Old 12-17-2011, 16:09   #1
Shinon

Shinon is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Clan problems

I don't know if anyone else has problems with changing clan leader to another of your accounts or trying to kick someone out of your clan, but i cant kick anyone or give my clan to another one of my guys if anyone know whats going on or what the problem is please let me know something cause its been 2 weeks now that this has been going on now that i know of.

r~ (130)water-(130)warrior-(140)pirate

Zack~ (130)trojan-(130)water-(133)monk

Shnn (135)water-(135)ninja-(135)ninja

Clan: The_Crd, Leader

Guild: Th_Rsstnce, Guild Leader

Last edited by Shinon; 01-07-2012 at 01:21.
Shinon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2011, 22:42   #2
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
We have got the similar report from other players and have already forwarded this issue to our technician to have a check.

Hope it will get fixed soon.

PS: You could reply back with your character name and server.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2011, 03:34   #3
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
today i was trying to switch clan leader. but all it said was the account is offline. i tried re-logging several times and it didnt show online.

iv also been having problems for a long time trying to get in as a spouse lol. FINALLY it worked today...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2011, 22:39   #4
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
today i was trying to switch clan leader. but all it said was the account is offline. i tried re-logging several times and it didnt show online.

iv also been having problems for a long time trying to get in as a spouse lol. FINALLY it worked today...
If you are still unable to switch the leadership, please reply back with your character name and server information.

PS: Recently we have been receiving report about this issue, and our technician is doing best to get it fixed asap.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:28   #5
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
We have got the similar report from other players and have already forwarded this issue to our technician to have a check.

Hope it will get fixed soon.

PS: You could reply back with your character name and server.
This has been like this on Emerald/Sapphire ever since you merged us (not being able to remove/delete a player that no longer plays, etc.). It has been told to the programmers over and over and they have never fixed it. These are not new issues. They are old and what I never have been able to figure out is how hard can it be to fix these things? Its been what, going on 2 years since the merge of Emerald/Sapphire and the original clans that had members upon the merge still can not remove the players that have quit. LOL.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-22-2011 at 07:32.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2011, 10:43   #6
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Song_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post

I had the same problem moving clan leader to another account. Got the "target is off-line" message no matter what I did. Help Desk GM told me it was because she had ~ in her name....but looks like this might be a more wide spread issue.

@feelings21: Current Clan Leader: SwichBlade, Titan Server. Can't transfer clan leader to character Bit~O~Honey. Thanks for checking into this, hope techs can fix it soon.

100% Water, made the hard way...got my pure skill and loved it a bunch. Had a great time with all my guild and friends in game. Thanks for the memories guys Diva out

"Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it" -- Kermit the Frog, as Bob Cratchit. A Muppet Christmas Carol, 1992

Each day....work a little...play a little...laugh a little...pray a little....love alot
Song_2_16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2011, 00:39   #7
feeling21

Quote:
@feelings21: Current Clan Leader: SwichBlade, Titan Server. Can't transfer clan leader to character Bit~O~Honey. Thanks for checking into this, hope techs can fix it soon.
I have got your information and if there is any update about this issue, I will get back to you immediately.

Thank you for your patience.
Old 12-29-2011, 00:25   #8
~**therock**~

~**therock**~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ~**therock**~
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song_2_16 View Post
I had the same problem moving clan leader to another account. Got the "target is off-line" message no matter what I did. Help Desk GM told me it was because she had ~ in her name....but looks like this might be a more wide spread issue.

The Reason For Clan Glitch
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=726054
~**therock**~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 11:19   #9
Shinon

Shinon is on a distinguished road
My account name is r~ and also Zack~ the is server Honor/Justice
Shinon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: