Old 11-05-2016, 17:12   #1
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Tower of Mystery

Being a returning player after some years not playing this game, I thought to myself; Why not give things a chance?
So I tried to catch up with a few thing. The way to gain free CPs showed handy.
Got myself a decent warrior now, although not one to put into a fight against other players, but still strong enough to get through various quests on my own.
So I took myself through all floors of 'Tower of Mystery' on the common level.
That was easy.
'Elite' became open, which was not so easy, but not impossible.
But the prizes, if you can call them as such, was not that differerent.
Are there any prizes for elite that could make it worth the run?
So far I've only had just about the same prizes as for the common run.

Last edited by Conondrum; 11-05-2016 at 17:16.
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2016, 18:03   #2
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Being a returning player after some years not playing this game, I thought to myself; Why not give things a chance?
So I tried to catch up with a few thing. The way to gain free CPs showed handy.
Got myself a decent warrior now, although not one to put into a fight against other players, but still strong enough to get through various quests on my own.
So I took myself through all floors of 'Tower of Mystery' on the common level.
That was easy.
'Elite' became open, which was not so easy, but not impossible.
But the prizes, if you can call them as such, was not that differerent.
Are there any prizes for elite that could make it worth the run?
So far I've only had just about the same prizes as for the common run.
You get more xp, or chi if you're already 140.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2016, 18:07   #3
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
You get more xp, or chi if you're already 140.
That's all?
Well, Chi points are good I guess. Got it pretty well settled so far.
And yeah, I'm level 140, 2nd rb, reincarnated and all that.
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2016, 01:24   #4
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
prizes are the same things, just all a bit more in eli. (i think elite in common compares to unique in eli)

tower 1 gives protection pills, 2 gives extra talents, 3 extra courses, then 4,5,6 give studypoints and 7,8,9 give chi

so it depends on what u need and what u can kill fast enough, but personally i usually do eli 123 or common 123 mainly for the bound cp scraps and so my noobs get some jiang stuff
Old 12-07-2016, 04:43   #5
MaxFuryFan

MaxFuryFan is on a distinguished road
Honestly, since the update of the ''Tower of Mystery'', it helped a lot.

It's far better than the old Spook not just to gain the extra bound CPs, but with all protection pills, free courses, talents, study pts, chi... and especially exp.

It helped me to gain a lot of exp everyday when I was at lvl 135 - 140. I'm an assassin, and I can complete floor 6 & 9 elite afk (the same as old way for spook, remember?), or use 'sweeping' 2 met scroll to get the job done so just roll the elite/super prize and let it go.

Bound and Proud. haha
Super gems. 24% damage. 40% Blessed.
JiangHu: 75k. Chi. LOL.

+6 Knife p4
+6 Knife p4
+6 Bow p4
+7 Coat p7
+7 Plume p7
+8 Ring p7
+8 Necky p7
+8 Boots p3
+8 Fan