Old 12-25-2015, 07:27   #1
SoZ Reaper

SoZ Reaper is on a distinguished road
Conquer taking forever to download

Trying to download the latest conquer client but for some reason it's taking forever. It's not my internet speed, conquer is the only program I'm having trouble downloading. I've tried the high speed downloader and other download options and neither seem to be any faster. Anyone else have this problem? Is there something I can do to speed up the process? It's stuck at 20 kb/s -.-

Archer
SoZ Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2015, 09:13   #2
billyhopper

billyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond reputebillyhopper has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoZ Reaper View Post
Trying to download the latest conquer client but for some reason it's taking forever. It's not my internet speed, conquer is the only program I'm having trouble downloading. I've tried the high speed downloader and other download options and neither seem to be any faster. Anyone else have this problem? Is there something I can do to speed up the process? It's stuck at 20 kb/s -.-
Are you using the High speed link? http://co.99.com/downloads/

I just test it.. I am not having any problems. (Europe)

I hope that you have already downloaded by now
billyhopper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2015, 09:16   #3
SoZ Reaper

Yeah I tried using the high speed download and the other option for download. I'm still not able to download normally, it's going at 12 kb/s and doesn't speed up I don't get, I downloaded a game on Steam that was 8gb in 30 mins, but conquer which is about 760mb says it will take 10 hours

Archer
Old 12-26-2015, 10:30   #4
Mikewhatever

Mikewhatever is on a distinguished road
I think it's something with your connection/browser because that's only happening to you.
I quit, simply because it sucks, there's no point in playing anymore, everything TQ is making is to milk moar money from the players, the game is boring, new players can not enjoy the game, the old players are quitting or getting outpowered by bulkers.
^hypocrisy at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarwaHassan View Post
My brothers ather and moe we suck **** for cps we are currently available
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Satan put me on this world for a reason it was to troll endlessly
Mikewhatever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2015, 13:12   #5
SoZ Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikewhatever View Post
I think it's something with your connection/browser because that's only happening to you.
Yeah I dunno what it could be, I'm downloading other games perfectly fine that are a lot larger than conquer. I got a new computer so I have to redownload everything. Maybe the servers for conquer are just farther away from me or something, anyways I guess I'll just leave it downloading slow as ****, i've already downloaded 2 games that are 8gb each before 100mb of conquer got downloaded lol. Mods can close this thread, thanks for the replies.

Archer

Last edited by SoZ Reaper; 12-26-2015 at 13:14.
Old 12-29-2015, 07:35   #6
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Takes only 20 hours to download here.
Old 12-30-2015, 12:03   #7
MasterWarrior
I<3Reflect

MasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MasterWarrior Send a message via MSN to MasterWarrior Send a message via Yahoo to MasterWarrior
Happening to me too. Uninstalled this morning and went to reinstall and it's going 4kb per second. Can't seem to get it to speed up no matter what I try.

Full +12 -7
King 50b donation
348perfection

R.I.P. Jay, we will always miss you
MasterWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2015, 12:45   #8
MarketMaker
Privy User

MarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterWarrior View Post
Happening to me too. Uninstalled this morning and went to reinstall and it's going 4kb per second. Can't seem to get it to speed up no matter what I try.
I want you to log on NinjaMan, forget the rest :P
Sharp140 pir
ELVIS140 arc
C4M1NU5140 fire
1923138 monk
Yerushalayim134 wat
LongLee134 dw

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Shakespeare View Post
My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy.
Mirror mirror on the wall..
Who's the noblest of them all?
Would it be the poorest King, or the richest serf?
MarketMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2015, 12:47   #9
MasterWarrior
I<3Reflect

MasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MasterWarrior Send a message via MSN to MasterWarrior Send a message via Yahoo to MasterWarrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketMaker View Post
I want you to log on NinjaMan, forget the rest :P
Lol, once I get co back up and running I promise to stop by for a visit.

Full +12 -7
King 50b donation
348perfection

Old 12-31-2015, 07:39   #10
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
The download won't start even if I try both the normal and high speed version.
The normal version will download until like 8MB then stop.
High speed won't even start :/

Note: Does anyone have a winrar or achieve version for sharing. I just wanna log and see if my stuff is still on or not :/

Last edited by XShinryuX; 12-31-2015 at 07:41.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 09:08   #11
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
I really wish Rxin responded to this thread, TQ worries about stupid garments while this game isn't even downloadable.

Edit: Downloaded the 420 out of 700 mb in 2 minutes just now. Then went back to 7 kb/s.

Last edited by Moonfall; 12-31-2015 at 09:14.
Moonfall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 09:30   #12
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Our staff are checking to see if there is anything wrong with the download, I will let you know when there is an update.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2015, 12:48   #13
MasterWarrior
I<3Reflect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Our staff are checking to see if there is anything wrong with the download, I will let you know when there is an update.

Its been downloading for about 36 hours now at 3kb per second. only 400/734.3mb. In the meantime I have downloaded other much bigger programs in a matter of minutes. Its defiantly yall's download.

Full +12 -7
King 50b donation
348perfection

Old 12-31-2015, 12:58   #14
Agazarian8

Agazarian8 is on a distinguished road
All I want is to play my fave game... Conquer online!

Why TQ? Why have you forsaken us.... We are loyal players.. All we wana do is play your game.. PLEASE TQ give us our conquer back D:
Agazarian8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2016, 03:54   #15
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Use other download 2.

High speed and other download 1 keeps ****ting the bed after certain percentage.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: