Old 08-25-2017, 13:36   #1
Rullz

Rullz is on a distinguished road
Hello /Boting

I am kinda dissapointed of what is goin' on lately around Conquer . Massive boting around the maps . I haven't played for like 5 years . I have screenshots of the people that cheat and i bet they will still be there when some staff member will join . At least don't ruin this game's image with this kind of people around , even a +12 gear guy is boting in the saddles drop area ...
Thank you -_- !
Rullz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2017, 14:43   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rullz View Post
I am kinda dissapointed of what is goin' on lately around Conquer . Massive boting around the maps . I haven't played for like 5 years . I have screenshots of the people that cheat and i bet they will still be there when some staff member will join . At least don't ruin this game's image with this kind of people around , even a +12 gear guy is boting in the saddles drop area ...
Thank you -_- !
Well welcome back. There's a new option in the game called Auto hunting. This is what you're witnessing everyone has it VIP 3 can jump while vio 4+ can pick up items etc.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2017, 15:01   #3
Rullz

Oh

Thanks for the info , i did not know the thing . As i said i did not play it for a long while ^_^
If there is any chance to get a staff member to contact me , i am tryin' to find out my old account . I am missing my email and password from it , but i have its login ID and other info from it and i am havin' trouble with the ticket thing .
Old 08-25-2017, 15:25   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rullz View Post
Thanks for the info , i did not know the thing . As i said i did not play it for a long while ^_^
If there is any chance to get a staff member to contact me , i am tryin' to find out my old account . I am missing my email and password from it , but i have its login ID and other info from it and i am havin' trouble with the ticket thing .
I suggest you PM Rxin he'll be the best shot you got. If you decide to start new and need a server to play on with some cool people you're welcome to join me on mine and the guild I'm in.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2017, 18:02   #5
Rullz

Talking Heh

I just did message Rxin , hope he will be able to help me with my problem . If there's nothing to be done for my old account , i will consider joinin' your server ^_^ .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: