Old 11-11-2010, 00:44   #1
Mr.Right

Mr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond repute
The Tru Way To Love Someone:

All you ppl think when being in a relationship that it's the other ones fault.....Well guess again it takes Two to make it, and Two to break it.
Only way it is caused by One to break it is when the One isn't trying but the other One is!!!!

Just always remember...Moving on is simple, itĺs what you leave behind that makes it so difficult....And it is when you realize the one you left meant alot to you and you left them out of selfishness behaviour!.

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Love is when your hurting the one you love will hurt you more...Don't just follow your dreams chase them, Don't let little things get in the way because,That when you will lose the one you have loved the most.

Even if it means doing all you can do to make it work their is always away to do it no matter what circumstances it takes...And it is not only your partners responsibility to make it happen it needs Two of you to do.
If you love someone more than anything,
Then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

And when you sit there now not able to sleep,
And your hands are shaking and you start to weep,
Then you know your Truely in-love and that one you love is a keepsake!!.
And if you are to toss it aside over selfish things,Then you might as well Toss your luckiest Briefs/shirts/coin because,You just lost the best thing in your life.
Don't let your mates get in the way of the one your with it will make it hard on you both and ruins your relationship.

Here is a Tru saying and I hope for all that claims they love someone means they do because,You don't want to lie about it you just might get hurt...

ôI'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm so inlove with you.ö
If I tell you I love you, you'll think I'm lying. But I'd rather tell you I love you and let you think I'm lying than say I don't love you and know for sure I'm lying.

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Old love does not rust.

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!!!
Or you will nvr be happy.

So to all my male mates out their that claim there truely in-love do not mess it up,...Just think about the person you love because even hearing the three little words should mean alot to you..Nothing at all should mean more then to be with the one you love its not what you can get its what you give...
You dont want to lose your special someone to someone else!!!!

Hope you all R having a good time my CO.Mates =)
Mr.Right is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 06:58   #2
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Not going to read because I'm lazy and I have a headache.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 08:53   #3
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
Brah wtf is that **** above?
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 09:11   #4
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
Brah wtf is that **** above?
Its the story of me and your mom for a PG-13 (12A) audience.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 13:40   #5
Mr.Right

Mr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Right has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
Nobody told you that you had to read it.....But it is 100% tru!!
You do not treat somebody you love like a toy that you can play with then throw away and go back to it when you feel like you need it for your advantage.Thats not what luv is all about not tru luv.
Old 11-11-2010, 13:46   #6
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Right View Post
You do not treat somebody you love like a toy that you can play with then throw away and go back to it when you feel like you need it for your advantage.Thats not what luv is all about not tru luv.
Right, thanks for sharing.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 14:00   #7
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Mmm but you can use somone who loves you as a toy.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 14:00   #8
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How about **** off and stop botting?
You'll get my "true love" by staying the **** away from us D:
Old 11-11-2010, 23:05   #9
Mr.Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
How about **** off and stop botting?
You'll get my "true love" by staying the **** away from us D:
mHmm...nuthin like listening to Immature ppl such as you
Old 11-11-2010, 23:07   #10
Mr.Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Mmm but you can use somone who loves you as a toy.
If you mean in a friendly way?...Ya you can as long as no one gets hurt or you just might lose that one to someone that can treat you right
Old 11-11-2010, 23:12   #11
Mr.Right

Quote:
If you mean in a friendly way?...Ya you can as long as no one gets hurt or you just might lose that one to someone that can treat you right
I should of known to post it because not alot on the game is mature enough to no or understand or care really...But ya you R right about the toy part
Old 11-12-2010, 03:14   #12
The_Cać

The_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1) What is this ****?
2) Learn to multi-quote
3) Posting crap like this on a forum won't get you laid

To be honest talking **** like this in real life won't get you laid, unless you get the girl drunk first. Then it might sound profound instead of just inane dribble. I don't rate your chances though.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

<3 Pure Warrior <3

Or was until TQ's lag stopped me playing
Yes, I'm a girl
The_Cać is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 04:07   #13
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ca? View Post
1) what is this ****?
2) learn to multi-quote
3) posting crap like this on a forum won't get you laid

to be honest talking **** like this in real life won't get you laid, unless you get the girl drunk first. Then it might sound profound instead of just inane dribble. I don't rate your chances though.
zing.

+1
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 04:50   #14
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
mHmm...nuthin like listening to Immature ppl such as you
Quote:
Mhmm... Nothing like listening to immature people such as you
Fail much?

Quote:
I should of known to post it because not alot on the game is mature enough to no or understand or care really...But ya you R right about the toy part
Auto replying to your own post, much?
Bot.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:47   #15
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
Ehhhhhh, if i strapped C4 to him would he explode into a pile of ****?
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

Smashing Pots for Rupee's
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: