View Poll Results: Update Classic or No New Updates?
Yes, some of the new things will be good. 88 13.79%
No, Classic means nothing new should be added. 464 72.73%
I'm not sure... Maybe if I saw them first? 86 13.48%
Voters: 638. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 14:37   #46
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing.
YEA.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2010, 14:51   #47
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate.K View Post
The thing with you guys is this is a yes or no question, TQ owns conquer online not you, you can't expect to pick and choose through what patches you want and don't want and expect to win every time, this just isn't the case.
I think everyone said that if they can't pick and choose then they don't want any of it.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2010, 16:22   #48
LeFuretFurtif
PKer!

LeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond repute
2 kinds of updates would be welcome :

- Negative updates. Updates that remove stuff instead of adding new things. (old jump anyone?)

- Specific CCO updates. Things that are specially designed for CCO and work with CCO balance. Co 2.0 and CCO are very different when it comes to balance (mainly due to potency and talismans) and most of the updates made for 2.0 would be broken in classic. For example, ninjas (except for toxic fog) work fine in 2.0 but seem to be a bit imbalanced in classic, since the skill/weapon damages is a lot more important without talismans/potency.

Edit :Also maybe add some stuff in Honor shop from arena, just so we can actually spend honor points. Nothing gamebreaking, just mets, +1 stones and stuff.

Edit 2 : If server wars ever come, it could be fun to have CCO server wars.

Anyways, i doubt that TQ would make the effort to make patches just for CCO, so in this case just dont change it. It's far from perfect but it's playable.

Also maybe a few balance changes would be nice. Like reduce TFB/katana damage, reduce poison star duration, tweak TFB so its more like FB and targets an area and costs stam if u miss.

Another suggestion i would have is to implant some sort of stamina skill for 2handers. Like costs 100 stamina to cast your skill without hitting anything (maybe not for wand, cause the aoe is kinda dumb, and wand pwns other 2handers when it come to lvling anyways).

This would not be imba cause it cant be spammed (100 stam cost) and it would make 2handers more competitive, especially against ninjas. TFB destroys TFB as it hits you pretty hard as soon as u try to get close.
[Talk]Scubin speaks to All : turn aimbot off t_t[23:55]
[Talk]~ManginA~ speaks to All : speed hacker and aim botter i wonder if i should video this[0:28]
[Whisper]mystake speaks to RichardVirenque: yes u speeed as hell[15:44]
[Whisper]Magus speaks to RichardVirenque: well, u had a nice aimbot last gw[21:36
[Whisper]Tru_Solja speaks to RichardVirenque: turn aimbot off[22:35]
[Whisper]laly speaks to RichardVirenque: aimbot?[22:0]
[Whisper]telnet speaks to RichardVirenque: YOU *** AIMBOTER[22:0]
[Whisper]Cu_chuoi speaks to RichardVirenque: hack[23:8]
[Whisper]Death-Mohghazal speaks to RichardVirenque: keep aimboting like hell noob[22:18]
[Whisper]jedimaster speaks to RichardVirenque: ur the biggest aimboter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[23:2
[Whisper]STATTTT speaks to RichardVirenque: ok u aiming e[19:10]
[Whisper]HoT~CuTe speaks to RichardVirenque: u never mis[17:52]
Here's the link
Aimbot!

Last edited by LeFuretFurtif; 01-21-2010 at 17:49.
LeFuretFurtif is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2010, 16:38   #49
-BladeDancer-

-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute
U guys must be sick. Without updates CCO will be as boring as ****in hell. And everyone will be 2nd rb with sup 2-socs and CO will be so boring. Eventually lots of people will quit. I'd recommend make a poll about the update first.. Anyone who disagrees with me can go back to CO 2.0 or suck my ****

***4326;
sayed has been killed by IceBreaker! Op op sorry bani suef.

Egypt4Ever

Untitled,L2H,Addiction
-BladeDancer- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2010, 16:55   #50
LeFuretFurtif
PKer!

LeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond reputeLeFuretFurtif has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BladeDancer- View Post
Anyone who disagrees with me can go back to CO 2.0 or suck my ****
Or you can go back to 2.0 and suck my ****?
[Talk]~ManginA~ speaks to All : speed hacker and aim botter i wonder if i should video this[0:28]
[Whisper]Magus speaks to RichardVirenque: well, u had a nice aimbot last gw[21:36
[Whisper]Death-Mohghazal speaks to RichardVirenque: keep aimboting like hell noob[22:18]
[Whisper]jedimaster speaks to RichardVirenque: ur the biggest aimboter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[23:2
Here's the link
Aimbot!
Old 01-21-2010, 17:11   #51
teaORcoffee
._.o_oO_O

teaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond repute
Ninjas and old jump don't mix. Wasn't old jump/ new jump polled? S:
Old 01-21-2010, 17:47   #52
LeFuretFurtif
PKer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaORcoffee View Post
Ninjas and old jump don't mix. Wasn't old jump/ new jump polled? S:
And old jump crushed ninjas, but i guess TQ didnt see the poll
Here's the link
Aimbot!
Old 01-21-2010, 18:13   #53
InfinityC
Banned

InfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond repute
NO ***IN NO NO UPDATES WHAT SO EVER.

Ty for listening
InfinityC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2010, 18:17   #54
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Updates perhaps not but a lack of any would only make a permanent cheat engine for that version possible, I say update but dont add more **** we have to pay for in order to compete with the 1 or two people that can actually afford these changes.

I understand TQ is strictly about money so i understand them leaving lotto as a part of classic, but updates that include features that offer more things to pay for only decrease the in-game economy as non-buyers, (the ones that hunt mets and gold and rb gear that we buy a swap dbs for) will no longer play as its no longer entertaining for them. Fully updated servers are virtually barren for exactly that reason.

"Features" = no competition. Exactly the reason we all moved to classic.

Didnt vote as i agree with none.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2010, 18:20   #55
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
Updates perhaps not but a lack of any would only make a permanent cheat engine for that version possible, I say update but dont add more **** we have to pay for in order to compete with the 1 or two people that can actually afford these changes.

I understand TQ is strictly about money so i understand them leaving lotto as a part of classic, but updates that include features that offer more things to pay for only decrease the in-game economy as non-buyers, (the ones that hunt mets and gold and rb gear that we buy a swap dbs for) will no longer play as its no longer entertaining for them. Fully updated servers are virtually barren for exactly that reason.

"Features" = no competition. Exactly the reason we all moved to classic.

Didnt vote as i agree with none.

Edit* IF 2nd rb monks could sacrifice attributes permanently for permed refinery buffs then perhaps it would be a welcome addition (refinery and monks) Other than that it will only lead to an open CP shopping mall :S

Last edited by KinGSh*T; 01-21-2010 at 18:21. Reason: thought i was on edit not quote lol.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2010, 18:23   #56
teaORcoffee
._.o_oO_O

teaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Edit* IF 2nd rb monks could sacrifice attributes permanently for permed refinery buffs then perhaps it would be a welcome addition (refinery and monks) Other than that it will only lead to an open CP shopping mall :S
TQ would **** it up don't give 'em the chance with them two (or with anything for that matter?).
Old 01-21-2010, 18:59   #57
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Then everyone would have to 2nd rb into monk :/ Entire server of monks.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2010, 22:09   #58
ThuggLife
Banned

ThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond repute
Ok guys, to everyone who wants updates on cco:

there are still 2.0 servers ****ers!!!!!!!
ThuggLife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010, 02:31   #59
Craneses

Craneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing at all!
Old 01-22-2010, 08:17   #60
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craneses View Post
making love out of Nothing at all!
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: