Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 15:45   #274681
demonish
Deuces

demonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum0 View Post
Exactly lol.. Thats how i see the fight going , they will trade a few , rashad will probably realize he has to take it down and he will do so to win. I remember Rampage having a pretty sick ground game from Pride but i haven't seen him training for ground anymore, he doesn't like training as it is haha,all i see him doing is trying to take ppl's heads off, but in a tactical fight ,with a opponent that wants you on the ground and doesn't wanna stand that might not be enough :/
Yeah, Rampage was on a totally different level in Pride. A lot of the Pride stars seem to have lost their edge once they moved to the UFC...it's sort of sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
Anderson vs. GSP who else wants to see this fight? I don't care if they're in different weight classes.
GSP is the welterweight champ, and Silva is the Middleweight champ. The weight difference isn't off by much, so a fight between the two is certaintly possible.

The only reason why I don't want to see this fight is simply because I've never liked the fighting styles of either of them. GSP is just so...bleh...he's got great stand-up and great ground, mainly cause of his incredible reach advantage, but I just never found any of his fights appealing. Anderson is a great fighter, but he's just too showy. He likes to show off too much, and that's just unsportsman-like. It'd be nice to see it if it ever happens, but I'd be perfectly happy if it didn't as well.
and leave my fears behind~

Gettin back on the grind...
demonish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 18:41   #274682
HaZarDouS-
Hazzer

Location: Look out of your window, if you see me I'm there, if not.. Then I'm not gona tell you.
HaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond repute
Can't beleive this thread is still going lol.
Xianghua - 130-122 tro-war
Zemcedevil - 70 watertao

Mayfaire
Lateralus - 130 Archer
HaZarDouS- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 18:54   #274683
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS- View Post
Can't beleive this thread is still going lol.
Omg leik hai sexy

Your sig still says Mayfaire o.o its been that long ehh
jackoffthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 19:12   #274684
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonish View Post
Yeah, Rampage was on a totally different level in Pride. A lot of the Pride stars seem to have lost their edge once they moved to the UFC...it's sort of sad.

GSP is the welterweight champ, and Silva is the Middleweight champ. The weight difference isn't off by much, so a fight between the two is certaintly possible.

The only reason why I don't want to see this fight is simply because I've never liked the fighting styles of either of them. GSP is just so...bleh...he's got great stand-up and great ground, mainly cause of his incredible reach advantage, but I just never found any of his fights appealing. Anderson is a great fighter, but he's just too showy. He likes to show off too much, and that's just unsportsman-like. It'd be nice to see it if it ever happens, but I'd be perfectly happy if it didn't as well.
Aha, unsportsman like. He can do everything he wants and more, just because Dana doesn't approve of it. He's worked pretty hard to get to where's at, he's practically untouched in his devision there's like no more competition for him. As for GSP I don't know, he's Canadian and that's like the only good athlete we've had in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoffthebox View Post
Omg leik hai sexy

Get on Live or CO <3 ?
Old 05-17-2010, 19:13   #274685
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Aha, unsportsman like. He can do everything he wants and more, just because Dana doesn't approve of it. He's worked pretty hard to get to where's at, he's practically untouched in his devision there's like no more competition for him. As for GSP I don't know, he's Canadian and that's like the only good athlete we've had in a while.

Get on Live or CO <3 ?
Maint ho o.o + I'm on a diff server. Get cps on john and tell me when he was registered XD
Old 05-17-2010, 19:33   #274686
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Maint ho o.o + I'm on a diff server. Get cps on john and tell me when he was registered XD
Ok Idk if it's just me or my pcs ****ed, but can you sign me up for that free CPs thing? I'll send you all the details if you need I just can't seem to do it >.<
Old 05-17-2010, 19:34   #274687
jackoffthebox
Banned

Quote:
Ok Idk if it's just me or my pcs ****ed, but can you sign me up for that free CPs thing? I'll send you all the details if you need I just can't seem to do it >.<
aight I just need the pw
Old 05-17-2010, 19:44   #274688
HaZarDouS-
Hazzer

Location: Look out of your window, if you see me I'm there, if not.. Then I'm not gona tell you.
HaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Omg leik hai sexy

What do you mean?
Xianghua - 130-122 tro-war
Zemcedevil - 70 watertao

Mayfaire
Lateralus - 130 Archer
HaZarDouS- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 19:49   #274689
jackoffthebox
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS- View Post
What do you mean?
You haven't been on here in forever. I remember you had the top arch on mayfaire when the server was first made.
Old 05-17-2010, 19:51   #274690
jackoffthebox
Banned

Quote:
Dear JohnSmith,
You have registerred your Conquer account since Aug 7,2008 and your last login date is Feb 13,2010. Then you can claim 430 CPs(Bound) and a Fortune Pack(Bound) through the event page. Are you sure to claim it?

Not that long
Old 05-17-2010, 19:55   #274691
Alek3
/fit/

Sent it bro.
Old 05-17-2010, 20:01   #274692
jackoffthebox
Banned

Go to prize npc in market
Old 05-17-2010, 20:39   #274693
Alek3
/fit/

Yea I did, claimed CPs and made my tower +4 woop woop
Old 05-17-2010, 20:46   #274694
jackoffthebox
Banned

Quote:
Yea I did, claimed CPs and made my tower +4 woop woop
Sad thing is I had full +7 2 soc on him... Gears are now on some *** and even tho he has dbs credited to him they wouldn't do ****.
Old 05-17-2010, 21:58   #274695
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
faked up
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: