Old 08-23-2009, 06:50   #16
HaZarDouS-
Hazzer

Location: Look out of your window, if you see me I'm there, if not.. Then I'm not gona tell you.
HaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisToFur View Post
Clearly tq doesnt give a **** about returning classic conquer. Just look, they are releasing all sorts of new events, instead of focusing on making classic conquer. They are taking there sweet time. Honesty they could easily start classic conquer in a few weeks if they wanted too, but they are trying to milk us for every last drop of cash.
oh stfu man, same **** different day, get the **** over it.
Xianghua - 130-122 tro-war
Zemcedevil - 70 watertao

Mayfaire
Lateralus - 130 Archer
HaZarDouS- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 07:01   #17
HaZarDouS-
Hazzer

Location: Look out of your window, if you see me I'm there, if not.. Then I'm not gona tell you.
HaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond reputeHaZarDouS- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotRicedOut View Post
They could complete this game within 1 month while working on other games.

Its not like their other games have NEW updates every week, Lets face it i doubt those games they are running would like new updates. As from what i've seen on Conquer i'd think everyone would agree every patch they make fails.
coz u kno everythin about everythin in the making of conquer online, maybe you should just go down and tell them how its done because clearly they are sitting there trying to figure it out, go now before its too late, they need you.
Xianghua - 130-122 tro-war
Zemcedevil - 70 watertao

Mayfaire
Lateralus - 130 Archer
HaZarDouS- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 19:21   #18
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS- View Post
coz u kno everythin about everythin in the making of conquer online, maybe you should just go down and tell them how its done because clearly they are sitting there trying to figure it out, go now before its too late, they need you.
Lol, making the server isn't really that hard..... My cousin made a Private Server in like 3 days just by using one of the older versions of CO. Since it's quite easy for them to get their hands on an older version, they can get it done within 3 days.
Old 08-23-2009, 20:24   #19
~Riceballs~
Breh

~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZarDouS- View Post
+1 I say its there game they can do whatever they want with it.

Hit me up on Xbox live gamertag:gamewizard108
~Riceballs~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2009, 14:06   #20
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
another blah blah skim over everything thread.
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2009, 18:55   #21
Trojan.God
Banned

Trojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond repute
i wonder why this forum section was made blx tell since u know so much bouts TQ and their plans btw did u know they might add some nice ideas from 2.0 that made the game better (very little) and there is discussion on wat to add wat to not and yea as others said they makein this game like any other game + tryna run other games ya i know TQ is dumb enough to make what? 5 games interesting instead of making **1** SERVER for the ppl who want it mhm ya they are that dumb rite ?
Trojan.God is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2009, 19:49   #22
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
i wonder why this forum section was made blx tell since u know so much bouts TQ and their plans btw did u know they might add some nice ideas from 2.0 that made the game better (very little) and there is discussion on wat to add wat to not and yea as others said they makein this game like any other game + tryna run other games ya i know TQ is dumb enough to make what? 5 games interesting instead of making **1** SERVER for the ppl who want it mhm ya they are that dumb rite ?
And you're so sure of what TQ is going to do, right?
Old 08-26-2009, 22:35   #23
LegacyWeapon
Wow

LegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to LegacyWeapon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Kill View Post
And you're so sure of what TQ is going to do, right?
Yes
[Talk]Bods speaks to All : need aimbot for pk [23:53]

[Talk]~NiceOne~ speaks to : nice aim u got[23:45]

[Talk]LuFFy speaks to : cant play with aim?[23:15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
You make my golden nipples hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
You're a pretty disturbing guy, you do know that?
LegacyWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 00:46   #24
Just_Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyWeapon View Post
Yes
Ok, no.
Old 08-27-2009, 00:47   #25
RawAwesome

RawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisToFur View Post
Clearly tq doesnt give a **** about returning classic conquer. Just look, they are releasing all sorts of new events, instead of focusing on making classic conquer. They are taking there sweet time. Honesty they could easily start classic conquer in a few weeks if they wanted too, but they are trying to milk us for every last drop of cash.
It's clear that you don't care about using the correct their! THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT!?

*cry*
RawAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 00:48   #26
NyaR
(Yakuza)

NyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NyaR
dont Let Captain Obvious Welcome You On Your Way Out Of Last Week
Old 08-27-2009, 00:51   #27
Just_Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyaR View Post
dont Let Captain Obvious Welcome You On Your Way Out Of Last Week
Sigged
Old 08-27-2009, 06:11   #28
Hiddenlife
O-(''Q)

Hiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenlife has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAwesome View Post
It's clear that you don't care about using the correct their! THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT!?

*cry*
spelling-troll-noop!

Renegade
Hiddenlife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 06:44   #29
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
/rant rant rant.

TQ says they will release it in 2010. Does it make a difference whether or not they CAN release it any earlier? No it doesn't.

They will most probably pick a specific date to release Classic CO for whatever reason they choose.

Stop complaining.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 15:27   #30
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
/rant rant rant.

TQ says they will release it in 2010. Does it make a difference whether or not they CAN release it any earlier? No it doesn't.

They will most probably pick a specific date to release Classic CO for whatever reason they choose.

Stop complaining.
Omg, it's the human calculator.
lulz

Ontopic: TQ has to release 1.0 or any and all non paying members will quit and TQ better be ready to learn arabic, as that is where most if not all of their remaining playbase is.
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: