Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 14:50   #1
You-Cant-C-Me
BaD bOy G

You-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond repute
Smurfs

Bunch a ***** ass ****** ***gots

~* Proud 2 be a inbred til I die *~

~* Reppin John Cena *~

~* You cant c me
My Time Is Now *~

~* Am Boss Thuggin *~
Old 04-09-2009, 14:56   #2
You-Cant-C-Me
BaD bOy G

You-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond reputeYou-Cant-C-Me has a reputation beyond repute
loooool ayesha is a s cared little ***** go hide more ****ing *****

~* Reppin John Cena *~

~* You cant c me
My Time Is Now *~

~* Am Boss Thuggin *~
Old 04-09-2009, 14:59   #3
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by You-Cant-C-Me View Post
Why thank you dear, did I mention that I love you too?
€ Caedra » NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Old 04-09-2009, 15:13   #4
You-Cant-C-Me
BaD bOy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arana|any View Post
Why thank you dear, did I mention that I love you too?
obviously your a dirty little ****

~* Reppin John Cena *~

~* You cant c me
My Time Is Now *~

~* Am Boss Thuggin *~
Old 04-09-2009, 15:31   #5
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
obviously your a dirty little ****
You're getting a little repetitive here. Are you already running out of words to describe me?
€ Caedra » NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Old 04-09-2009, 15:33   #6
KingNash VI
Family man

KingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're getting a little repetitive here. Are you already running out of words to describe me?
yep yep
Old 04-09-2009, 15:42   #7
You-Cant-C-Me
BaD bOy G

Quote:
lol why dont you come somewhere where i can kill you?

~* Reppin John Cena *~

~* You cant c me
My Time Is Now *~

~* Am Boss Thuggin *~
Old 04-09-2009, 15:52   #8
Arana|any
Banana

Quote:
lol why dont you come somewhere where i can kill you?
What would the point be? You're not important enough for me to bother.
€ Caedra » NubWater

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-09-2009, 17:55   #9
TearDrops
MindFreak

Location: Obviously at the time I posted this post I was sitting in front of the computer. As to where I am now...well you figure it out ^_^
TearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Who are you?

Didn't ya momma ever teach you its impolite to talk to girls like that?
Old 04-09-2009, 19:14   #10
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
I'm 99 percent sure that's Nash pretending to be Arrowguy. Since his signature says, "Reppin the inbreds." and "Reppin John Cena." We all know John Cena has a basketball lodged in his arm and his brain is filled with helium. And the only people who like John Cena are 12 year old girls, 40 year old ***gots like Arrowguy, and pedophiles like Tito.
Old 04-09-2009, 21:30   #11
AHHitburnzzz
Banned

AHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Kill View Post
I'm 99 percent sure that's Nash pretending to be Arrowguy. Since his signature says, "Reppin the inbreds." and "Reppin John Cena." We all know John Cena has a basketball lodged in his arm and his brain is filled with helium. And the only people who like John Cena are 12 year old girls, 40 year old ***gots like Arrowguy, and pedophiles like Tito.
ok
Old 04-10-2009, 00:18   #12
howdet50
Cpt.Tumnas

howdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond reputehowdet50 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to howdet50 Send a message via Skype™ to howdet50
this thread brightened my morning. thank you.
ninj-War-Tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Such intelligents.
You know a game fails when the forums are more fun than the actual game.

My Steam
Wow toons
Warrior
Mage
LoL-EU: wheelchairhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSP public
*DEAD* unnamed: howden you are a cheater
*DEAD* Howden<3PinkxHair: ok
*DEAD* moroes: lol
*DEAD* Deadlyyy. xo: howden shaved your nans nutsack mate
Old 04-10-2009, 04:28   #13
You-Cant-C-Me
BaD bOy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdet50 View Post
this thread brightened my morning. thank you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA come fight instead of fogging and running

~* Reppin John Cena *~

~* You cant c me
My Time Is Now *~

~* Am Boss Thuggin *~
Old 04-10-2009, 05:00   #14
Arana|any
Banana

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA come fight instead of fogging and running
The typing is too correct to be one of them too.
€ Caedra » NubWater

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-10-2009, 05:44   #15
Bebado

Bebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond reputeBebado has a reputation beyond repute
if he is inbred hes probably got hemeophelia so you wont be proud for long

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: