Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 09:36   #16
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post
Respect to Jews, kay? I'm 1/16th Jew.

Wait, that means Hitler wouldnt've sentenced me. Let's burn the Jews.
Yay!

Wait most my family is jewish...!

Wait! I don`t like that half of my family. All good continue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Well, all humans are flammable; all Jews are human, therefore by the zeroth law of Thermodynamics, all Jews are flammable!

So you want to burn the Jews and the rule separately? That's not very efficient! I was trying to save you resources here.
If you be my slave then you shall be spared.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:38   #17
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Well, all humans are flammable; all Jews are human, therefore by the zeroth law of Thermodynamics, all Jews are flammable!

So you want to burn the Jews and the rule separately? That's not very efficient! I was trying to save you resources here.

Lol!
Not that I'm taking offence to all this (because I'm not...seriously), but this is straying way too OT for the liking of the rest of the mod (I presume). Lets keep things more On Topic as of now please!
And to be nice, both of you (Lord and voilet) can make one more reply to this!
The zeroth law of Thermodynamics. Rofl!

Now.. My one reply.. I better make this something good..

There wouldn't be a swine flu if we treated the pigs better!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:39   #18
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Mexicans screwed that up.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:42   #19
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by voilet909~~ View Post
Mexicans screwed that up.
ONE REPLY SAID LOTAK.

Wait.. He said "one reply to this".

All good, continue.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:42   #20
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Ok well that is all there is to be said on this thread!
It must be locked now.

Thread Closed.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: