Old 05-01-2014, 20:48   #1
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
Streaming Co, Giveaways and more!

Hey guys, so I'm streaming Co as you may have seen in the post I deleted earlier about broadcasting it, I plan to have db code giveaways at certain milestones of followers on twitch, right now I'm giving away 2 dbs to a random follower in chat when I reach 100 followers, and even more in the future! so feel free to stop by and hang out, I'll announce the date and time of the giveaway when I'm closer to my goal! There will be events and possibly tournaments held in the future as well, depending on the success of viewers!

Thank's in advance to everyone!
http://www.twitch.tv/thatgamerprelease

Edit: Seems the servers are down (or at least Pyramid) so come by and chat if you want! haha
Edit: Back up now!

Last edited by Prelease; 05-01-2014 at 21:37.
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2014, 21:55   #2
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
hey
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2014, 21:57   #3
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
this guy is a baller ^

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain

Last edited by Prelease; 05-02-2014 at 02:37.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:35   #4
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who came by tonight and hung out to chat! We made it halfway to our goal of 100 followers for the giveaway and I had a ton of fun talking to you guys! I'm gonna get some sleep and I'll be on for more streaming tomorrow! I'm getting more and more excited thinking about the community we could develop with this! Cya guys later!

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Old 05-02-2014, 04:39   #5
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelease View Post
Thanks to everyone who came by tonight and hung out to chat! We made it halfway to our goal of 100 followers for the giveaway and I had a ton of fun talking to you guys! I'm gonna get some sleep and I'll be on for more streaming tomorrow! I'm getting more and more excited thinking about the community we could develop with this! Cya guys later!
Halfway? 48 out of those 50 followers are probably accounts made by the same Egy in hopes of getting free DBs
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 07:54   #6
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
So I am just wondering what exactly do u mean with streaming? I know u can stream movies online etc but what is this? You playing CO live? And if so what will you be doing? What makes it worth watching?
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 08:43   #7
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
So I am just wondering what exactly do u mean with streaming? I know u can stream movies online etc but what is this? You playing CO live? And if so what will you be doing? What makes it worth watching?
That is exactly what it means, he will stream him playing the game live (30 second delay) Its conquer, if you enjoy the game watch, If you don't then don't watch.
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 09:19   #8
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelease View Post
Hey guys, so I'm streaming Co as you may have seen in the post I deleted earlier about broadcasting it, I plan to have db code giveaways at certain milestones of followers on twitch, right now I'm giving away 2 dbs to a random follower in chat when I reach 100 followers, and even more in the future! so feel free to stop by and hang out, I'll announce the date and time of the giveaway when I'm closer to my goal! There will be events and possibly tournaments held in the future as well, depending on the success of viewers!

Thank's in advance to everyone!
http://www.twitch.tv/thatgamerprelease

Edit: Seems the servers are down (or at least Pyramid) so come by and chat if you want! haha
Edit: Back up now!
Please provide details of your char. No point tuning in if you're an underpowered and unskilled noob.

Many thanks.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:45   #9
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Please provide details of your char. No point tuning in if you're an underpowered and unskilled noob.

Many thanks.
He is. He had a 330ish bp pirate with basically no jiang, and some ninja idk the gear with no jiang at all. I watched for a bit yesterday until he decided to play Show Me Your Genitals on stream, then closed it.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 10:28   #10
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Halfway? 48 out of those 50 followers are probably accounts made by the same Egy in hopes of getting free DBs
Actually quite a few people came through to say hello and hang out last night, i was really surprised and i had a ton of fun, if egys wanna make accounts to follow then so be it, but they need to be logged into them all at the time of the giveaway and be watching to win so yeah haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post

Many thanks.
As of right now I just came back to the game this last week and I'm still working on my jiang, I will be selling some pirate gear and finish off my ninjas items most likely, once I level my ninja( from 129 bracket), receive a mentor and replace my armor ill be around 355-360 range

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
He is. He had a 330ish bp pirate with basically no jiang, and some ninja idk the gear with no jiang at all. I watched for a bit yesterday until he decided to play Show Me Your Genitals on stream, then closed it.
I am very sorry about this.... lol really I am dude, thought it was funny at the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
Right now what I do is arenas, talk to the chat about the game, and work on my characters jiang, in the future i plan to hold special tournament events where I provide low level characters and people will fight 1v1, whether it be FB RP or TFB, there will be a pot and the winner gets it sort of thing, I'm doing giveaways at certain intervals of followers along the way in my channel, right now at 100 followers im giving 2 dbs to a random follower in chat. I also plan to stream guild wars and pk tourneys in game where i will most likely be part of teams in the top 5 and maybe top 8 alone soon

TLDR: I'm live again today so come by, hangout and see for yourself what I do

A Wise man once said.
Quote:

Last edited by Prelease; 05-02-2014 at 10:41.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:27   #11
D|Bomb

D|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond reputeD|Bomb has a reputation beyond repute
CO is really hard to stream, it lacks an entertainment factor in every day play. Events and gw are where you'll get viewers, but there arn't many events. I wish you luck, I'm thinking of streaming soon too, but mostly just to have an archive of vids so I don't get bot jailed again for "aimbotting".

full sup +8 2 soc -7 bless +12 blades.
First +12 bracys in server.

Cleaned.Sold out.Naked
D|Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 11:30   #12
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Quote:
Originally Posted by D|Bomb View Post
CO is really hard to stream, it lacks an entertainment factor in every day play. Events and gw are where you'll get viewers, but there arn't many events. I wish you luck, I'm thinking of streaming soon too, but mostly just to have an archive of vids so I don't get bot jailed again for "aimbotting".
Yeah I know its hard to stream and there isnt anything really to do outside of events, but I notice that the game is lacking a lot of community and i think it would be cool to help build one up

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Old 05-02-2014, 12:15   #13
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Props to ya for doing this, I rather enjoy watching streams, and one revolving around this game might be entertaining.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 12:25   #14
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
Props to ya for doing this, I rather enjoy watching streams, and one revolving around this game might be entertaining.
Thanks for the interest man, i know if enough people enjoy it and try to have fun with it it could be a very enjoyable stream to watch and it could start a great community

Ill be streaming Pyramids Elite pk as well, even if i drop out ill go view the 130+ matches

A Wise man once said.
Quote:

Last edited by Prelease; 05-02-2014 at 20:02.
Old 05-02-2014, 21:48   #15
fooliish
Imortal

fooliish is on a distinguished road
Watch him

you guys should def tune in to the stream its really fun!
fooliish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: