Old 04-26-2009, 15:36   #1
TearDrops
MindFreak

Location: Obviously at the time I posted this post I was sitting in front of the computer. As to where I am now...well you figure it out ^_^
TearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond repute
Sooo...

Apparently since I took my account back..Im now kos on a game I dont even play

Click image for larger version

Name:	gonnacry3.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	114772

Click image for larger version

Name:	gonnacry4.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	114773

Last edited by TearDrops; 04-26-2009 at 16:53.
TearDrops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 16:18   #2
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
He sure uses the word '***' a lot. Also, how does us losing have anything to do with you taking your char back? It's not like you're a Smurf lover. Really, those guys need to grow a brain.
Caedra NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 16:31   #3
KingNash VI
Family man

KingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond repute
He a G and he gonna str8 up shoot yo azz nuggah
KingNash VI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 18:28   #4
BossThug

BossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond repute
funny i dont see where it says your kos hmmmmmmmmm odd but why you worried about somthing you dont play
BossThug is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 18:31   #5
Infamous~XI
Banned

Infamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThug View Post
funny i dont see where it says your kos hmmmmmmmmm odd but why you worried about somthing you dont play
Pasing by bored and technically it doesn't but the words you use pretty much gives off that kos vibe.
Infamous~XI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 18:32   #6
BossThug

BossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond reputeBossThug has a reputation beyond repute
yes a vibe did not stat it and she said she worked hard from what i hear it was amra was doing the work
Old 04-26-2009, 18:37   #7
TearDrops
MindFreak

Location: Obviously at the time I posted this post I was sitting in front of the computer. As to where I am now...well you figure it out ^_^
TearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond repute
I lold..I dont care..I just wanted to share

Arma did help me some..But I did 90 pct of it myself

Besides the only thing i took back was the acct..you still have all my old gear anyways

And how is saying you are gonna keep me dead not the same as kosing me?

Last edited by TearDrops; 04-26-2009 at 18:39.
TearDrops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 18:39   #8
BossThug

if so why WAS you so worried.....when it dont have gears or anything????????????????
Old 04-26-2009, 18:40   #9
You-Cant-C-Me
BaD bOy G

You-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond repute
I GOT COCONUTS
YALL GOT NO COHONES

BOO YA

~* Proud 2 be a inbred til I die *~

~* Reppin John Cena *~

~* You cant c me
My Time Is Now *~

~* Am Boss Thuggin *~
You-Cant-C-Me is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 18:41   #10
Infamous~XI
Banned

Infamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~XI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThug View Post
if so why WAS you so worried.....when it dont have gears or anything????????????????
Some people liked to keep their named clean of anything that the acc wouldn't be known for like me. My name its clean on 3 diff games and such. Guess its why people trust me with fb accounts with 270+ on multiple servers .
Gear means nothing over trust. That's just my take on it.
Infamous~XI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 18:43   #11
BossThug

The bad thing is all she did was hear rumors and yet dont go to the person about it she jumps to conclusions
Old 04-26-2009, 18:46   #12
TearDrops
MindFreak

It's my account, I can take it back if I want.

I am not gonna let you or anybody else use it and hack and bot on it.

And before you say that I know that you dont use bots or hacks

No Billy I dont, I dont know you anymore

and you still didn't answer my question?
Old 04-26-2009, 18:49   #13
BossThug

LMFAO dont know me anymore im just the same ole me hasnt change but the day what was your question?
Old 04-26-2009, 18:54   #14
TearDrops
MindFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearDrops View Post

And how is saying you are gonna keep me dead not the same as kosing me?

Anyways gonna go watch Law and Order and In Plain Sight
Old 04-26-2009, 18:56   #15
BossThug

you forgot about the part when i said if you would come back and the part that you will never come back

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: