Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 18:36   #31
gwarkie

gwarkie is on a distinguished road
Cool

I was NO~WAY~OUT on Pisces when Pisces first split out of Dragon, and I was on Dragon server before that. I definitely liked the old CO more than now. However, I don't see why Ninjas need to be removed - as opposed to simply altering the character class.

I'd like to see most of what was suggested here, except taking away Ninja i think keep Ninja and just modify it. Also what's the point of bringing back PKing in TC if you can't lose gear? Get rid of the dumb protections on gear especially in regards to PVP.

I'll admit, I haven't played consistently in years - pretty much once potency came out, and all the knight/king/queen/etc BS for donating obscene amounts of money - that was really the last straw for me. I can deal with lotto, what I can't deal with is the features that makes me hit somebody of my own level for 1 just because they have a few plusses/potency more than me. It used to be you had to have AMAZING gear in relative to most to get hit for 1's by somebody near your own level. We need to get back to that. (Amazing gear as in... full elite +3 with a couple soc back then lol)

The other biggest reason I quit? THERE'S NEVER ANY NEW MAPS OR ZONES ADDED! We got a couple dinky little new places to go once in a while, but no full blown leveling areas added. So while I think "Classic CO" as they call it will be more fun than CO 2.0, it will still have the same issue of never expanding the actual gameplay but too often expanding the use of one or two primarily profit-making features (like Dragonballs for instance... once almost useless until you were high lvl, now useful for everything... along with CP).

More than ANYTHING, Classic Conquer needs to have little focus on profit, and most of the focus on what makes players happy... and I think this can be said for most TQ games, as they all are copycats and all beg you to drive yourself broke around every corner. TQ can not continue this strategy, in light of so many MMO's out there which have more BANG... and more FREE.

Hope leveling is just as hard as it used to be, hope drops increase significantly, hope you don't need full super max + max soc to be competitive... pretty much, I hope for CO 1.0 with the user friendly features/socially promoting new features kept and the user-robbing features eliminated. CO 1.0 was, to date, TQ's best game ever... if only TQ took a different path with CO 2.0, the company might not even NEED to care about keeping features in to make them profit - because they would have been making 10 times more by now, than what they do.

SPENDING MONEY ON F2P GAMES IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR A LITTLE BONUS. A L-I-T-T-L-E BONUS. NOT A HUGE ALMOST-IMPOSSIBLE TO OVERCOME ADVANTAGE.

Get with the times if high production F2P games can do it without charging people an arm and a leg to compete, so can the low-to-mid production game of Conquer Online. I definitely liked CO 1.0 better than most of the f2p games I've played. That should tell you something. That's just me though, ya'll have your own valid opinions. Again, the wave of the future for F2P is the attitude that people pay money to reach certain levels/achievements faster - the old attitude of "if you don't pay, you'll never be great unless you have no life and play 10 hours a day" has driven many companies out of business... and it's not rocket science to figure out why.

I will be trying "Classic Conquer" upon its release.

have a good day =)

Last edited by gwarkie; 11-01-2009 at 18:40.
gwarkie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2009, 21:11   #32
fabytron

fabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond reputefabytron has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fabytron
I am definitely not going to read your post.
Old 11-03-2009, 00:43   #33
kirby8787

kirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond repute
if they really do come out with this

there needs to be no

no ninjas
no +stones
no horses
no mentor system
no clans
no flame lite quest
no demon exterminator quest( well maby)

and unlimited pkps and items drop from red/black names.
kirby8787 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 01:32   #34
Karnagee

Karnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby8787 View Post
if they really do come out with this

there needs to be no

no ninjas
no +stones
no horses
no mentor system
no clans
no flame lite quest
no demon exterminator quest( well maby)

and unlimited pkps and items drop from red/black names.
besides the top 2 n last one nobody really cares

thx so much for takin elite 2socs outa lotto hemp - oh look they're back in tq'd

welcome to classic conquer - turned into a compromise, ok that works - cco lotto superior to 2.0 lotto tq'd

we're opening 2 servers to please our old school players - oh hey theres only USA (im in us but damn the lag) tq'd

no more optimism, no more considering this might be close to 1.0, suck a nut tq
Karnagee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 15:31   #35
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnagee View Post
besides the top 2 n last one nobody really cares
your avatar is badass.

And I care about no flame lit. it blows.

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
gym_b0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 16:30   #36
pooptruck

pooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know if there will be flame lit or not? I think it kind of makes gw more boring since lots of people just join the winning guild for flame lit... without it there would be more small guilds.
pooptruck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 19:06   #37
19Dizzle81

19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute19Dizzle81 has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if this was answered...

My question is will there be "Bonus Equipment tasks"? Like at lvl 30 you can start these "tasks" to get refined to super gears not to mention be level 100 in a day because each task gives exp on top of a bound exp ball? Im not sure if this was answered but definately would like to know... Because everyone's thoughts from reading previous threads and posts that leveling will be hard just like back in the day. Well definately wont be hard if TQ is keeping this feature in the game.

I have a funny feeling a lot of us are in for a BIG disappointment. Sure a lot will give it a try but will be VERY unsatisfied. I mean anything should be better than the current CO 2.0 lol.

Last edited by 19Dizzle81; 11-03-2009 at 19:12.
19Dizzle81 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 21:25   #38
The.SpongeBob

The.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to The.SpongeBob
Classic CO is classic CO.
TQ needs to bring back classic CO EXACTLY. as how it was.
That's what I think will solve 99.99% of the problem.
The.SpongeBob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2009, 23:35   #39
cs_snk
Oldschool

cs_snk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.SpongeBob View Post
Classic CO is classic CO.
TQ needs to bring back classic CO EXACTLY. as how it was.
That's what I think will solve 99.99% of the problem.
agreed! and about that 1% of classic co community, im pretty sure everyone wants the same, because thats why this was brought back by exzotic, and not because we want or dont want horses and other ****'s like that.... and the communities 80% is innactive on forums because they all quit this new co 2.0 (new dynasty) , and many of them , are just to lazy to log on forums, because they might forgot passwords and etc, but i know like 20 old romanians from Kingjus and Crystal who gonna come back for sure on the EU server, but wont log on here, but they have the same opinion on how "Classic CO" needs to be! (it's CLASSIC FFS)

Archie - Archer

Oldschool KingJus player:

Archie. - Archer 130 - Fire 128 (hacked and reborned)
Vese - Water 110 - Trojan 130 (hacked)
WizZarD- Water 110 - Water 127 (gave out)
AsukaJin- Trojan 130 - Warrior 130 - Water 130 (gave out when i quit)

Everybody loves Norbi!
cs_snk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 03:50   #40
Karnagee

Karnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_b0w View Post
your avatar is badass.

And I care about no flame lit. it blows.
haha aint that the ****? xD

n yea all of it blows i jus mean that it's not part of the main 4 things that everybody complains about, lotto/ninjas/2nd rb/itemlock-new pk system

thx so much for takin elite 2socs outa lotto hemp - oh look they're back in tq'd

welcome to classic conquer - turned into a compromise, ok that works - cco lotto superior to 2.0 lotto tq'd

we're opening 2 servers to please our old school players - oh hey theres only USA (im in us but damn the lag) tq'd

Old 11-04-2009, 13:10   #41
pooptruck

pooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond reputepooptruck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Dizzle81 View Post
My question is will there be "Bonus Equipment tasks"? Like at lvl 30 you can start these "tasks" to get refined to super gears not to mention be level 100 in a day because each task gives exp on top of a bound exp ball? Im not sure if this was answered but definately would like to know... Because everyone's thoughts from reading previous threads and posts that leveling will be hard just like back in the day. Well definately wont be hard if TQ is keeping this feature in the game.

I have a funny feeling a lot of us are in for a BIG disappointment. Sure a lot will give it a try but will be VERY unsatisfied. I mean anything should be better than the current CO 2.0 lol.
They won't be there
pooptruck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 14:21   #42
Cental

Cental is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cental Send a message via Yahoo to Cental
You know what i say. Lets all just quit and move on with life. If TQ wont make old Co ( CO 1.0) then lets all quit so they wasted their time. WE the people asked for CO 1.0. TQ said **** you we'll make it the way we want because were greedy mother ****ers that want more money neither tho we made a Millions of dollars in the past couple years and you have pay. Know what i say i say " I dont need your **** because i'll play a private server thats more fun then you greedy ass servers. And without the people your game FAILS."

Point is they're not going listen to anyone anymore they really dont care about US they care about money. So lets just move on or make a game thats more fun.
guild: Rising~Moon

Centaur
Name: #17~Cental~#17
Class: war-archer 125-85
Guild; Beyond~Reasons

Dark <----- Last and final server
Name: Cental
Class:Archer lvl 1
Guild:Beyond~Reasons

Name:#17~Cental~#17
Class: Water-war-tro lvl 1
Guild: Beyond~Reasons GuildLeader

Last edited by Cental; 11-04-2009 at 14:23.
Cental is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 15:43   #43
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Then don't get on forums either... it's part of the game/game community/environment too...
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 17:52   #44
MillerZfuriouS
Kindly Off

MillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MillerZfuriouS
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabytron View Post
I am definitely not going to read your post.
Just lmfao

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, they become destiny.

If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem.
MillerZfuriouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 20:44   #45
Karnagee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Dizzle81 View Post

nah check the 9th part of the "latest news for Co Classic" it's not gunna be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cental View Post
You know what i say. Lets all just quit and move on with life. If TQ wont make old Co ( CO 1.0) then lets all quit so they wasted their time. WE the people asked for CO 1.0. TQ said **** you we'll make it the way we want because were greedy mother ****ers that want more money neither tho we made a Millions of dollars in the past couple years and you have pay. Know what i say i say " I dont need your **** because i'll play a private server thats more fun then you greedy ass servers. And without the people your game FAILS."

Point is they're not going listen to anyone anymore they really dont care about US they care about money. So lets just move on or make a game thats more fun.
if u wanna pout n quit thats u, dun try to take other ppl down with u...sure it's not 1.0 which is what i'd rather of seen too but it's deff got some potential, so either think of a glass half full instead of half empty or get out >.>

besides the ONLY reason they're bringin classic back at all is cuz of the massive loss in players, with the server the way it currently is it goes back to skill oriented rather then credit card oriented, besides i dun kno why anybody would come n buy 7 bulks on a server that doesnt do 1/10th of what other servers would

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: