Old 02-25-2009, 17:28   #16
MisterTrojan
EmTee

MisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
Akira was full of **** and he knows it.

I have some of the videos from the last FB/SS tourny, but ofcourse, Juan and I got lazy and we never did do the finals xD

RhapThorne Level 130>130>134 Trojan>Warrior>Trojan Retired

Botjailed 11 people and counting...

/=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
|×ğI Miss YouĞ×|
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
sorry no peeing in my pants i dont now why you would thin that but i havent pissed in my pants for i don't now how many years but it was funny
MisterTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 17:57   #17
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTrojan View Post

I have some of the videos from the last FB/SS tourny, but ofcourse, Juan and I got lazy and we never did do the finals xD
u only got lazy cuz i wasn't in it and we needed to see who would finally be the best xD u lost by default so i guess we know who won

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 18:04   #18
moneymoh
Nub

moneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond reputemoneymoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
This is by far the best fb skilled trojan that ever walked the conquer map. I'm always open to a discussion, but cba with this video to bother with a discussion. This is the best and thats final!

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=V3G9SZ2E

On the ping chat id like to add. Co should fix its latency. So the skilled bladers can finally show what they got. I know tonnes of good bladers but they just dont get the chance to show it because americans get better latency by default since the servers are in cali.
you suck... notice how the clips are all 5 seconds long.... thats means mostly luck shots, and most cheap out of screen shots i saw too
moneymoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 18:23   #19
Rikudon

Rikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rikudon Send a message via Yahoo to Rikudon
Quote:

XD yea we did get lazy post them up! i wanna see them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galuega View Post
hmmmmmmmmmm.......... sensei has spoken!!!!

Ferral>Bibo>G>pet rock>Riku i suck
Rikudon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 06:10   #20
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/154000.html

i put a poll on this in community forum,and it won.

He starts chain hitting Dark_Ness in there too,quite a few times

and the 8 in 1 FastBlade at the GuildGate is the shizzle

unfortunately,1/2 the kills are sitting kills,but its GW....

undisputed lol.

and Akira was full of ****...he wasnt that great,just one of the first to frapps...

i wish i frappsed me and rikudon on moon platform...was insane chaining for a whole hour.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?

Last edited by LightSword; 02-26-2009 at 06:16.
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 06:30   #21
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
double post:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/153970.html

This is All of the english speakers as noobs. Includes Rhapthorne as a 115...
Apollo as a 127 1st RB
Light as a 110 non RB
OldSchool archers
I THINK uezju is in there somewhere..
IK and BeBe
Most of LS as noobs
Most of EH as noobs
Old School villains xD like Senseixxl/SenseiXXL/Malachi/Dark_Ness/Snakey+liq/ MertCanm brooooooooom

Old 125 wep glow FTW

Also,its a lot harder to FRAPS and Chain at the same time,if u have a bad computer ( i dont ).

So if u like,i can duel you and frapps it?

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

Quote:
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:

Last edited by LightSword; 02-26-2009 at 07:53.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:38   #22
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
damn i miss those days

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 12:29   #23
Scara
incognito

Scara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoh View Post
you suck... notice how the clips are all 5 seconds long.... thats means mostly luck shots, and most cheap out of screen shots i saw too
fail. get ur facts straight before answering. lol.

but yea id recommend nacitars(Kalysta) videos aswell. about the best fb videos u can get (good skill, good quality).
or they are angry that their credit card didn't solve their problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1b2c3-5
TrojanJon:
ghayboissaywatttt ?
BastA:
what ????
Scara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 12:40   #24
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoh View Post
Dont over do it. The fraps were 30seconds long since he didnt use the registered frap version. And as you can see the main part of the movie are taken in the same guildwar. From what i can see its the first day of guildwar not the 2nd.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2009, 13:25   #25
LightSword
Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
Dont over do it. The fraps were 30seconds long since he didnt use the registered frap version. And as you can see the main part of the movie are taken in the same guildwar. From what i can see its the first day of guildwar not the 2nd.
meh,his vids were good,but not great.just another overrated FBer Que ROHIT! =)

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2009, 03:59   #26
LoStInDaRkNeSs
Lol. ***.

LoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Not impressed. Has to do better then that to even get my attention.
Bankai! Tro 130- War 130- Tro 133 (Retired)
Bankai!! Nin 130- Nin 130- Nin 130 (Retired)
~Tiger~
Quit.
Bankai! Wat 130-War 130-Tro 130 (Not me anymore)
LoStInDaRkNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2009, 17:29   #27
LightSword
Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoStInDaRkNeSs View Post
Not impressed. Has to do better then that to even get my attention.
nacitar woulda beaten you xD ive duelled both of you,and nac is definently better

by is,i mean was. he quit.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-28-2009, 02:12   #28
LoStInDaRkNeSs
Lol. ***.

LoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeLoStInDaRkNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
nacitar woulda beaten you xD ive duelled both of you,and nac is definently better

Lol I'll beleive he can beat me when he does. Until then i highly doubt it =].
Bankai! Tro 130- War 130- Tro 133 (Retired)
Bankai!! Nin 130- Nin 130- Nin 130 (Retired)
~Tiger~
Quit.
Bankai! Wat 130-War 130-Tro 130 (Not me anymore)
LoStInDaRkNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 10:40   #29
MisterTrojan
EmTee

MisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post

Maybe back in his prime yea...but when he lost to me, he lost all confidence xD

RhapThorne Level 130>130>134 Trojan>Warrior>Trojan Retired

Botjailed 11 people and counting...

/=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
|×ğI Miss YouĞ×|
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
sorry no peeing in my pants i dont now why you would thin that but i havent pissed in my pants for i don't now how many years but it was funny
MisterTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 12:45   #30
LightSword
Psycho

Quote:
Maybe back in his prime yea...but when he lost to me, he lost all confidence xD
aye.but id rather say Nacitar than Akira's 1inch e-peepee

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: