Old 01-01-2012, 14:27   #1
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Cannot use items while in sashes

I open the sash and right click my stuff but it doesn't work, what's the point of sashs if you can't use anything in them, we get full inventory of crap then we go to use that praying stone we stashed in our already full sash, (we also got full warehouse no doubt) wtf we do now?

Please fix this bug.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2012, 15:55   #2
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
I open the sash and right click my stuff but it doesn't work, what's the point of sashs if you can't use anything in them, we get full inventory of crap then we go to use that praying stone we stashed in our already full sash, (we also got full warehouse no doubt) wtf we do now?

Please fix this bug.
A sash is for extra storage, kinda like a vip warehouse before they existed. Sashes never drop their contents so consider putting valuable drops you get in them
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2012, 17:59   #3
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendo_guy View Post
A sash is for extra storage, kinda like a vip warehouse before they existed. Sashes never drop their contents so consider putting valuable drops you get in them
you lose a space in your inventory, for this extra space, but the extra space is not as good as the 1 space you lost, if you get a small sash when you got VIP then it's a waste because you can't use stuff in it.

Would you give up 30 squares of inventory for unlimited warehouse space on the character you use most? Probably not sash's count as warehouse space rather than inventory which should not be the case since you lose them, if you get a small one from a quest it just takes up room.

Tho I do like the idea, or at least what I thought was the idea of sashs, more inventory room that you couldn't drop stuff from, they serve no purpose to most players who have them atm.

We pay good money for the big ones, they can't even auto load arrows so much for be good idea to use em as a quiver.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-02-2012, 00:07   #4
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
The problem is your obsessed with using the items directly from it. Try being a non vip and using it to hide a dragonball you just got as a drop and you'll love it.
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Old 01-02-2012, 16:24   #5
ArthurMiller
SneakyUser

ArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Confused

So you put that dragonball in there... then what? from what I'm reading, once it goes it there, you can't do anything with it. You mean to tell me you put a dragonball into a sash, and it just stays there, unusable, forever?
ArthurMiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2012, 18:26   #6
nintendo_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurMiller View Post
So you put that dragonball in there... then what? from what I'm reading, once it goes it there, you can't do anything with it. You mean to tell me you put a dragonball into a sash, and it just stays there, unusable, forever?
Did you even read what I said? You only keep it stored there until you get to one of your warehouses then you can safely take it out and store it until needed. It simply allows you to keep hunting without worrying about loosing it.

Last edited by nintendo_guy; 01-02-2012 at 18:29.
Old 01-02-2012, 18:29   #7
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Please fix this bug.

For the better check, please attach the relevant screen shot here, thank you.

PS: Please also attach your character name and server.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2012, 20:31   #8
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
For the better check, please attach the relevant screen shot here, thank you.

PS: Please also attach your character name and server.
I don't see how a screenshot will help.

I am not saying once the item goes in it is stuck, I am saying sashs are almost useless cause right clicking stuff inside them doesn't work.

I'll make it simple since what I'm saying is hard for one who doesn't play CO to understand.

A normal inventory has 40 slots.

You have the option to buy a sash which takes an inventory slot away but provides you with up to 12 other slots. This will cost 1000 cps. 40-1=39+12=51 51 slots would seem like a good deal.

However with a normal inventory slot you can say place 1 ginseng in a square, then when you right click that ginseng your health is restored by 1200 and the ginseng disappears. However if you take that same ginseng and place it inside a Sash(L) then you right click the ginseng while it's inside, nothing happens. It'll stay inside and this would make some people feel like a Sash is a waste of space, anyone with VIP can already do this with warehouse. Most people have VIP lvl 1 at least. Thus a sash is a waste of money unless of course this is a bug.

Some times sash's are given in quests, which is great except they have the problem I just said so we think "Sweet I got lucky and got a sash" but then you realize all it's doing is taking up room.

Sash's should allow you to use items that are inside them rather than having to take an item out and if it's in a stack have to pull it out.

if you have 1 Sash(L) in your inventory and it has 11 meteors inside, and you have 39 meteors in your inventory as well as the sash. but inside the sash is an item you wish to use such as a ginseng, you have to travel all the way to an empty warehouse (which most don't have unless it's in ape city or phoenix castle) just to deposit one meteor pull out the item you wanna use, right click it and then put it in sash and pull out the meteor.

That's a very long process when TQ could have just made it if you left click something in sash you use it.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-03-2012, 00:54   #9
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't see how a screenshot will help.

I am not saying once the item goes in it is stuck, I am saying sashs are almost useless cause right clicking stuff inside them doesn't work.

I'll make it simple since what I'm saying is hard for one who doesn't play CO to understand.

A normal inventory has 40 slots.

You have the option to buy a sash which takes an inventory slot away but provides you with up to 12 other slots. This will cost 1000 cps. 40-1=39+12=51 51 slots would seem like a good deal.

However with a normal inventory slot you can say place 1 ginseng in a square, then when you right click that ginseng your health is restored by 1200 and the ginseng disappears. However if you take that same ginseng and place it inside a Sash(L) then you right click the ginseng while it's inside, nothing happens. It'll stay inside and this would make some people feel like a Sash is a waste of space, anyone with VIP can already do this with warehouse. Most people have VIP lvl 1 at least. Thus a sash is a waste of money unless of course this is a bug.

Some times sash's are given in quests, which is great except they have the problem I just said so we think "Sweet I got lucky and got a sash" but then you realize all it's doing is taking up room.

Sash's should allow you to use items that are inside them rather than having to take an item out and if it's in a stack have to pull it out.

if you have 1 Sash(L) in your inventory and it has 11 meteors inside, and you have 39 meteors in your inventory as well as the sash. but inside the sash is an item you wish to use such as a ginseng, you have to travel all the way to an empty warehouse (which most don't have unless it's in ape city or phoenix castle) just to deposit one meteor pull out the item you wanna use, right click it and then put it in sash and pull out the meteor.

That's a very long process when TQ could have just made it if you left click something in sash you use it.
This is a suggestion no bug report...
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2012, 19:32   #10
nintendo_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
This is a suggestion no bug report...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGPdHrhulQ&t=1m44s

(couldn't resist I''d have to say that part fits well here)

Old 01-04-2012, 22:53   #11
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGPdHrhulQ&t=1m44s

(couldn't resist I''d have to say that part fits well here)
Lol I love red vs blue, but what was the point of posting that here?
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-04-2012, 23:05   #12
nintendo_guy

Quote:
Lol I love red vs blue, but what was the point of posting that here?
simply for the line "Thats not a bug report your just a lousy shot". This is not a bug report you just don't like how it works.

Besides I figured it'd be good for a laugh or two.

Old 01-05-2012, 14:05   #13
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
simply for the line "Thats not a bug report your just a lousy shot". This is not a bug report you just don't like how it works.

Besides I figured it'd be good for a laugh or two.
It should be labeled a bug at least, I know TQ would make much more sales on these if they worked like the inventory space you lose.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ