Old 06-24-2017, 20:58   #61
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Added this about Guild War

Flame lit quest starts 15 minutes before GW begins.

"Change Gw time to 1 hour only, it's pointless to have it any longer as no one actually fights for that long and this way people will show up and fight. Allow final flame to be lit at any point during this time."

I've also updated a ton of stuff check under trojan skills, warrior skills, archer skills, and fire skills. I'm sure there's more.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-24-2017 at 21:10.
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2017, 01:15   #62
EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Honestly, they should make all items stackable except for potions. IMO as then you could have 10000 potions in your inventory taking up one slot and no risk in pk tournaments etc at least now you have to either sash or remote warehouse them or buy them from shopping mall etc when you're running low. Regular protection pills I think the reason they were not made stackable is because they each have their own expiratory time if you auto hunt them, it could be pretty complicated without making a new item to get them to stack when you get the out of the bag vs auto hunting them with the different expiry times and I think that may have been why they don't and the others do. I don't think they should remove the timer on them, as this would make them into "Super Protection Pills" and there would be no difference between the two.

For that same reason that's why perfection stones can't stack at the moment, but if you removed the expiration timer on them then I do think they should be stackable and see no reason why there should be an expiration timer in the first place. It'd be nice for players who are still working to get full super, although a few, could save their stones until they got their "main gear".

Honestly, IMHO even saddles should go to 10k. It's not like you get that many from auto hunting overnight, you get maybe 100-200 max if you're lucky. So there's really no "balance" if it were to worry about it would just save inventory space in the long run if you want to do a big batch one day.
Yes I see now. i definitely agree about protection pills. lets leave them as they are. Tho I definitely think that perfection stones should be stackable and have no expiry; it would be very nice. Yin and yang jades tho i dont see the point of the expiration date; i hope they remove that. I also dont see the point of yin and yang jades only being usable when ur chi is <8000??? Oh and one more thing ive thought about.. right now backsword only has m strike refinery.. and i think m strike tao these days is pretty bad. They should definitely add more refinery options for backsword like break or penetration. This would help fires only ofc but still I think it would be a good change along with the other fire changes u suggested.
EternalDragonX is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2017, 02:48   #63
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDragonX View Post
Yes I see now. i definitely agree about protection pills. lets leave them as they are. Tho I definitely think that perfection stones should be stackable and have no expiry; it would be very nice. Yin and yang jades tho i dont see the point of the expiration date; i hope they remove that. I also dont see the point of yin and yang jades only being usable when ur chi is <8000??? Oh and one more thing ive thought about.. right now backsword only has m strike refinery.. and i think m strike tao these days is pretty bad. They should definitely add more refinery options for backsword like break or penetration. This would help fires only ofc but still I think it would be a good change along with the other fire changes u suggested.
Yeah I don't mind too much about the Jade's would be nice I suppose for some. On the break I actually suggested this awhile back in the game designers mail box but of course it was ignored. They should definitely add a break refinery that gives double what a 1 handed gives which is like 9% at Max so then it would be 18% like the 2hd souls. I would even say 20% since they have lower break than the 1 handed souls. Penetration I wouldn't say is necessarily needed the break is 100%. I'll definitely add that part in the original post later unable to give it a good edit ATM definitely a big balance issue.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 06-25-2017, 14:06   #64
Returning
ComServant

Bump. Added the Taoist Break for Backsword under Fire Taoist.

Old 06-27-2017, 17:41   #65
Returning
ComServant

UPDATE BELOW ADDED TO PART 2

Guild/Enemies/PK changes

PK mode change:

When you flag for either PK or Team mode instead of remaining white named you to flash blue this is to give the other person a chance to counter your hostile attack rather than be killed by a hit and run. Revenge and Guild you stay white named until you do the deed as it's not really a hostile attack and presumed to happen. A guild mode change will also be listed below.

Guild Reduction:

First thing is first, there does not need to be guilds with 700+ members etc. It is not only unmanageable realistically, does not competition. Guild numbers will be reduced to a maximum of 150 players/accounts. Some may disagree but this prevents the hoarding of players and can create more competition which I see as a very good thing, not bad as it cuts down on monopolizations of a server. There are allies for a reason and it's not just pole swapping.

Guild Enemies Change:

If you enemy a guild, all the other guild members get a message "Guild XXX has just declared war on you!" Your guild is now listed under the others as enemies automatically. Peace can only be called by the guild leader sending a peace request which is shown to the guild leader and deputy leaders of the opposing guild. A message and vote is then shown to the enemy guild leader and deputy leaders "XXX would like to be at peace with you do you accept?" If the guild leader or at least two deputy leaders choose peace then it is so. The peace treaty/ceasefire lasts for a minimum of a week meaning those two guilds cannot declare war/enemies for that long they can still pk normally but without the benefits of being at war. A Deputy Leader can also declare war with the vote of another Deputy Leader.

In the spirit of needing to bring back open world PK to the game, I have introduced some changes below that will help with this.

Declaring Battle: This is a bit different than just being enemies. You can start a battle on other guilds that you are at war with for the price of 5 million silvers. You may be in a battle with up to 3 guilds at once and declare battle up to 3 times a week yourself. Only level 7 or above guilds may declare battle while level 5 or above may be declared on. When a battle is declared unlimited PvP is activated using the guild pvp button. You will obtain no PK points by killing the guild('s) you are in a battle with using the guild pvp option.

The only safe zones are in areas not on the main map this means Market/Promo/Jail/Pk arena/Furniture shop. Other than those areas unlimited pk is open. A member who has been auto hunting for longer than 30 seconds is immune from the guild battle until they come back and turn it off. This prevents those who have to afk from not being able to do so and also farming of points. When killed in a battle the revive here function is disabled. For every kill during the battle, you obtain 100 arena points. The guild battle ends when 250 points have been obtained or, the next maintenance. The winning guild receives the the Victors halo for a day while the losing guild receives The Vanquished.

Old 06-27-2017, 17:58   #66
Returning
ComServant

Added Nobility Balance

Nobility Change:

One Less duke

One more King spot will be added bringing them to 4.

Only 2 can be either in the same guild or in allied together. If a third wishes to join, or ally they are demoted to prince/princess and the next highest nobility who is not in a guild with more than 1 king or queen is granted king/queen status.

This is to prevent server monopolization and add competition back into the game.

Last edited by Returning; 06-27-2017 at 18:07.
Old 06-27-2017, 23:13   #67
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ is on a distinguished road
I did not read all those features, I am sure that they are good but I would like to point out a major one. I really do not know if it was included in those suggestions or not ---->>>>FREAKING REMOVE OFFLINE TG FROM THE GW AREA!!!!!
Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------
AEnur - Ninja - Emperor_EU
Cersei - Monk - Emperor_EU
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2017, 23:37   #68
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
I did not read all those features, I am sure that they are good but I would like to point out a major one. I really do not know if it was included in those suggestions or not ---->>>>FREAKING REMOVE OFFLINE TG FROM THE GW AREA!!!!!
Thank you
It's on there under part 2 .

Old 06-28-2017, 05:46   #69
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
It's on there under part 2 .
Oh ok sorry. I reinforced the idea of removing it then.

--------------------------------------------------------
AEnur - Ninja - Emperor_EU
Cersei - Monk - Emperor_EU
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2017, 06:02   #70
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Oh ok sorry. I reinforced the idea of removing it then.
Lol it's all good, just reminded me of something else that needs to go. Archer/Assassin charge staying in effect while changing maps.

Old 06-28-2017, 07:25   #71
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
You have probably put more effort just in this one thread into making this game balanced than TQ has ever done in 14 years of CO. Just a shame it is all in vain, I imagine most of the things you have asked for here are too complex for TQ to comprehend, and the rest they just cannot be bothered with.

Returning, Please can you just buy CO from TQ and make it into a decent game again?
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2017, 09:28   #72
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
You have probably put more effort just in this one thread into making this game balanced than TQ has ever done in 14 years of CO. Just a shame it is all in vain, I imagine most of the things you have asked for here are too complex for TQ to comprehend, and the rest they just cannot be bothered with.

Returning, Please can you just buy CO from TQ and make it into a decent game again?
Seconding this. Looks like a large amount of effort that will mostly end in vain.
Old 06-28-2017, 16:55   #73
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post

Haha well thanks, and if I could I would or if they would just take my advice I would be very happy with that. I'm not asking for exact changes, but at least similar / in the spirit of changing the areas highlighted. If you guys wouldn't mind doing what I said and messaging the help desk/game designer inbox both with this link saying it needs to get done it'd be appreciated. I've been spamming the BC on two servers at least a couple times a day trying to get more people involved and also ally chat of Snowwhite & Gryphon. So if you can do either of those/ tell your friends as well to do the above it'll start a chain reaction and eventually, they'll have to give some sort of reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
Seconding this. Looks like a large amount of effort that will mostly end in vain.
I agree, only if not enough people get involved in making their voices heard. This forum use to be active and come together on issues so hopefully, the player base can still achieve that and achieve a better game by working together on a similar goal.

Old 07-07-2017, 21:57   #74
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Great suggestions. Very nicely written. As an old player from 14 years ago or so, I totally agree with all of these changes. Old skills are useless and stale. Do something about it TQ !
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2017, 03:25   #75
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Great suggestions. Very nicely written. As an old player from 14 years ago or so, I totally agree with all of these changes. Old skills are useless and stale. Do something about it TQ !
Thanks for your support, send them a PM on help desk & game designer mailbox maybe they'll do something or at the very least we can see a response to this thread to know they're paying attention and listening.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: