Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 09:24   #76
Angtoria
Weasel War
 
Angtoria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Asleep.
Posts: 2,088
Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FestivusMiracle View Post
Attachment 140264

Woot me about 5 years ago.
Plus to anyone who cares, im pretty sure i quit.
May play like once a month or so, but i doubt it.
and my +12's die with me.
You quit without saying bye? D;
I am heartbreak.

Have a photo of me looking confused.
+ bonus reel big fish poster I designed. :')
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3001.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	376.8 KB
ID:	140269  
__________________
Infrared - nin-war-arch
Ultraviolet - wat-war-tro
Spectra - nin-war-wat
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2010, 18:42   #77
FestivusMiracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 318
FestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
You quit without saying bye? D;
I am heartbreak.

Have a photo of me looking confused.
+ bonus reel big fish poster I designed. :')
Aww, i hate to break the fragile heart of a cute young girl. nice photo btw, u actually are cute,(if only i were 10 years younger, and didnt live across the pond)
Hadnt heard anything from you in so long figured you where just gone. didnt realize you were still lurking around on the forums.
and fyi, i have that cigar smoking fish tattooed on my chest. Youre now the coolest person in co, even though youre not really there anymore. =P



*EDIT*
and make your bed young woman!!!1
__________________
Just too busy to make time for me
I always put you first
Expected me to figure out things
But they all kept getting worse
When I think about the way you let me down
I wonder if I'm supposed to count on you
How could you ignore me?
My imaginary friend didn't come through in the end
So now I have to find a real one
Didn't answer when I called
Well I guess it's just because
He was never there at all

Last edited by FestivusMiracle; 12-12-2010 at 17:45. Reason: because Kate is a slob.
FestivusMiracle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2010, 23:40   #78
obrien
Registered User
 
obrien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: maryland
Posts: 890
obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
You quit without saying bye? D;
I am heartbreak.

Have a photo of me looking confused.
+ bonus reel big fish poster I designed. :')
totally regret being mean to you(atleast i think i was...) because you ma'am are hawt
__________________
Nanya-
arctic - 130-130-130 troj warr water
asiatic - 130-130-130 water warr troj
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2010, 17:46   #79
FestivusMiracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 318
FestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien View Post
totally regret being mean to you(atleast i think i was...) because you ma'am are hawt
Dont worry, im pretty sure shes part masochist, and enjoys being mistreated.
__________________
Just too busy to make time for me
I always put you first
Expected me to figure out things
But they all kept getting worse
When I think about the way you let me down
I wonder if I'm supposed to count on you
How could you ignore me?
My imaginary friend didn't come through in the end
So now I have to find a real one
Didn't answer when I called
Well I guess it's just because
He was never there at all
FestivusMiracle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2010, 08:19   #80
Angtoria
Weasel War
 
Angtoria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Asleep.
Posts: 2,088
Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FestivusMiracle View Post
Aww, i hate to break the fragile heart of a cute young girl. nice photo btw, u actually are cute,(if only i were 10 years younger, and didnt live across the pond)
Hadnt heard anything from you in so long figured you where just gone. didnt realize you were still lurking around on the forums.
and fyi, i have that cigar smoking fish tattooed on my chest. Youre now the coolest person in co, even though youre not really there anymore. =P



*EDIT*
and make your bed young woman!!!1
+respect to you for the RBF tattoo! :3
i hadnt been on 'cause my dad smashed my pc up 'cause i ran away from home, like, ages ago. and finally got a new one, decided to see who was still around, and only found TAKER xD
and... my pc has broken again. .

+ thanks to you commenting on my messy bed, i noticed theres a gluestick there. Ive been looking for that for ages xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien View Post
totally regret being mean to you(atleast i think i was...) because you ma'am are hawt
whyty :')
Quote:
Originally Posted by FestivusMiracle View Post
Dont worry, im pretty sure shes part masochist, and enjoys being mistreated.
lmfao.
__________________
Infrared - nin-war-arch
Ultraviolet - wat-war-tro
Spectra - nin-war-wat
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr

Last edited by Angtoria; 12-13-2010 at 08:36. Reason: Im a messy child.
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2010, 11:55   #81
Bishy~
Teh Bish
 
Bishy~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,398
Bishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
Oh god your hawt I'm so glad we're together <3 lol
You melt my butter. I love loving you!
Bishy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2010, 14:03   #82
lRebornl
Nanya
 
lRebornl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 1,496
lRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to lRebornl Send a message via MSN to lRebornl
Omg prada is so hot *orgasm*


***. My caps did not show up
__________________

Server : Nanya

.... [Water 130 - Warrior 130 - Trojan 133] [Guild Leader of -Fatality-]

Battle Power not necessary to Pwn




I sell all my gear.

Must be nanya server >.>
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...2#post10606512
lRebornl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2011, 13:42   #83
HaZarDouS-
Hazzer
 
HaZarDouS-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Look out of your window, if you see me I'm there, if not.. Then I'm not gona tell you.
Posts: 428
HaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond repute
lol
__________________
Nanya
HaZarD - 130-130-115+ troj-war-troj
Abyss - 127 archer
Xianghua - 130-122 tro-war
Zemcedevil - 70 watertao


Mayfaire
Lateralus - 130 Archer
HaZarDouS- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2011, 23:45   #84
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
Baby Abbigail born 09/09/09 2:42 p.m. 8lbs 7oz 20" long. Full head of hair just like her brothers. Welcome to the family!
Our little Peanut =]
happy bday to your babygirl (bit late :/)
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:04.