Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 02:49   #1
|Zer0|

|Zer0| is an unknown quantity at this point
Db buyers read

Heres what I think,you guys should stop buying dbs for a start,this way TQ will start doing something about there poor customer service because there lacking in profit.

We should all form together as one group,and spread the word and remind TQ that us (as a group) will not stand for this,e.g letting out our account info and having poor security

plan of action:

1:Stop db buying
2:spread the word
3b sales go down
4:netdragon see's this and does sometrhing about it
5:We all get what we want

look at it this way db buyers...you buy ur limit of ten codes a month or you bulk a couple of times,then u find out that the hackers still have the security info to ur account,do you want to change it? as there probally is still hackers on this site,ive already found out how to get into the server website,it took me about 10 mins with spyrecon and a few html reading and brute forcing

so after all you money spent u find out,that either way,changing or keeping you password the same,your ganna get hacked eventually...so..stop the db buying here,wait to see what tq does

and everyone that says u can sue them,no you cant

the worst thing you can do is complain to paypal and thatway tq loses half its db sales

anyone whats ur guys opions?
Old 09-12-2007, 02:51   #2
Sumeshi
5$ Ho.

Sumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zer0| View Post
Heres what I think,you guys should stop buying dbs for a start,this way TQ will start doing something about there poor customer service because there lacking in profit.

We should all form together as one group,and spread the word and remind TQ that us (as a group) will not stand for this,e.g letting out our account info and having poor security

plan of action:

3b sales go down
4:netdragon see's this and does sometrhing about it
5:We all get what we want

look at it this way db buyers...you buy ur limit of ten codes a month or you bulk a couple of times,then u find out that the hackers still have the security info to ur account,do you want to change it? as there probally is still hackers on this site,ive already found out how to get into the server website,it took me about 10 mins with spyrecon and a few html reading and brute forcing

so after all you money spent u find out,that either way,changing or keeping you password the same,your ganna get hacked eventually...so..stop the db buying here,wait to see what tq does

and everyone that says u can sue them,no you cant

the worst thing you can do is complain to paypal and thatway tq loses half its db sales

anyone whats ur guys opions?
Wow, great plan, Einstein..

Not.

Think about it dude.. This will never work..
Old 09-12-2007, 02:52   #3
Vilfan
Banned

Vilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond reputeVilfan has a reputation beyond repute
Completely agree.

If only your word will be heard.

In that case, I am positive they would do sth about it.

Think it this way:

"You have a company that sell some product. Of course you need to change sth if your customers stop buying products from you. Even more, we as customers told company what we want and they still dont do it. Not many companies have that chance that customers tell them exactly what they want."
Old 09-12-2007, 02:54   #4
Guest0495
Banned

Guest0495 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Guest0495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Wow, great plan, Einstein..

Not.

Think about it dude.. This will never work..
This guy speaks the truth.
Give up now.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:08   #5
NuckingFuts
Banned

NuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant futureNuckingFuts has a brilliant future
It will never work.. lol 70 pct of db buyers prolly dont even read the forums, and wont stop buying dbs if people ask them too. Altho i do think they need to buck up there ideas and make the game more secure. Lets hope TQ are willing to put the time into fixing Conquer aswell as there newest games.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:12   #6
RageTheIllidan
-Illidans-

RageTheIllidan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckingFuts View Post
It will never work.. lol 70 pct of db buyers prolly dont even read the forums, and wont stop buying dbs if people ask them too. Altho i do think they need to buck up there ideas and make the game more secure. Lets hope TQ are willing to put the time into fixing Conquer aswell as there newest games.
doubt so. look at all the new games tq made. and now there's only 4 employee in tq. now all gms will be spread among the other games. thats why they took out the gm email and ask us to email tq service instead. how smart eh?
RageTheIllidan :
Trojan - Trojan: 130-130
casanova:
Warrior-Warrior-Trojan: 130 - 130 - 130

Both HACKED + Sold~

Currently:
AcOrP :
Warrior-Water-Water: 122 - 130 -121
AcorP:
Water-Archer: 110-130

Starting on a new project with Moore helping me.

Details:
~Unknown.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:26   #7
DraTz2006

DraTz2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's what the truth is:
plan of action:

3b sales go down
4:netdragon see's this and closes CO
5:Everyone gets *!@&ed

"Welcome to Conquer: We take internet seriously"
Old 09-12-2007, 11:27   #8
D3stroyer
TrojanHero

D3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond reputeD3stroyer has a reputation beyond repute
lol or they could think... hmm no ones buying dbs lets close the game... idiot -.-

Level: 130-110+ Tro-Tro

Currently Making A Fire Tao!

Seiya a.k.a Sid msn convo quote woo

Quote:
Sid says:
Im here to make love to you
***729;***903;***1632;***9679;***1109;***1085;***945;***951;***1108;***9679;***1632;***903;***729; says:
good good
MyMiniCity whatever this thing is
Old 09-12-2007, 11:28   #9
grunwell09
Banned

grunwell09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraTz2006 View Post
Here's what the truth is:
plan of action:

3b sales go down
4:netdragon see's this and closes CO
5:Everyone gets *!@&ed
~~Signed~~
Old 09-12-2007, 11:30   #10
DraTz2006

DraTz2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3stroyer View Post
lol or they could think... hmm no ones buying dbs lets close the game... idiot -.-
That is literally what I said in the post before yours lol.....

"Welcome to Conquer: We take internet seriously"
Old 09-12-2007, 11:31   #11
neperezivai

neperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond reputeneperezivai has a reputation beyond repute
GREAT THOUGHTS

only 1 thing.

this had bin posted ony 154235235234534623523234 times, and is still in theory.
Y dont you rather think on ways to reach all the DB byers, and make them agree with you. (organize this whole thing)
Originally posted by Ginalina

<3 neperezivai
Not for secs... just because Ima nice gal.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:50   #12
LetoKynes
ok

LetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond reputeLetoKynes has a reputation beyond repute
This never works..

My Guides:
Phoenix Skill Colors
Super Weapons

Chaotic Neutral
Old 09-12-2007, 12:10   #13
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
This is like the 923349834528th time that sum1 has had this bright idea.

It will never happen.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:14   #14
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Hope you don't think you are the first one to suggest this on community forums

Thread closed.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long