Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 21:40   #16
weaverbeaver30

weaverbeaver30 is on a distinguished road
no item

it said i recieved a 'la pack' but nothing was in my inventory. no other complaints
weaverbeaver30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2011, 08:47   #17
Teclis
iDrink

Teclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond reputeTeclis has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
I dont think it will, but its worth a try. Let us know what happens.
No, it doesn't work >.> You need to have Snow Leopard, and I'm running Leopard (10.5.8).

Snow Leopard is priced at $29. I could go buy it to upgrade my computer... =/
lvl 117 Archer (TQ deleted this char without warning)
lvl 110-118 Water-Water
lvl 113 Ninja
lvl 125 Warrior
lvl 111 Warrior
lvl 111 Warrior
lvl 110 Warrior

Star Arrow
130-130-92 Pure Water
130-112 Arch-Arch

HTAPAWASOv2.0's: Superman Guide/EXP & Damage Guide
SioKanla's: Elite Warrior Guide
Red or Green's: Warrior Farming Guide
MacSeoin's: Calculators

Look Up Old Chars
Teclis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2011, 09:07   #18
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
is snow leopard a different os? If so, then its alot cheaper than going from windows vista to windows 7... price tag of $200...
Penicus.
Ugasorn.....

I'm just gonna go stand over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
My thoughts exactly
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2011, 10:12   #19
iorndorff

iorndorff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
so it doesnt mess with the dock at all? And is the dock covering the game up?
1. Correct it does not mess with the dock.
2. Yes the dock covers up the game. Typically the windows on mac applications stop at the height of the dock no matter what height the dock is set.
iorndorff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2011, 12:22   #20
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you

So, tq needs to make the client resizeable to fix that, Currently there are only 2 sizes... full screen and windows mode, and that cant be resized.
Penicus.
Ugasorn.....

Quote:

Quote:
My thoughts exactly
Old 04-11-2011, 03:29   #21
Grimwald

Grimwald is on a distinguished road
When you have used 10 exp balls and you log off and on. You are able to use the exp ball again but the exp ball won't be deleted, and u won't gain exp.
Grimwald is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 12:19   #22
Magenta222

Magenta222 is on a distinguished road
Mac 10.6.4
3.06 ghz intel core 2 Duo
Memory: 8gb 1067 mHx DDR3

I download the first file (the ftp one) for Mac
unzips automatically
run installer
installer finishes and reports Installation Complete/Success

I look in my Applications folder where I assigned the folder and it is a Conquest named Folder, at zero K, and a red minus marked on it. Says I don't have permission to open.

First time this has happened to any file I have tried to d/l.

Any ideas at all?
Magenta222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 16:22   #23
crstal167
iPadTester

crstal167 is on a distinguished road
No game download d:

So i've been playing conquer for about four years now and when I heard it was coming out for Mac I couldnt help but be extactic. We just purchased a brand new iMac and my pc is getting old... I was so pumped to start the game and play. HOWEVER! I cannot download through the ftp client, it stops around 100mb and crashes with an error. And The download only goes at 33kbps to make it worse.. I tried Bt client download, that took nine hours to download. and I cant even open it! I dont even know where the files are. Please if anyone can help me understand this dammned download it would make my life! I really wanna get in on the beta testing!
crstal167 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 23:43   #24
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crstal167 View Post
So i've been playing conquer for about four years now and when I heard it was coming out for Mac I couldnt help but be extactic. We just purchased a brand new iMac and my pc is getting old... I was so pumped to start the game and play. HOWEVER! I cannot download through the ftp client, it stops around 100mb and crashes with an error. And The download only goes at 33kbps to make it worse.. I tried Bt client download, that took nine hours to download. and I cant even open it! I dont even know where the files are. Please if anyone can help me understand this dammned download it would make my life! I really wanna get in on the beta testing!
Hmm, have you searched the user->download folder if the torrent finished downloading?
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 23:52   #25
c00ld00d

c00ld00d is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magenta222 View Post
Mac 10.6.4
3.06 ghz intel core 2 Duo
Memory: 8gb 1067 mHx DDR3

I download the first file (the ftp one) for Mac
unzips automatically
run installer
installer finishes and reports Installation Complete/Success

I look in my Applications folder where I assigned the folder and it is a Conquest named Folder, at zero K, and a red minus marked on it. Says I don't have permission to open.

First time this has happened to any file I have tried to d/l.

Any ideas at all?
Hello, i got the same problem as the person posted above.
when i installed this client on a Mac 10.6 it ofcourse asked for credentials as the user im installing on is NOT a admin.
so i filled out the credentials. but when it was done installing i noticed the (non admin)user didnt have permissions to access the application.

so i logged in as the admin user, and looked at the rights. indeed there was that only a admin could open it and not regulair user. so i changed this to everyone read/write. however after doing this when logged on as the nonadmin user it tells you that conquer is complete or damamaged however, when u run it on the account of the admin user it works perfectly, so im guessing there is still something with rights thats isnt correct.

any help please.
c00ld00d is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 15:35   #26
xPUNISHERx
Trojan

xPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond reputexPUNISHERx has a reputation beyond repute
problem with items

there is a bug on item and it doesn't let me get full I click on the item and it says its full but there is 2 spaces left.

xPUNISHERx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 18:46   #27
Nicknac425

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPUNISHERx View Post
there is a bug on item and it doesn't let me get full I click on the item and it says its full but there is 2 spaces left.

wait... you can get 100k cps in the beta client?

>.< I want to download the client just to get it.... lol
Penicus.
Ugasorn.....

Quote:

Quote:
My thoughts exactly
Old 04-16-2011, 19:02   #28
Kuroski

Kuroski is on a distinguished road
Stuck

I'm stuck on this screen

Kuroski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2011, 09:29   #29
BlackSnowX86
MacConquer

BlackSnowX86 is on a distinguished road
its working perfect. so far.
to avoid the overlap of the DOCK app bar.
send it to a side.. left or
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	example.png
Views:	1042
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	142582  
SnowLeopard 10.6.7
---------------------
BlackSnowX86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2011, 05:07   #30
spider_1982

spider_1982 is on a distinguished road
Hello All and thanks for the mac version

First i think theres some issue you have to take care of

1- conquer online will not run in 10.7 beta ( Note :it will run but you cant see any thing inside to choose the server or write your login data only the brown background ,,i think because the 10.7 will not support Java or Flash unless you make your modification to the game or maybe adobe will make a new flash application to run the game as Mac OS Lion will be released soon ),

2- in mine cave when i drop the Iron core it will disappear immediately and not shown in the ground for little time as normal

3- when i try to write in arabic it didn't write anything but in the windows it work great

4- Note : i found that in some mac machine especially the old mac like
( macbook white and macbook black ) the game will close after you choose Hight definition or standard definition and will not work i think i found
a solution
1 -go to the application folder and right click in the Conquer application
2- choose (show package content) and you will find a folder name is (contents ) inside this folder you will find (ConquerGameExe) double click and you are ready to run the game

i will try to test more to see how i will help
im
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
and
Apple Certified support professionals
spider_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: