Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 01:44   #61
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

YouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
Lotto isnt even a big deal.
stop *****ing about lotto.

The only problems i see now
is the chances that we MIGHT be getting
horses, all the new quests that we didnt want and also the new plusing items method.
AND also it looks like from what Hemp said;
"while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code."
I'm guessing Item Lock will still be available
soo no dropping items from Red or Black names.
Booooo
trust me idc about lottery

i dont think +8s will make a difference seeming 1 +8 would probly be worth full 1socket with stacks on dbs.

Dbs in for +8s ppl pay stacks in 2.0 as it is and with the *** 3m prices per db ude be getting more then 200dbs+ from a +8 so stfu noob

Not supporting this that arent original is how its surpose to be done you disgust me.

RATE 5 STARS , SUBSCRIBE, ADD AS FRIEND [/size]

Last edited by YouGotRicedOut; 10-22-2009 at 01:48.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:45   #62
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lotto isnt even a big deal.
stop *****ing about lotto.

The only problems i see now
is the chances that we MIGHT be getting
horses, all the new quests that we didnt want and also the new plusing items method.
AND also it looks like from what Hemp said;
"while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code."
I'm guessing Item Lock will still be available
soo no dropping items from Red or Black names.
Booooo
Lotto is infact a HUGE deal,
Its the very difference between classic co and conquer 2.0 when sockets cant be made by dbs anymore people will just spends thousands on lotto again so they can still get their sockets the easy way and get their +es to get to +9 in no time.

They said Classic CO, now I dont care what you or that mental and socially retarded Rapist got to say.
Classic is what they kept saying, if it isn't the same it cannot be called classic nor will most of us have any reason to begin playing or move from our normal servers.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management

Last edited by Beyrone; 10-22-2009 at 01:47.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:47   #63
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotRicedOut View Post
trust me idc about lottery

Not supporting this that arent original is how its surpose to be done you disgust me.
I discuss you?
that's fine because ammmmm, who are you?
oh that's right no one. At least not to me.

Anyways Hemp please keep us updated
the more information you feed us the better.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:50   #64
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

YouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond repute
remembering +1s were like almost a db alone.

dont even mention a +8 *** noob.

in REAL 1.0

+8's were ***cing legendary and if u had 1 u were the *** god and every1 *** sucked up 2 u

and it was *** legendary

the highest ever in 1.0 in my server was +7 and that was *** uber.

Ude be lucky wiht full super +5 dont *** talk about +8's thats just 1.50 conquer not 1.0

Old 10-22-2009, 01:52   #65
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

Quote:
I discuss you?
that's fine because ammmmm, who are you?
oh that's right no one. At least not to me.

Anyways Hemp please keep us updated
the more information you feed us the better.
Yes, i am a nobody thats why back in my time 90% of da server got raped by me.

Last time i checked no one in the server dared to *** go red around me.

even the *** full +12's were *** scared who am i?

Im sum1 that would *** kick ure ass real hard/.

Ure the nobody if u think lottery is nothing/

Old 10-22-2009, 01:55   #66
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Lotto is infact a HUGE deal,
Its the very difference between classic co and conquer 2.0 when sockets cant be made by dbs anymore people will just spends thousands on lotto again so they can still get their sockets the easy way and get their +es to get to +9 in no time.

They said Classic CO, now I dont care what you or that mental and socially retarded Rapist got to say.
Classic is what they kept saying, if it isn't the same it cannot be called classic nor will most of us have any reason to begin playing or move from our normal servers.
Yes, I agree with you on the lotto bit but i still don't see it as a big problem.
everyone can play lotto its 27 cps..... can you really not get 27 cps?
lotto is bassed on luck anyway soo someone who doesn't bulk can win just as much as a bulker can. yeah the bulker will have a bigger advantage but if your paying $300 or more usd a month/week i think its kinda fair =/

Go look up Classic in the dictionary please.
It says nothing about it being Exactly how it was.
If you look at an old game such as Mario.....
they remade that with a "CLASSIC" Mario it was not exactly
how it was when it first came out it had a bunch of new things
with a TASTE of the old.

Now im not saying I'm happy with what TQ is bringing to the table.
and I'm also not saying that this is my idea of "Classic" CO but its what we are getting.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:57   #67
ForeverSad

Quote:
Yes, i am a nobody thats why back in my time 90% of da server got raped by me.

Last time i checked no one in the server dared to *** go red around me.

even the *** full +12's were *** scared who am i?

Im sum1 that would *** kick ure ass real hard/.

Ure the nobody if u think lottery is nothing/
I just fell out of my seat when i read that.
I must admit it was pretty scarie .

but here's my question again.
who are you?
and my answer, once again.
No one.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:08   #68
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, I wanted to answer a couple things I saw on here.
First, the removing of the DBs for socketing is to make it a little harder to get them, since you have to go back to the old ways of spamming mets and upgrading quality and whatnot.
The second was Lotto will be in, as well as CPs, but since the Shopping Mall is being taken out, you would only be able to use the CPs in the lotto and to trade amongst yourselves. Whether or not there will be other things to do with the CPs, I have no information at this time. Nothing of that nature has been said.
The third was I saw some guy say fans would be in, but no. The talisman items will be removed, and that is the Fan and Tower. With their removal, it is also possible the horse will be removed, but that has not been confirmed at this time.

I do believe there will be some updates and further details that I'll post up as they become available, since I'm collecting your main questions and trying to get answers. So just keep checking every now and then to see if there are any updates. I'll change the first post and post the changes made at the end.

As far as the people who were expecting it to be more like 1.0 in more ways, I can understand the feeling of wanting the original look and all features, but the general consensus on this side is that there are enough good things that have been added (such as the quests for beginners, and various other things like mentoring and the like) that people do enjoy, and brings a bit more depth to the game. It's with this in mind that they decided not to put the focus so much on how it looks, but on the actual gameplay itself.
I still believe that some core issues were addressed, mainly the Battle Power and Talisman, and I think the difference in how they will play will be a welcome change to the people who played both the older and current CO. A happy compromise, if you will.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:31   #69
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, I agree with you on the lotto bit but i still don't see it as a big problem.
everyone can play lotto its 27 cps..... can you really not get 27 cps?
lotto is bassed on luck anyway soo someone who doesn't bulk can win just as much as a bulker can. yeah the bulker will have a bigger advantage but if your paying $300 or more usd a month/week i think its kinda fair =/
You being fine with lotto doesn't mean every once else is, nor is what you think the way things should happen. I think more about the general picture and the ideas people want and do not want.

As for saying I am a no one, you are not someone to go on and lecture me.
As for the "Can you really not get 27 cps" thats not even the point its about the general gameplay.

I understand what TQ does is their choice, but its kinda dissapointing they didnt tell us sooner.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:35   #70
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

Quote:
You being fine with lotto doesn't mean every once else is, nor is what you think the way things should happen. I think more about the general picture and the ideas people want and do not want.

As for the "Can you really not get 27 cps" thats not even the point its about the general gameplay.

I understand what TQ does is their choice, but its kinda dissapointing they didnt tell us sooner.
I rest my case this guy says it all

And btw U KNOW FENG!?!??!?!?!

Old 10-22-2009, 02:37   #71
ForeverSad

Quote:

Unless you are that Riced guy then I wasn't even referring to you
as a no body that was in a entirely different post i made.

and back to the Lotto i understand that just because im okay with it doesn't make everyone else okay with it. but it goes the same way for you. just because you don't want it doesn't mean others don't want it either. All im saying is if lotto stayed i wouldn't care and if lotto went i also wouldn't care either way im still gonna play. so why should i sit here and complain because at the end of the day im gonna log on just like everyone else.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:39   #72
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

Hemp..

All i want to know is now this will decide whether or not i play.

Will Rednames Drop Items
Or
Will they be detained and CP's will be paid for them.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:59   #73
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hemp..

All i want to know is now this will decide whether or not i play.

Will Rednames Drop Items
Or
Will they be detained and CP's will be paid for them.
and will the bonus equipment quests be around with Bound Equips?
i dont mind the quests i just dont want a SINGLE bound equipment in classic, that is crucial for the market and hunting systems to work.

Also will +8's and elite 2 socket items be available in lotto? i am pretty sure they haven't always been in lotto
Old 10-22-2009, 03:04   #74
Beyrone
STěRM

Quote:
I rest my case this guy says it all

And btw U KNOW FENG!?!??!?!?!
If we mean the same asian Feng then yes.
I know there's another in Dragon.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:13   #75
Tekan
ɾ_ɾ

Tekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond reputeTekan has a reputation beyond repute
No-one here seems to have really acknowledged that the Item-Lock system will still be up...

That was like the main reason that everyone was wanting classic CO to come back, to gain cash or equipment from the red-name players... this isn't a happy compromise.. and not much has been done here in their comprimisation to satisfy the players to be completely honest.

Gem rate dropped
DB/Met rate dropped (I think)
Item Lock still in
Lottery

The only positive is them taking away the talismans and BP, and that was basically a necessity as no one would have joined if they were in the gameplay - and taking away the BP didn't affect the money making side for TQ whatsoever. This is a joke - another way for TQ to get more money.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: