ed. no warning whatsoever
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: