Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 16:17   #31
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukeabunny View Post
Anybody got anything on taos in general? (Fire or water)
Would be greatly appreciated.
Go to the Tombat cave in Pheonix Castle and zap them, might not be very specific but that's basically what people did.
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2009, 18:21   #32
nukeabunny
BS Artist

nukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond repute
Lol i remember that now! Not a bad way to earn cash early on if the guards are still there.. Or theres not a cluster @#$! of people.

(Actually I'm thinking of the tomb bats in the desert I think.. Both work for me, though.)

Waiting for the Release of Classic Conquer

Last edited by nukeabunny; 09-24-2009 at 19:46.
nukeabunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2009, 21:16   #33
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol i remember that now! Not a bad way to earn cash early on if the guards are still there.. Or theres not a cluster @#$! of people.

(Actually I'm thinking of the tomb bats in the desert I think.. Both work for me, though.)
The cave in Pheonix works WAY better, since there are safe places you can zap from. Safe places = Less jumping, Less jumping = More zapping. :P
Old 09-24-2009, 21:50   #34
Just_Pea
Slowpoke

Just_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond repute
For tao's, fire mainly i guess, tombats in pc cave until they go red/white, and then either red devils, or if you have a plentiful supply of healthwines, wine zone makes more sense.

<3 for my baby Natty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathcoilV2.0 View Post
Secret? yea as much a secret as paris hiltons sex tapes
Just_Pea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2009, 22:56   #35
Hard_Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Pea View Post
For tao's, fire mainly i guess, tombats in pc cave until they go red/white, and then either red devils, or if you have a plentiful supply of healthwines, wine zone makes more sense.
Yeah, that's what I did. The only annoying about about being a fire tao are the spells. Here's some more advice, whenever you can, level your spells even fire met, it helps a lot in the long run.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:19   #36
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard_Slayer View Post
Yeah, that's what I did. The only annoying about about being a fire tao are the spells. Here's some more advice, whenever you can, level your spells even fire met, it helps a lot in the long run.
I spent a lot of time leveling fire met at bloodybats. It took forever to fix it.

I don't see how it's a useful skill, though. It's only use is 1-hitting noobs. Granted that it's fun at times.

Tornado, FoH, Dodge, and Cure were the only skills that I used as a fire for pvp.
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 07:35   #37
nukeabunny
BS Artist

nukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond reputenukeabunny has a reputation beyond repute
Alright, thanks.

But since we're still on the topic.. in your opinion, what would be the better choice in terms of tao's after rebirth?

Water-Fire (Able to have adv. heal, heal rain, divine hair, XP rev.)
Fire-Fire (Dodge and able to have a second chance to lvl up spells.)

Now I'm not concerned on how much it's going to suck to lvl a water tao with little to no plvling. (Since I know someone is going to have a lvl 70 archer/warrior within the first weak at least.) I've lvled a water to 110 before on a new server and I'm willing to endure that headache again.

Just curious on what would be the best outcome? And if TQ does implement the lvl 120+ equipment, how would the 120+ boots affect archers in terms of dodge?

Old 09-25-2009, 07:48   #38
nukeabunny
BS Artist

BTW here's another guide for ya'. (Sorry for double posting.)

The Blue Mouse Quest
Brief Overview: Back in the ol' days of Conquer, when you had to mine for hours just to get single gem, this quest was considered a waste of time and a rip-off. But now that any monster can drop a normal gem, they are far more common, and this quest has gained popularity. By giving up a Normal Moon Gem, Fury Gem, or Violet Gem, you can get 5 or more Meteors in a small amount of time.

Quest Requirements
Level Requirement: 40 or above (only because the Assistant won't let you into Phoenix Castle Mines until then. You don't actually have to kill any monsters to do this quest).
Recommended Level: Doesn't matter.
Items Required: 1 Normal Moon Gem, 1 Normal Fury Gem, or 1 Normal Violet Gem. You only need one gem to do the quest, but it can be done multiple times.
What you should bring: A TwinCityGate scroll, along with the gem you want to give up.
Recommended Class: Water Tao with Divine Hare skill.
Why not other classes?: Any class can do it, it's just that with Divine Hare, you will be able to do the quest much faster.
Estimated Quest Time: 10 Minutes if you have Divine Hare, 20 or more if you don't.
Reward: 20k-50k or 5-10 meteors. (Reward will be at least 5 meteors if you use the gems mentioned above.)
NOTE: This quest can also be done with other gems, but in that case, you will get a much smaller prize, and the quest will not be worth it, so just use the 3 gems mentioned above.

The Walkthrough
The whole quest from beginning to end

Getting there
Click on an image to enlarge
First, go to the Maple Forest map. Then, go to the very bottom right of the map and find the
OldMiner ---> Phoenix Castle (907,546)
Tell him you want a GoldNeedle.
After that, get the Assistant to take you to the mine --->

Finding the Blue Mouse
Essentially being a "find the NPC" quest, your goal now is to find the BlueMouse. First off, it won't be on the top floor with the StoneMonsterL43, so don't bother looking there. It could be on any floor below there. There's no way to determine its location at any given time, however one thing I have noticed is that it will always appear on the left side of any given floor. Since multiple people could be doing this same quest, the BlueMouse will move around a lot.
When you finally do find the BlueMouse, after you click on it, one of two things will happen. It will either disappear and give you nothing, or it will beg for mercy and give you one of more items.
The BlueMouse ---> Phoenix castle mines (935,566)
NOTE: the Gold Needle only disappears after a successful capture. If you are unsuccessful, don't worry, you don't lose your needle and you can find it again. It always changes places after you find it.

After You Capture the Mouse
Chances are the BlueMouse gave you a RoyalSword, which can be exchanged for 5 Meteors. As long as you used the GoldNeedle, you will never get less than that. If you got more than just a RoyalSword, then lucky you! You will be getting more than 5 Meteors.
NOTE: The RoyalSword and other such quest items can't be deposited in a Warehouse or traded to another player. It will disappear if dropped.
Remember that TwinCityGate scroll I told you to bring? Use it now so you can claim your loot.

The Loot
Now that you are in Twin City, go to General Judd and he will give you Meteors for your quest items.
General Judd ---> Twin City (396,233)

Old 09-30-2009, 12:03   #39
MuZiQ.RythM
<3ClubLife

MuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond reputeMuZiQ.RythM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Alright, thanks.

But since we're still on the topic.. in your opinion, what would be the better choice in terms of tao's after rebirth?

Water-Fire (Able to have adv. heal, heal rain, divine hair, XP rev.)
Fire-Fire (Dodge and able to have a second chance to lvl up spells.)

Now I'm not concerned on how much it's going to suck to lvl a water tao with little to no plvling. (Since I know someone is going to have a lvl 70 archer/warrior within the first weak at least.) I've lvled a water to 110 before on a new server and I'm willing to endure that headache again.

Just curious on what would be the best outcome? And if TQ does implement the lvl 120+ equipment, how would the 120+ boots affect archers in terms of dodge?
Two things my man:
1. Depending on the features they leave in I could make a warr to lvl 70 in a day or two on the new server...with nooby gear and no plvl (ive done it before several times and i even had a warr on CO 1.0), it doesnt take a week to lvl 70 a warr

2. The dodge on 120+ boots will just make an archer hit less on u thats all. Thats another great advantage for warrs ....if they wear good 120+ boots and have shield(the shield makes the archer do static damage on them so they will miss massively)/// In other words high lvl warr + shield doesnt really take considerable dmg from archers
Old 10-27-2009, 17:57   #40
sk8er
Carpe Diem

sk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkBeaver View Post
Introduction:

Levels 1 to 70: Go to Bird Island or Ape City and get plvled until lvl 40, if in Bird Island to 60. At level 60 SuperMan SnakeMonsters in Ape City until they areGreen at level 65 go to Desert City and kill SandMonsters until level 70 or Green. Estimated time: 3 to 4 hours overall. Times may vary depending on the plvler.
Plvl?It's a new server. Unless you wait a while all archers will be noobs too

V.2

V.1

(\__/)<---I killed the Bunny
(X_X)
(")_(")

(\_/)<---My Hippo Rule Teh World
( 00 ) Not ur Stoopid bunny
(_"_)
sk8er is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 18:07   #41
Tru-Life
Tru-Lizzy

Tru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud ofTru-Life has much to be proud of
this thread is useless cause its actually NOT co 1.0 its Co Compromise as some idiots like to say so
ALL UR dumb guides are useless

i give u a good guide:

1. steal ur moms purse
2. take out the credit card
3. write down the number and dates and all that down
4. put that credit card back and put the purse back before ur mom finds out
5. go order dbs non stop
6. go do lottery
7. go bulk and pk
8. dont worry u wont lose items just lock it all
9. realize TQ sucks
10. realize TheHempKnight sucks even more since it was Star7 who started this and hempknight is taken credit for it like a ***** boy
11. TheHempKnight Sucks incase u forgot
12. i dont like u, any of u

Thats my guide hope it helps
Tru-Life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 18:08   #42
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru-Life View Post
this thread is useless cause its actually NOT co 1.0 its Co Compromise as some idiots like to say so
ALL UR dumb guides are useless

i give u a good guide:

1. steal ur moms purse
2. take out the credit card
3. write down the number and dates and all that down
4. put that credit card back and put the purse back before ur mom finds out
5. go order dbs non stop
6. go do lottery
7. go bulk and pk
8. dont worry u wont lose items just lock it all
9. realize TQ sucks
10. realize TheHempKnight sucks even more since it was Star7 who started this and hempknight is taken credit for it like a ***** boy
11. TheHempKnight Sucks incase u forgot
12. i dont like u, any of u

Thats my guide hope it helps
someones done this before
although might i add it would be better to
take someones card that you do not know
less likely to find out you did it. if you take
your mothers you might end up in trouble
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 18:37   #43
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
someones done this before
although might i add it would be better to
take someones card that you do not know
less likely to find out you did it. if you take
your mothers you might end up in trouble
Better yet, just d/l a CC generator and use some bull**** card number.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 18:54   #44
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
Better yet, just d/l a CC generator and use some bull**** card number.
They have those ?
omgee website pleaseee!
just kidding thats bad. lol
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 19:46   #45
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
They have those ?
omgee website pleaseee!
just kidding thats bad. lol
xD. You know you can't resist the temptation forever
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: