Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 08:23   #2131
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondaha View Post
Omg awwwww!!! It's so cute!!! And it's huge o.o I love how your turtle isn't afraid of your cat and your cat doesn't attack it XD

Well I went and made a little picture.. I'm not artistic at all <_< But I hope you'll feel better. I know how hard it is cause my dog was hit by a car last year and died... T____________T
Sorry to hear about your dog. RIP doggy.
Can't see attachments in this part of the forum. You'll have to upload it to an image sharing website, or stuff like deviant art.

Yeah, she was bigger than my palm.
She wasn't afraid of anyone she knew. But in front of strangers, she'd hiss and retract her limbs into her shell.
2 of my cats, on their first day of being in my house, were trying to play with her but weren't rough either. Then they palled up with her and allowed her to climb over them, in spite of those sharp turtle claws lol.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2013, 09:03   #2132
Vondaha

Vondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond repute
Oh okay

Vondaha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2013, 09:27   #2133
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh okay

Aww! X)
So cute!
In a way, that's the reason why I've asked my dad to bury her in an abandoned garden: I want her to become food for plants / flowers that grow there during the summer. I'd rather know that she is part of nature, than to let dad throw her in the trash like he said he would...
So now she's in the abandoned house's garden in front of my house, under a cherry plum tree.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-11-2013, 11:19   #2134
Vondaha

Vondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond repute
Oh o.o Well then she's going to become part of the tree! And pretty flowers too :3
Vondaha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2013, 12:56   #2135
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Oh o.o Well then she's going to become part of the tree! And pretty flowers too :3
And tasty cherry plums! X))
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-13-2013, 00:35   #2136
Kuroooo~

Kuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh okay

Omg that is so cute

www.3dkiwi.webs.com/images/Untitled2.gif
Kuroooo~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2013, 12:13   #2137
DETONATOAREA
Female

The art of trolling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M9Iix4eHDY
^ This man... managed to troll his homophobic home country soooo much! LOL!
When the Eurovision semi-finals will be on... I will enjoy this!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-13-2013, 14:53   #2138
DETONATOAREA
Female

Contributing with my attempt at using the Slayer synthesizer as an acoustic guitar.
Sounds acceptable imo, but nowhere near the real acoustic guitar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZv7aw-IGo
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-24-2013, 06:10   #2139
DETONATOAREA
Female

After following this tutorial, I've discovered how to create stalactites and stalagmites too. LOL

And some wannabe mountains, but I need to find a better texture to make the mountains more... realistic.

My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 05-24-2013 at 09:43.
Old 05-24-2013, 14:45   #2140
DETONATOAREA
Female

First attempt at a foggy cave.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 05-24-2013 at 14:58.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:22   #2141
ieeel

ieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond reputeieeel has a reputation beyond repute
asdasdajyjyajsfthdasdhfghaftjhfgasdaasdasdaasdegrg hhfthfhasdasdajyjyajsfthdasdhfghaftjhfgasdaasdsfdf gfghadasasdaasdegrghhfthfhasdasdajyjyajsfthdasdhfg haftjhfgasdaasdasdaasdegrghhfthfhasdasdajyjyajsfth dasdhfghaftjhfgasdaasdasdaasdegrghhfthfhasdasdajyj yajsfthdasdhfghaftjhfgasdaasdasdaasdegrghhfthfhasd asdajyjyajsfthdasdhfghaftjhfgasdaasdasdaasdegrghhf thfhsasdasdasdajyjyajsfthdasdhfghaftjhfgasdaasdasd aasdegrghhfthfhasdasdajyjyajsfthdasdhfghaftjhfgasd aasdasdaasdegrghhfthfhasdasdajyjyajsfthdasdhfghaft jhfgasdaasdasdaasdegrghhfthfhasdasdajyjyajsfthdasd hfghaftjhfgasdaasdasdaasdegrghhfthfh
ieeel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2013, 04:37   #2142
DETONATOAREA
Female

The art of spamming. It exists.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-31-2013, 03:42   #2143
DETONATOAREA
Female

Bye bye castle... going to miss you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YnDPXDVBdE
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 06-01-2013 at 19:11.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:36   #2144
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
That castle is gorgeous. It's a shame they tore it down instead of re-purposing it. I love seeing buildings full of history. Our buildings now are so bleak and unified.

Cute flower turtle. It's inspiring.

Slightly off topic, but where did Bahana go?
My house is next whether we win the court case or not... If we win we must sell it or we go to court again (freaking Romania where no law is really taken seriously), and if we lose we lose all investments in the house and we'd be on the streets if we didn't have dad's crappy apartment.
My house is also old, though nowhere near as cool as the castle was. By the way, that castle was supposed to be a historical landmark, but money changed that and it is now to become a parking lot for a hotel owner near my house.
3 other houses around mine have been evacuated, and their fate is unknown but most likely going to be demolished, because their status as historical landmark has been taken away too. Ours currently is a historical landmark, but that can easily be changed.

Good question, what happened to Bahana?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-03-2013, 06:00   #2145
DETONATOAREA
Female

Loads of Malaysian Trumpet Snails, a few Pouch Snails, 1 ramshorn somewhere in there, and 1 albino swordtail runt.
Two of those plants have been growing in the dark for some odd reason, while the algae doesn't seem to mind the darkness.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: