wickedgame is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to wickedgame
Thumbs up ^'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''^

Phoenix>Eternity>Sunshine>Taurus
wickedgame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 00:36   #3
ZeRoDaY
Hi!

ZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond reputeZeRoDaY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ZeRoDaY
lyrics sound like something a fat myspace chick would listen to? Maybe its the trend for turkeys?
Lvl 130 Ninja>LVL 100 Ninja XeleX
ZeRoDaY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 00:56   #4
DeJune
k1|L3R

DeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond repute
graTz Alaula!

DeJune:
[Insert Signature Here]

De'Noob Mod >>
You know you play too much Conquer when you punch a random guy in the street and say "sry, pk was on"
>>Spam, Egg, Spam, Spam, Bacon, Sausage, and Spam.
DeJune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 02:37   #5
Alaula

Alaula is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: GRATZ! Borgata~Omert'a

Quote:
Originally posted by wickedgame
Itís now or never come hold me tight
Kiss me my darling be mine tonight
Tomorrow will be too late
Its now or never my love wonít wait

When I first met you with a smile so tender
My heart was captured my soul surrendered
Iíd spend a lifetime waiting for the right time
Now that youíre near the time is here at last

Itís now or never my love wonít wait
Just like a willow we would cry an ocean
If we lost true love and sweet devotion
Your lips excite me let your arms invite me
For who knows when weíll meet again

awww, wicked knows i love him singing to me !
thanks for the GW. i didnt no about it until 2am tonight. or i would have come also. but thank you for being sweet and thinking about me. and thanks for all the help ! you guys really are the best ! with exception to a few higher people most of the guild is too low lvl to come and help. so i appreciate the help from the alliance that was great.

JewelAlaula-archer 130

few other rb taos ;0)
eternity~sunshine~taurus~sag
Alaula is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 04:00   #6
max^pok

max^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond reputemax^pok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: GRATZ! Borgata~Omert'a

Quote:
Originally posted by Alaula
awww, wicked knows i love him singing to me !
thanks for the GW. i didnt no about it until 2am tonight. or i would have come also. but thank you for being sweet and thinking about me. and thanks for all the help ! you guys really are the best ! with exception to a few higher people most of the guild is too low lvl to come and help. so i appreciate the help from the alliance that was great.

roflmao,

this coming from the person that was getting on forms and telling ppl to stop giving gratz for winning guild war cause there was no point..... nice one jewel foot in the mouth huh....
max^pok is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 04:07   #7
Aetharion

Aetharion is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Aetharion Send a message via AIM to Aetharion
Grats Borgata~Omert'a!

Sorry I couldn't be there to help. It's hard doing GW at the minute. Wife is feeling unde the weather and our baby needs constant attention.

I'll help ya next time!
Aetharion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 04:09   #8
FistsOfFury

FistsOfFury is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FistsOfFury
it wasnt a matter of posting congrats on the forum, it was about congratulating an alliance and/or guild that deserved it, or worked for it. congratulations for winning when all there was, was sitting and waiiting. that's what was jewel's point. i don't know what happened this guild war, i wasn't there, but i congratulated you guys then, so i will congratulate us now :-) nice job borgata and allies!!!!

FistsOfFury - 130-12x trojan/warrior
Slitherin - 110-117 water tao
Madek - 112-111 fire tao

Eternity>Sunshine>Taurus

"Give me an example of how acting different in game than irl is pathetic."
"In this right here besides your poor gramar theres many flaws."
FistsOfFury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 04:24   #9
Alaula

Exclamation Re: Re: Re: GRATZ! Borgata~Omert'a

Quote:
Originally posted by max^pok
roflmao,

this coming from the person that was getting on forms and telling ppl to stop giving gratz for winning guild war cause there was no point..... nice one jewel foot in the mouth huh....
the more you talk on here the dumber you look. lets refresh your feable brain. what *I* said and meant before was , a bunch of people were congradulating on a gw win , when there wasnt even a fight.
i wasnt at this GW for 2 reasons
A-i never planned on going bc the guild it too low
B- i didnt no they decided to, or i probably would have

now since i was NOT at this guild war i can only go by what other people tell me. and they told me there WAS a fight. and if you werent so ****ing dense you would see i didnt congratulate myelf retard it was wicked. i was being polite and telling everyone thanks. there fore you are a complete moron since hes not the one who made the original comment *I* did.
your just a disgruntled degenerate , who apparently needs to go back to school for reading and comprehension bc your lacking in both. all you have done since a few of us have left WRS is act like an ass and make nasty comments , when not one person has done anything to you. like when kryss killed you in GW was there a need to tell him "your a joke". and every other nasty thing you have said to me or some one else i no. man, you need to sit back and take some time to pull yourself together if your that hostile over a game. nobody wants to hear your negative **** all the time.

here i edited it, bc it was kinda mean.

JewelAlaula-archer 130

few other rb taos ;0)

Last edited by Alaula; 08-26-2006 at 22:48.
Old 08-20-2006, 05:43   #10
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Grats guys
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 05:48   #11
KrYss
Fire FTW !

KrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond reputeKrYss has a reputation beyond repute
Im not going to say gratz, not going to say there were good fight...
but Thank you wicked and judoka for letting us win this one, it will help us with our guild fund since its a new guild. Im also happy i saw no one cheating, so i hope now there will have more ppl coming from both sides.

KrYss
Fire/Fire/Water 120->130->58
Dodging water

----------------------
KrYssII
Fire/Fire/Fire 130->130->130
165% nix, 6.86k m-atk, 14.6k hp, 230 potency

Phoenix->Eternity->Sunshine->Taurus

Last edited by KrYss; 08-20-2006 at 05:52.
KrYss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 06:07   #12
Fire Tao RYAN
BooM'N'NiX

Fire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond repute
Now i KNOW im gonna get flamed because of this one. For anyone curious im not taking sides on any of this but im just telling it how it is.

Well i was out of town for the weekend so i didn't know what happened at GW (didn't really care either way).

Also on a side note Jewel i have sat back and read the flames you have said towards certain WRS members over stuff that has happened in game & via Ventrillo.

I just think that it is a bit hypocritical of you saying certain things because we know alot of what has happened to you aswell.

I recommend you try not to bag on other peoples lifes when they could bag on your not so perfect life aswell.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 110 [ eXP BaR ouT oF oRDeR Due To ReLeVeLiNG !!! ]

WaTeR-RYAN
[ SeRVeR : TauRuS ] [ CLaSS : 110 WaTeR - WaTeR TaoiST ] [ GuiLD : *RaNDoM~GuiLD* ]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 125 [ BeST MeLee Tao oN THe SeRVeR ]

Quote:
Originally posted by DeJune
Since no turks can provide accurate translations that we can understand you all might aswell shut the hell up and leave.
CO RaDio LoVe iT oR eLSe You WiLL HaVe To DeaL WiTH THe SQuiRReLS !!!

Last edited by Fire Tao RYAN; 08-20-2006 at 06:46.
Fire Tao RYAN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 06:45   #13
Alaula

Quote:
Originally posted by Fire Tao RYAN
Now i KNOW im gonna get flamed because of this one. For anyone curious im not taking sides on any of this but im just telling it how it is.

Well i was out of town for the weekend so i didn't know what happened at GW (didn't really care either way).

Also on a side note Jewel i have sat back and read the flames you have said towards certain WRS members over stuff that has happened in game & via Ventrillo.

I just think that it is a bit hipercritical of you saying certain things because we know alot of what has happened to you aswell.

I recommend you try not to bag on other peoples lifes when they could bag on your not so perfect life aswell.
yea, maybe it was a ****ty thing to say. but i am tired of the comments and whispers and nonsense. as far as the flaming, i havent "flamed" anyone else. so i would like to see all the stuff you supposidly read. there is a difference between making comments and flaming. i have never went all out and talked trash on anyone on here. and i never claimed my life is perfect. but there isnt really anything bad you could say about it either.

JewelAlaula-archer 130

few other rb taos ;0)
Old 08-20-2006, 06:48   #14
Fire Tao RYAN
BooM'N'NiX

Fire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond reputeFire Tao RYAN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Alaula
yea, maybe it was a ****ty thing to say. but i am tired of the comments and whispers and nonsense. as far as the flaming, i havent "flamed" anyone else. so i would like to see all the stuff you supposidly read. there is a difference between making comments and flaming. i have never went all out and talked trash on anyone on here. and i never claimed my life is perfect. but there isnt really anything bad you could say about it either.
What about you going on about a certain member in WRS using bots such as Mine Bots.

Does this bring back any memories of that certain topic ???

Along with similar personal experiences ?
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 110 [ eXP BaR ouT oF oRDeR Due To ReLeVeLiNG !!! ]

WaTeR-RYAN
[ SeRVeR : TauRuS ] [ CLaSS : 110 WaTeR - WaTeR TaoiST ] [ GuiLD : *RaNDoM~GuiLD* ]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 125 [ BeST MeLee Tao oN THe SeRVeR ]

Quote:
Originally posted by DeJune
Since no turks can provide accurate translations that we can understand you all might aswell shut the hell up and leave.
CO RaDio LoVe iT oR eLSe You WiLL HaVe To DeaL WiTH THe SQuiRReLS !!!
Fire Tao RYAN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2006, 06:56   #15
Alaula

Quote:
Originally posted by Fire Tao RYAN
What about you going on about a certain member in WRS using bots such as Mine Bots.

Does this bring back any memories of that certain topic ???

Along with similar personal experiences ?
i didnt "go on" about it. i agreed with some other people. simply made the a statement a cheat is a cheat. you have never once heard me say i was the most honest person in the game. have you? no you havent. and i never claimed it. never used aim bots and speed hacks thats for sure :0)

JewelAlaula-archer 130

few other rb taos ;0)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: