those that know my rep know it is
cool..thanks! gotta try it tomorrow
Old 07-14-2011, 06:57   #32
jake333
Non-Bulker

jake333 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
w+m+(w+w+m)+b+w+w+(b+w)+m(m+b)+w+w+b+m(b+m)+w(w+w[w+b]+m[w+b]+m)+w+b+b+b+b+m+w+m+b(b+w[m+w]+b[m+b]+m[m+w]+b)+b+b+w+m)+m

sunset. move from there
apparently there's something wrong with this formula..the parentheses towards the end dont match...can u check and correct this please?
Old 07-14-2011, 08:00   #33
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
TQ implemented a "cheat code" for every color. A value that was completely different from the logical RGB scales. that code should get you a sunset, and it'll auto reset it's values to 1-1-1 so you got that sunset from the rush which is used to make blaze. Normal calculators will show this to be a different horse yea, but try it ingame.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2011, 10:59   #34
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
w+m+(w+w+m)+b+w+w+(b+w)+m(m+b)+w+w+b+m(b+m)+w(w+w[w+b]+m[w+b]+m)+w+b+b+b+b+m+w+m+b(b+w[m+w]+b[m+b]+m[m+w]+b)+b+b+w+m)+m

sunset. move from there
A question:
where does this last bracket begin?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2011, 11:52   #35
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
sorry, the start didn't copy paste. add in front of that entire formula a (.

I'll edit it. the point is you make the entire set, then add a maroon to it

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2011, 12:21   #36
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ok, thanks. That was what i was confused about.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-15-2011, 01:54   #37
jake333
Non-Bulker

Quote:

still didnt work for me
Old 07-15-2011, 04:43   #38
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake333 View Post
still didnt work for me
i wonder if the ones before brackets, such as b( or m( mean u put that whole combo inside the horse and then add the horse in line or you add the horse in line before the combo.

Maybe it's like this:
{w+m+(w+w+m)+b+w+w+(b+w)+[m(m+b)]+w+w+b+[m(b+m)]+[w(w+w[w+b]+m[w+b]+m)]+w+b+b+b+b+m+w+m+[b(b+w[m+w]+b[m+b]+m[m+w]+b)]+b+b+w+m}+m
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 07-15-2011 at 04:59.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:18   #39
jake333
Non-Bulker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
i wonder if the ones before brackets, such as b( or m( mean u put that whole combo inside the horse and then add the horse in line or you add the horse in line before the combo.

Maybe it's like this:
{w+m+(w+w+m)+b+w+w+(b+w)+[m(m+b)]+w+w+b+[m(b+m)]+[w(w+w[w+b]+m[w+b]+m)]+w+b+b+b+b+m+w+m+[b(b+w[m+w]+b[m+b]+m[m+w]+b)]+b+b+w+m}+m
im confused about that too...have you tried it though?
Old 07-15-2011, 07:48   #40
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake333 View Post
im confused about that too...have you tried it though?
I can't get that many saddles in a day and if i'd mistake just 1 combo, it would be a huge waste of saddles. -.-
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-15-2011, 15:24   #41
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I can't get that many saddles in a day and if i'd mistake just 1 combo, it would be a huge waste of saddles. -.-
Buy em. Isn't that just about 40 saddles? I would buy em, but I have no idea how to do this. I don't get the whole bracket things, parentheses, how to combine them, etc. Never done em before.

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2011, 16:06   #42
JW62
The Noob

JW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PainNagato View Post
Buy em. Isn't that just about 40 saddles? I would buy em, but I have no idea how to do this. I don't get the whole bracket things, parentheses, how to combine them, etc. Never done em before.
Its 53 saddles, and buying the sht isn't easy =/

MonkWu Wat>War>Arch lvl137
J.W62 Wat>War>Pirate lvl129
Gamu.1 Arch lvl133

Too poor for this game
JW62 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2011, 21:42   #43
SunStorms
His_Biatch

SunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond reputeSunStorms has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainNagato View Post
Does anyone know how to make a Blazehoof mount? I really want one, but the formulas out there are hard to follow and confusing
The easiest way was when they first came out and u bought the sunset then added the required steeds. Then they changed the values so that all the new shopping horses had the same value. As of now unless someone gets really lucky no one has the combo for it. Why I bought the sunset n made our Blaze lol
SunStorms is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2011, 01:52   #44
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW62 View Post
Its 53 saddles, and buying the sht isn't easy =/
They are about 3-5cps for 5 on my server and about 3-6 people have full shops all the time. I just don't know how to combine them to make the sunset and don't have a 100% blaze combo yet either.

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2011, 06:12   #45
duniale1
Banned

duniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond repute
is this the full formula for blaze
Sunset+ 5(Maroon+White+Black+2 White)+White+Black+Maroon+2 Black+[Black+3 Maroon+2 White+ 2 Black+Maroon+2 Black(Black+Maroon+White)]
duniale1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: