Old 12-11-2009, 16:42   #46
MrRingo
that guy u met

Location: ~Gemini~ Country:~USA, CT~ ..................................... Guild: .:Regn:. Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Guild: asand Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Status: Respected
MrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MrRingo Send a message via MSN to MrRingo Send a message via Yahoo to MrRingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhunter98 View Post
I think all you people are devastating for this game.
For one you prob not the supporters of TQ, for two you have no clue what can be good for this game or what not. Every new thing is dismissed instant, while it develop the game and keeps the game fun. what yah think will become of this game in a year or so if you just had 130-130-130 chars and gws would be made by 10 maybe less people in a server. everyone would quit cause there was no fun in playing this way.

GW's always been made by just a handfull persons and maybe 100 waters whatever lvl.

A new char not be in any way unfair to the way of playing, especial something like a monk. I am not expecting any overpowered skills on a monk especial since TQ definitly realises fog wasn't really helpfull for the game.
Only thing Monk will do is more people start a new char with a monk wich will lead to more income for TQ. This will mean they would never put it on hold and you better get some good input or just shut up.

For me i got no clue what to expect from a monk, with ninja i had the feeling it could be a strong char. But a monk, just implent it there have been tons of suggestions on the other topics for skills. so just look at the skills TQ likes best.

Making another topic could end up in everyone complaining they don't want monk or like a dozen of the same oppinions given before on other threads.
if this raging was occurring in 2.0 threads (which it is) your point would be valid, but since this is a "Classic" thread, your point holds no water. Due to the fact to achieve this classic "feel", if we could hold back the vomit enough to say so, it requires backwards patching and absolutely zero forwards patching. We made that clear during the conception of this idea on exotics thread. The people on this server are not here for TQ we are here for the remnants of what used to be a great game.

Lets be blunt, they already announced monks, so its only a matter of months before they are released. If you want to play them go to a 2.0 server. We don't want to play them or have anything to do with us, so we choose to stay here, and we choose to bitch and moan as loud as we can to try and prevent that atrocity called monk from coming to classic.

As for your happy thoughts about monks, your going to have to wake up friend. They released ninjas as an extreamly overpowered class, and they are alrready moving in that direction for monks. If you think they will be balanced and fair, please read jason's post on their skills and read my response. If you have any conception as how to think outside the box, then you can immediatly come up with no less than 10 senarios where this class is exploitable.

Here let me list some:

1)XP Skill, kill 32 mobs, kill your 130+ main before xp ends gain 100x xp and if thats 10pct u got from 1 kill, thats 1000pct u just got.

2) Oblivion, sure lets send people as ghosts to another map, and they have to float their way back to their body taking them out of the game for 15 minutes.

3) Oblivion, lets kill a plvler and send him to Limbo, while hes there all the noobs die.

4) Oblivion, lets get 12 friends together and repete the above to the strongest enemy players removing them from guild war forever, since those 12 wait for them to come back.

5) The palm move, you can grab anyone and pull them to you, and stun them. This leave them open to atk from any other class as well for 2 seconds. Thats not overpowered....

6) Resistance, sure lets make a mobile class with the ability to negate all sorts of damage, with the click of a button depending on the enemy.

7) Oh lets use these guys to cure fog, posion, stun, and any other negetive effect on a player.

8) how about we give them an aoe atk, so they can atk single targets at full strength, and multiple targets at full stregth too.

9) lets make that skill hit archers in the air as well.

10) not good enough, lets make it hit everyone MULTIPLE times, and juggle them in the air so they are stuck there for a few moments, leaving them what? oh yea stunned so others can line up atks the second they land, if their not dead already.

See where im going with this? that took me just over 2 minutes to come up with those 10. If a calss is "balanced" it should be reletivly difficult to think up 10 over powered flaws in such a short period of time.
aaka ~ 130-130-131 ~ Wat/War/Tro
CatalystX ~ 131-131-132 ~ Pure Ninja

-----Liberty-----
CatalystX ~ 124+ ~ Tro

Funny story, I come back to Conquer to forget the login to my liberty accounts

Daakal Blood Elf Mage US-Mannoroth
Daakal Nord Mesmer on Emery Bay
My Story 2004-2007

Last edited by MrRingo; 12-11-2009 at 16:59.
MrRingo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 21:31   #47
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
And Taos will be useless as soon as a few monks come around with multiple auras
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 01:01   #48
Tru-Life
Tru-Lizzy

Tru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud of
all we ever wanted was for TQ to make a simple server as it used to be

we do not want updates we never did,

all we ask is
1. u maintain the servers
2. deal with botters
3. fix any purchase issues

these 3 things would be a blessing dont update ever in ur life just maintain

no one wants ur lame updates we want ur former great game just the way it is
Tru-Life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 11:49   #49
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
Has hemp responded to the criticism yet? This is so predictable I can make a living off of it.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2009, 02:21   #50
zezo

zezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post
if this raging was occurring in 2.0 threads (which it is) your point would be valid, but since this is a "Classic" thread, your point holds no water. Due to the fact to achieve this classic "feel", if we could hold back the vomit enough to say so, it requires backwards patching and absolutely zero forwards patching. We made that clear during the conception of this idea on exotics thread. The people on this server are not here for TQ we are here for the remnants of what used to be a great game.

Lets be blunt, they already announced monks, so its only a matter of months before they are released. If you want to play them go to a 2.0 server. We don't want to play them or have anything to do with us, so we choose to stay here, and we choose to bitch and moan as loud as we can to try and prevent that atrocity called monk from coming to classic.

As for your happy thoughts about monks, your going to have to wake up friend. They released ninjas as an extreamly overpowered class, and they are alrready moving in that direction for monks. If you think they will be balanced and fair, please read jason's post on their skills and read my response. If you have any conception as how to think outside the box, then you can immediatly come up with no less than 10 senarios where this class is exploitable.

Here let me list some:

1)XP Skill, kill 32 mobs, kill your 130+ main before xp ends gain 100x xp and if thats 10pct u got from 1 kill, thats 1000pct u just got.

2) Oblivion, sure lets send people as ghosts to another map, and they have to float their way back to their body taking them out of the game for 15 minutes.

3) Oblivion, lets kill a plvler and send him to Limbo, while hes there all the noobs die.

4) Oblivion, lets get 12 friends together and repete the above to the strongest enemy players removing them from guild war forever, since those 12 wait for them to come back.

5) The palm move, you can grab anyone and pull them to you, and stun them. This leave them open to atk from any other class as well for 2 seconds. Thats not overpowered....

6) Resistance, sure lets make a mobile class with the ability to negate all sorts of damage, with the click of a button depending on the enemy.

7) Oh lets use these guys to cure fog, posion, stun, and any other negetive effect on a player.

8) how about we give them an aoe atk, so they can atk single targets at full strength, and multiple targets at full stregth too.

10) not good enough, lets make it hit everyone MULTIPLE times, and juggle them in the air so they are stuck there for a few moments, leaving them what? oh yea stunned so others can line up atks the second they land, if their not dead already.

See where im going with this? that took me just over 2 minutes to come up with those 10. If a calss is "balanced" it should be reletivly difficult to think up 10 over powered flaws in such a short period of time.
yea that is or answer monks r OP PS we dont need them in Classic Let players in CO2 Enjoy Them
Old 12-13-2009, 07:48   #51
VigilTempus

VigilTempus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post

Here let me list some:

Thank you.
Lvl- 104+ Wat.

Liberty Server

Succeeding is not enough. Others must fail. >=D

2pac
Legend``
`` ``

"The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times."-Paulo Coelho.
VigilTempus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 02:33   #52
Dragonhunter98
Airborn

Dragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond repute
This is classic CO not CO 1.0.
These are the servers were everyone knows how to bot.
This is the time were we can't just autolvl no all autolvlers also get 10k kills in sm, without being hit by mobs cause they so damn fast.

And you know most complainers on this forum are using those bots, lol what am i saying if i was informed correctly the developer of that bot wandering around here.

Sorry Liberty your server does have its fun, too bad from the ping, only 1/4 botting. But Royalty server ****ed up with all those botters were more then 1/2 of server been using bots, different types.

Oh not to mention all the complaints over Lotto in game and 1 month later we only complain about lotto drop ratio being lowered.

Classic server deserves Monk

There are less botters nowadays on all CO2.0 servers togetehr then there are on royalty.

I am honestly sorry for those few people on the classic servers who don't use any bots.

Neptune server
dragon_hunter tro-war-fire 130-130-132 back i guess
DragonslayeR war -war-war 130-130-136 back i guess( War King)
Dragon_hunter wat-war-war 130-132-132 loafing around
dragonhunter98 wat-tro-arch 110-130-130 waiting patiently
Force nin-war-wat 130-130-122 waiting on target destination
ForcE tro-war 130-125 outclassed
Dragonhunter98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 03:06   #53
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
No offence Dragonhunter98 but you sound just like someone who can't beat others without having an overpowered character. Now that theres no fog, it's more balanced so I see you defending Monks being due to this reason that you need an OP char to beat others.

Monks are not balanced right now, it's completely unfair class end of story. Even Ninjas are more balanced thanks to the fact that they don't have fog anymore in CCO servers.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:51   #54
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Dragonhunter can suck my **** k?
Old 12-14-2009, 04:47   #55
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhunter98 View Post
This is classic CO not CO 1.0.
These are the servers were everyone knows how to bot.
This is the time were we can't just autolvl no all autolvlers also get 10k kills in sm, without being hit by mobs cause they so damn fast.

And you know most complainers on this forum are using those bots, lol what am i saying if i was informed correctly the developer of that bot wandering around here.

Sorry Liberty your server does have its fun, too bad from the ping, only 1/4 botting. But Royalty server ****ed up with all those botters were more then 1/2 of server been using bots, different types.

Oh not to mention all the complaints over Lotto in game and 1 month later we only complain about lotto drop ratio being lowered.

Classic server deserves Monk

There are less botters nowadays on all CO2.0 servers togetehr then there are on royalty.

I am honestly sorry for those few people on the classic servers who don't use any bots.
shut up, will ya?

I Quitteded
RETS4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 04:57   #56
Dragonhunter98
Airborn

Dragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endet View Post
No offence Dragonhunter98 but you sound just like someone who can't beat others without having an overpowered character. Now that theres no fog, it's more balanced so I see you defending Monks being due to this reason that you need an OP char to beat others.

Monks are not balanced right now, it's completely unfair class end of story. Even Ninjas are more balanced thanks to the fact that they don't have fog anymore in CCO servers.
I am playing war war war with sword on neptune, not really an overpowered char i guess. prob got more skills then you ever will get.

Neptune server
dragon_hunter tro-war-fire 130-130-132 back i guess
DragonslayeR war -war-war 130-130-136 back i guess( War King)
Dragon_hunter wat-war-war 130-132-132 loafing around
dragonhunter98 wat-tro-arch 110-130-130 waiting patiently
Force nin-war-wat 130-130-122 waiting on target destination
ForcE tro-war 130-125 outclassed
Dragonhunter98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 05:40   #57
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Respond about what? I'm not here to attack/defend anything. Merely collecting thoughts and suggestions.
Why would I try to argue with you guys about your personal opinions? Isn't that what the whole "internet argument" pic is about? Like yelling at a donkey in a petting zoo...

I personally think it's rather interesting to see the views you people take on the whole idea of Classic servers. But at the end of the day, that's what it's all about. Providing entertainment for a wide variety of people and personalities.
My opinion about the Monk would be that I would prefer to keep it out of Classic right now, because I would rather have more control over what goes into Classic, since we are indeed trying to retain the more balanced and intense gameplay of the original versions. On the other side of that coin, you have a new class that could simply add a little more variety into the game, and give you more options and interactions, while still being able to maintain that balance in the PKing. But again, just my personal opinion.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 12-14-2009 at 05:44.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 05:44   #58
tenhagen17
|FinalD|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Respond about what? I'm not here to attack/defend anything. Merely collecting thoughts and suggestions.
Why would I try to argue with you guys about your personal opinions? Isn't that what the whole "internet argument" pic is about? Like yelling at a donkey in a petting zoo...

I personally think it's rather interesting to see the views you people take on the whole idea of Classic servers. But at the end of the day, that's what it's all about. Providing entertainment for a wide variety of people and personalities.
Only thoughts please, no suggestions. Because we don't want it, so there's nothing to suggest about.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:09   #59
Majin~Vegeta
Banned

Majin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post

My opinion about the Monk would be that I would prefer to keep it out of Classic right now, because I would rather have more control over what goes into Classic, since we are indeed trying to retain the more balanced and intense gameplay of the original versions. On the other side of that coin, you have a new class that could simply add a little more variety into the game, and give you more options and interactions, while still being able to maintain that balance in the PKing. But again, just my personal opinion.

-No Monk
-Nerf TFB from 130% to 100% damage (same as fb/ss)
-Nerf Poison star from 0% potion efficiency to either 25%, 33%, or 50% -> You can use potions, but your efficiency with them is drastically reduced to the point where mil ginseng spamming is like spamming amritas or something very inefficient.
Majin~Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2009, 11:03   #60
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
The reason is clear and i wonder why u even ask this here.

NO beacuse this is Classic. There we don't need and want nothing else in + then it is now.

Instead to think to ADD more thing to a Classic u sould consider more to make it real Classic, in the real sense of the word.

Can't u realize that if u add a single new thing is not Classic anymore?

REMOVE BP,LOTO,CPS,MENTOR,NINJA ETC. AND MAKE IT CLASSIC IN THE REAL SENSE OF THE WORD.

P.S : U got ur money from this wannabe Classic now u should consider to give us and a real co1 server.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: