Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 02:55   #1
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
CO-tury 21 New Listing: Guild Houses!

So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....
I just want to get an idea of what your needs are. Let us know!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 03:16   #2
Trovian

Trovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond repute
Hey! This is one of the updates I am actually really looking forward to! It would be nice if you can buy upgrades using guild funds instead of your own funds as a starter.

Also, would love to see it being quite a spacious area, but not just for looks. Would be cool if it had it's own sort of guild practice arena where you can have more than two players enter (so have teams practice against each other). Would be nice if there was a guild bank system implemented at the same time (as has been suggested many times before). That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, I will probably come back with more suggestions later on.
Trovian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 03:40   #3
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 03:48   #4
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....
well you said it all hemp, no need to further add anything. That is indeed a thing we are looking forward to. Maybe with that little guild arena, be able to challenge other guilds and get a certain score like that
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 04:30   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Make it look like a freaking bar and you'll see whole guild drinking some tonic in there (and we already have Tonic in CO...)
Also put one of those fancy Disco Balls to fall from the ceiling O.o
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 07:05   #6
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
o_O that will be nice...Go for it
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 08:18   #7
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....
I just want to get an idea of what your needs are. Let us know!
Guilds Trophies and statues would be awesome!
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 08:27   #8
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
There should definately be a battlearea =o.
All vs the GL
Old 03-10-2010, 09:20   #9
CursedScotty
Emø†

CursedScotty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It would definately be nice if there was some rewarding purpose in having a nice guild house. not just all aesthetics. the pk arena would be one of those rewarding purposes... but not something like
-Guy #1: "Oh dude.. nice lamp"
-Guy #2: "Yeah man.. it was like.. 500 guild cps. No big deal cause it makes us look sophisticated-ly l33t!"

Every penny we spend on our guild house should have a sufficient enough benefit.
Also, itd be nice to visit ally guild houses, just how you can visit your spouse.
CursedScotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 10:15   #10
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
a trophy room for every timne u win gw

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 11:57   #11
Jerri~v.2.1
Gawh

Location: SUOMI PERKELE! Total post count on banned accounts: 27 153
Jerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond reputeJerri~v.2.1 has a reputation beyond repute
The guild house should have huge entrance, where there are statues of GL and DLs. (because I'm DL and I like flashy showing off)
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;
NinjaAnanta ~ [Ninja-Ninja-Ninja][130-130-138][Potency: 301(315)]
***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;***9600;

Jerri~v.2.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 12:02   #12
J.D.
Banned

J.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
The guild house should have huge entrance, where there are statues of GL and DLs. (because I'm DL and I like flashy showing off)
Managers as well, cuz well, I'm the manager.
Would like to b DL but I guess GL prefers havin the retard we have now as a DL.
EDIT:
STRIPPER POLES!

Last edited by J.D.; 03-10-2010 at 13:32.
J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 14:00   #13
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
EDIT:
STRIPPER POLES!
No house is complete without a stripper pole.

Signed.

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 14:09   #14
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
EDIT:
STRIPPER POLES!
I concur.

Trying to think of something we can gain besides potency..maybe +damage to the guild pole? less funds lost when our pole is attacked? or just more pole damage resistance..

Also, trophy room would be cool..you get a trophy every time you win gw and it goes in there, so theres a bunch of dated trophies in there. And I like the idea of a guild arena, that would be awesome. Maybe scroll to that place as well as a npc? Guild Bank, is a great idea, obviously..idk how it would work, but yeah.

§
Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 14:30   #15
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
Just make sure to implant trophys from all previous GWs in the past, (because we dont win much nowdays n i want some shiney things to lookl at while being afk:P )

yes
Mr.Diger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: