Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 20:11   #61
ziduja
BEJABBERS!

ziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond repute
Well TQ is not releasing anything remotely close to classic CO. All they managed to do was piss all of us veterans off by giving us hopes that CO at its greatest was gonna return and then all they did was remove some basic stuff and added the one thing that classic CO had which was TC pking. If you want the actual classic CO to return here are the major changes that would have to be made.

No BP, no Clan, no Mentor, no Guild Arsenal, no Nobility, no CPS, no Shopping Mall, no Garments, no VIP, no Item Lock (although it is useful), no Arena, no BC (although that is really helpful) no Whisper Windows (although helpful) no Interactions, no DB lvling, no flamelit monster hunter and demon exterminator or trainer quests, cant use dbs to soc your non weaps but you can 2 soc your weaps in BI, no Frozen Grotto (although that was one of the most intelligent things TQ did since the release of CPs) no Ninjas, if you killed a black named char it would say god bless (char name) for sending (char name) to jail or something like that, no 2nd rb, +8 is maximum + attainable, can only + if you have 2 + items of the same type and same + value, must use a gem to get +6 and above, gems only attainable by mining, no world chat, no TP, no exp given during dis city, no cps awarded for winning gw, no talis, no gourd, no steed, no lvls passed 130, no jeweler, no quiz show, vp used to buy mets for 5k points and dbs for 250k points, no exp balls, no + stones, no moneybags, no heavens blessing, no enlightenment, cannot learn first xp skills until lvl 15 promo instead of lvl 3, if items break they lost forever (removing that was also something smart TQ actually did for once) cant pay your way out of jail, can post silvers as a bounty you can accept and get those silvers, bj had guards inside of it (luckily TQ removed them since they allowed players to glitch out of bj) the original CO 1.0 had a glitch that allowed pk in market through the use of herc.

im pretty sure there are some other features that need to be changed but those are basically every difference between classic CO and the current CO we hate to play (and TQ never ever helps with that in anyway shape or form, they just piss us off even more by adding useless crap)
130-132-133 war-war-tro: retired

Professor
Aishoro Liberty
130-130-131 Pure Arch: Retired with +8 frostbite

37185 quiz points

Last edited by ziduja; 11-09-2009 at 20:15.
ziduja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 03:28   #62
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post
Feel free to post your complaints about Classic Conquer Online but note the following rules:

NO flaming.
NO bypassing forum rules.
NO spam, visit Off Topic section for that.
NO getting personal.
NO racial remarks / attacks against a certain country.

You are allowed to voice your opinion though try and keep your posts polite and well typed please.

Why i made this thread? To reduce the amount of crying, whining and more in threads everywhere over this section.
Now, let's get this thread going and be the first to voice your opinion.

- Moderators, sticky? Thanks.
-First complaint/rant the definition of classic is somthing thats unchanged and genuine. So if thats the definition you cant name your latest endevour Classic Conquer

-Secondly i heard the +8 items have been removed. Which is the first smart thing ive heard to stop bulkers from getting overpowering during the first months.

-Third, how come the drop rate havnt been increased for free to play people? You cant expect the whole system to be played around the lotto system can you? Or actually it wouldnt surprise me if you did expect that since the company is called TQ.

-Fourth, how about not totally dropping co 2.0 for what it is and actually also make an effort to tell TQ we are not appreciating Toxic Fog in any of theyre game versions. Its a perversion that spoiled pvp, 90% of all fights are won by TF especially when you watch how the arena is being played.
You cant use potions because you add more points to your opponent and you cant not pot or he will zap you.

-Fifth, i will always fight for having this game balanced, but hoping for balance and actually getting balance is starting to look like its not possible when you got a company thats hell bent on earning burst money and not money over time like WoW and other companies. Im not saying that TQ has to become pay to play. Im just saying think about the long term game play not about opening new servers every 2 years hoping a few bulkers will move and spend money again.
Balance the game economics and enjoyment have to be your goal. Ill leave you now with a small quote: "If you build it, they will come" Field of Dreams

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan

Last edited by Snyder; 11-10-2009 at 03:34.
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 13:14   #63
ukypat
GivEmHell!

ukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond repute
-Ammm...They said there wont be second soc on a weapon with dbs...
but as i remember ,u could do second soc on weapon with 5 dbs...
so how will it be?
GoldAngel 130->130->135(Water-Warrior-Trojan)
StarMan 110->132(Water-Water)

-Never Bought A DB!!!-
-Quit- -->BACK To Classic Royalty_EU
NightDragon 130-80(Warrior-Warrior)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexy View Post
yeh, i remember ya as well *** 1herced me in GW fkin +7 club =.= .. that was *** .....
ukypat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 14:32   #64
magiman

magiman is on a distinguished road
Idk they're ****in retarded u cant 2soc weps but u can still do lotto and have nijas on CLASSIC co ...damn they need a dictionary so they can see the definition of classic cuz they've got it all wrong
Old 11-10-2009, 15:03   #65
ziduja
BEJABBERS!

ziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond reputeziduja has a reputation beyond repute
thats why i made that long post of just changes they would have to make so it could be considered classic. the only real thing i can think of that tq did intelligently since theyre most failure moment with releasing cps was the frozen grotto. all changes that i stated earlier are every single thing they would have to change and also what i dont see going to happen correctly is no mining. hmmmm im memory serves dont u need 5 eux to promote an arch at lvl 40 and you need a gold ore and eux ore to learn guard and summoned pet and theres a quest that requires those to complete. TQ needs to pay extra attention to how badly theyre pissing off the veterans they r trying to please cause they aint releasing classic co all they doing is releasing an edited CO 2.0 New Dynasty.

Professor
Aishoro Liberty

37185 quiz points
Old 11-10-2009, 15:50   #66
teaORcoffee
._.o_oO_O

teaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziduja View Post
they aint releasing classic co all they doing is releasing an edited CO 2.0 New Dynasty.
They know that. $$$
teaORcoffee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 16:43   #67
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
EU server released at the same time as US

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 16:46   #68
hellfire987

hellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond reputehellfire987 has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i have one wtf lotto and item lock still here

probably gonna stop playing due to this and to think i was going to buy dbs so i could get full super after i get lvl 100...
DIVINE-arch-tro-123 arch
Currently trying to regear to full 1 soc might take a littlebit

woot im official lol!!!

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=635280
hellfire987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 01:15   #69
MovingShadows
gotMudkips

MovingShadows is on a distinguished road
Faint Hopes of a lost time...

Honestly I could care less about lotto... and most of the other stuff people complain about what I honestly care about is Potency/Battle Power, Fans/Talismans, and the OP Ninja class...

I used to have some decent chars in my server not the best not the worst but I was a happy player since I could do dmg and had a risk/reward system...

Then battle power came out I lost a lot of dmg to the higher bulk players but it was semi bearable... I got along thinking maybe I just got to get used to it and maybe I can catch up someday with some luck.....

Then came Talismans... all the SKILLS WENT TO HELL... archers became op in there own little right... dodge stopped working... fire met became useless as stigma and other skills that people worked so hard to get... the war class just got destroyed out right by everything at that point since defense went out the window with the talismans, and the game balance was in ruins.

I want skills that work for classes and general balance restored to classes... no more useless skills... Fire met, dodge, xp sheild, stigma...(I acutally fixed fire met.. was semi-cool back in the day, fixed nix too) etc don't matter for much if anything these days and the list goes on a lot of other skills are affected, then this game might be less ridiculous and a lot of the moaning and groaning will end. +12's also really crazy (especially with potency).... makes the divide between the general players and the rich to large to compensate for.

I agree the 1's to higher lvls cause of a few potency is crazy stupid and made it suck a lot to... worked my ass off for a few years on a pure fire and a water-war-tro and both classes suck these days... even have a war-war also crap now cause of "updates".

Give me a way to move servers away from this crap with my characters and I will hands down... Make me start from scratch and I wave my hand and say good bye not worth it.

Rather pay to play games like team fortress and many others that are cheaper and more balanced in the long run, and say good bye to this whole genre of games, but i keep sticking around to see if tq will fix anything... but seems like I am holding my breath.

*cough* undo talisman PURE dmg is a start... in the de-nerfing every other class. Since I know your a business and can't go willy-nilly removing items at the drop of a hat.

Only really good thing tq did in the last year really was really crack down on the hacking., and the arena idea wasn't all that bad. Right now conquer is having an identity crysis and needs to get back to its roots.

I know i said alot and maybe rambled a little but there it is what i really hope for

recap options
1. fix the game
2. give me a way out of the craziness to a better version of the game
3. everyone keeps leaving cause the game went to hell in a hand basket... (maybe we are in hell, could explain the twisted game logic/rules) and problem remains
4. Better drop rates in game never really hurt anyone gem prices took a **** kicking with the talismans anyway, tc socking would still be nice... etc
5. options 1 and 4 don't look so bad.
MovingShadows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 14:45   #70
ziduja
BEJABBERS!

sad to say but this game will never ever be as good as it used to and tq will never bring back how it was. they keep putting events that state they want to bring back old players and such of that nature but they keep forgetting the main reason they lost the veterans....and that is due to the fact that skilless losers who have a deeper wallet will never lose to them because they just waste their money improving their gears. Lets take the server i play for instance Celebrities-Hebby/Kingjus the character ^Yang^. He has full +12 with king but i have no problems draining 3 full stamina bars of twofold onto him before he hits me once. I cant beat him cause his BP is too high for me to fog and i deal just under 3k damage and even when hes fogged he has an autopot to save him. But enough with that TQ needs to bring back CO when it was first released or even when CO 2.0 was very first released. But oh well TQ is way too obsessed with making money to give their veterans what they truly want cause not many people felt the need to buy plenty of dbs back in the original roots.

Professor
Aishoro Liberty

37185 quiz points
Old 11-11-2009, 15:38   #71
PLAKMAN2

PLAKMAN2 is an unknown quantity at this point
it should honestly be exactly like co before 2.0 came out.. no 2nd rb, no 130 weapons, rings and neckys stopped at 112/113, thunder could be the no one i guess but other than that no lotto, no nothing but pure original co
PLAKMAN2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 15:57   #72
PLAKMAN2

also take out clans, put actions back to the normal spot, no quests of any sort

that is all thanks please
Old 11-11-2009, 16:02   #73
P o y Y $ o N ^
Damage.Inc

P o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond reputeP o y Y $ o N ^ has a reputation beyond repute
Euro server

the only complain that i have, is the american server emerging fist then the euro , it should be at the same time , we want too =(
P o y Y $ o N ^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 16:12   #74
PLAKMAN2

also make them jump like they did before... its silly now
Old 11-11-2009, 17:56   #75
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by P o y Y $ o N ^ View Post
the only complain that i have, is the american server emerging fist then the euro , it should be at the same time , we want too =(
This, nothing else.. I don't, and will not play again with freaking 500+ ping at GWs even if it's CCO. <_< Just, not, worth, it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: