Old 07-10-2010, 16:18   #1
~Bubblicious~
IhazCookie

~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy What Happened to the good old days?

I miss back when you could just go and sit in Phoenix Castle with some friends and hang, or in Ape City, or Bird Island. Now it's just been over run with idiots and the game isn't even that enjoyable anymore. I still like playing, but the game was still ruined by idiots and all the changes TQ has made to Conquer.

Even the 'original co' conquer servers aren't original. It makes you wonder how much more bull TQ is going to come up with to con us out of our money. Sometimes I wonder if playing WoW would be cheaper than what some people spend on this game just so they can actually play it. It's really a shame that some people in the TQ company are so greedy that they would ruin our gameplay.

I miss the old Nanya with all the old players, I do like my friends now, but I still miss the old days.
Old 07-10-2010, 20:21   #2
HaZarDouS-
Hazzer

Location: Look out of your window, if you see me I'm there, if not.. Then I'm not gona tell you.
HaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with everything you said there, CO has been destroyed since the creation of the lottery and cps. Cheaper to play WoW maybe, but better to play Aion ? Definately, or even dofus lol
Xianghua - 130-122 tro-war
Zemcedevil - 70 watertao

Mayfaire
Lateralus - 130 Archer
HaZarDouS- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2010, 21:36   #3
~Bubblicious~
IhazCookie

~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bubblicious~ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah true, I would love to play Aion, but we don't do pay to play games. Unfortunetly.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:41   #4
cheekZ
Quit

cheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond reputecheekZ has a reputation beyond repute
Just quit the game. Once you do the grass will be greener, the birds will be making nicer sounds and the sunlight can be seen as a ray of hope.
Celebrities>Nanya
cheekZ - 100+ tro -> quit
eXistenZ - 110+ fire -> quit
Celebrities>Mayfaire/BabyIcey
Ephraim/Ephidel - 95+ war>tro -> quit
Neimi/Myrrh - 100+ archer -> quit
Fluorspar/Mikahla - 70+ water -> quit

//elite +8 ears in lottery//

//stopped playing before lottery, no regrets, ever!//

R.I.P. - Old times where a soc was legendary, not even to speak of a 2soc...
cheekZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 06:19   #5
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~bubblicious~ View Post
i miss back when you could just go and sit in phoenix castle with some friends and hang, or in ape city, or bird island. Now it's just been over run with idiots and the game isn't even that enjoyable anymore. I still like playing, but the game was still ruined by idiots and all the changes tq has made to conquer.

Even the 'original co' conquer servers aren't original. It makes you wonder how much more bull tq is going to come up with to con us out of our money. Sometimes i wonder if playing wow would be cheaper than what some people spend on this game just so they can actually play it. It's really a shame that some people in the tq company are so greedy that they would ruin our gameplay.

I miss the old nanya with all the old players, i do like my friends now, but i still miss the old days.
wifeyyyyyy! <3
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 10:08   #6
~Bubblicious~
IhazCookie

I don't wanna quit tho, AND WIIIFFFFFEEEEYYYY!!! <3
TURTLES! SNAP SNAP!!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 15:38   #7
ottis

ottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS- View Post
I agree with everything you said there, CO has been destroyed since the creation of the lottery and cps. Cheaper to play WoW maybe, but better to play Aion ? Definately, or even dofus lol
how you been son aint seen you on here in forever
Old 07-23-2010, 17:13   #8
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
lol egyptians.

trust me, quitting sucks. i miss not having a life. hanging out with friends sucksss
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 16:54   #9
looc
nowai

looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien View Post
lol egyptians.
nothing more to add
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2010, 08:21   #10
inocThao
Banned

inocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond reputeinocThao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS- View Post
hai master of flame
inocThao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2010, 22:54   #11
RockStorm
old man :D

RockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond repute
I REALLY don't like cheekz much, but his sig says it all....

R.I.P. - Old times where a soc was legendary, not even to speak of a 2soc...

and it was AC long before PC became stylish. GOD that was a rough town back in the day.......*smiles and cries a little*

*Imagines market* "S > Sopr +12 -7% Dignity cloak 2sdg 255 hp ofeer plix"

Last edited by RockStorm; 07-29-2010 at 22:56.
RockStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2010, 23:34   #12
Spanky07
Leviathan

Spanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond reputeSpanky07 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spanky07
Unhappy

i think i joined soon after they put lottery and cps,but yeah it would be better back then(even though i wasnt here yet),be better then this ****,maybe all the eggy's would quit.() and yes i miss the old days where sittin in AC was the ****,always watchin for the drive-by()!

Never Fear, For The End Is Near

Hebby/Kingjus/Nanya (Nanya Is Home)

~Silver*Surfer~ (Ninja 140)
Leviathan (Pure Monk 140)
HoundDog (Fire 140)
ColdCase (Trojan 139)
NightShift (WindWalker 138)
HotRod (Archer 139)
RubberDuck (Warrior 135)
Spanky#07 (Monk 136)
*Stinky* (Striker 136)
Apprentice (Pure Water 136)
Spanky07 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2010, 12:40   #13
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
If we all love it so much and I include myself in that.....Why are we always in BI?
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
kittin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2010, 14:12   #14
ottis

ottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond repute
cuz bi's the **** nowadays on every server :P
Old 08-17-2010, 09:05   #15
Bishy~
Teh Bish

Bishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
if we all love it so much and i include myself in that.....why are we always in bi?
<3
Bishy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: