Old 11-22-2009, 16:44   #1
Erthys
WUBUBUBU

Erthys is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Erthys
You guys are doing it wrong.

This is how you complain to the Help Desk.

Quote:
Erthys:
I know that all of you do is sit at your desk and answer our questions, but I think you need to go out and not be a *****. The dev's ****ed up Conquer for us, we can't get into the server, and by not opening an EU server at the start, it only worsened problems. Not to mention we already have hackers and botters ****ing up the game already. This Classic Conquer is basically Conquer 2.0 with removed ****, how the hell is that classic? Are the developers stupid ****s or something? I know you just sit there at your desk and do nothing, just give us the same answers we hear day and night, "I'll talk it over with the dev's," some help you are. Piece of **** company...
---------Welcome Erthys! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Thank you.
Erthys:
I'm just gonna wait until one of you decide to grow the balls, or the strength to answer me back with a legitimate answer that hasn't been said thousands of times.
---------Thank you for calling the Help Desk. We are currently unable to answer your call at this time, but we ask that you stay on until an operator becomes available, or you can leave a message describing the problem and a contact address where we can reach you. Thank you for your patience!

"You're likely to be eaten by a grue."

11.18.09; NEVAR FORGET.
Erthys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 16:45   #2
Erthys
WUBUBUBU

Erthys is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Erthys
Btw, they never answered me. Someone started typing and never typed back.

"You're likely to be eaten by a grue."

11.18.09; NEVAR FORGET.
Erthys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2009, 17:02   #3
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erthys View Post
Aww, I was hoping to see their reaction.
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 02:07   #4
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
nothing new but alteast we can make fun of them.
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 02:26   #5
MrRingo
that guy u met

Location: ~Gemini~ Country:~USA, CT~ ..................................... Guild: .:Reďgn:. Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Guild: Łas†§†and Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Status: Respected
MrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MrRingo Send a message via MSN to MrRingo Send a message via Yahoo to MrRingo
Quote:
I've opened with similar paragraphs of rage to them, if you start with a wall of anger they wont pick up. I've left a window open for 8 hours. No replies on some. The way to do it is trick them into picking up. You have to pose as a confused individual that their guiding hand can lead.

Hi helpdesk!, I just started playing again and it seems I cant remember where to level my archer, he's level 29! Can you suggest the appropriate place?

"so in so has joined the chat"
Hi how may I help you?

GOTCHA ****ER!
°ĐaakaŁ° ~ 130-130-131 ~ Wat/War/Tro
CatalystX ~ 131-131-132 ~ Pure Ninja

-----Liberty-----
CatalystX ~ 124+ ~ Tro

Funny story, I come back to Conquer to forget the login to my liberty accounts

Daakal Blood Elf Mage US-Mannoroth
Daakal Nord Mesmer on Emery Bay
My Story 2004-2007
MrRingo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 04:18   #6
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post
I've opened with similar paragraphs of rage to them, if you start with a wall of anger they wont pick up. I've left a window open for 8 hours. No replies on some. The way to do it is trick them into picking up. You have to pose as a confused individual that their guiding hand can lead.

Hi helpdesk!, I just started playing again and it seems I cant remember where to level my archer, he's level 29! Can you suggest the appropriate place?

"so in so has joined the chat"
Hi how may I help you?

GOTCHA ****ER!
I would suggest trying the "Hi, I bought DBs recently. Can you tell me where to level my lvl 29 archer, I don't remember where to?" approach.
¤ Caedra » NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 04:24   #7
BlooDie
IrTehPwnzr

BlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arana|any View Post
I would suggest trying the "Hi, I bought DBs recently. Can you tell me where to level my lvl 29 archer, I don't remember where to?" approach.
will they lvl the char. for u if u do that? O_O
BlooDie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 04:28   #8
Ulquiorra*
Ambush

Ulquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond reputeUlquiorra* has a reputation beyond repute
TQ must seriously ****ing hate the conquer community, everyone hates the creators TQ, though they brought it all on them selves, by having ****ty programmers that do half assed jobs, with **** ideas and a very unbalanced game.
Ulquiorra* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 15:20   #9
Arana|any
Banana

Arana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond reputeArana|any has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooDie View Post
will they lvl the char. for u if u do that? O_O
Of course not, they'll tell you to go buy more DBs and use on ExpBalls. =]
¤ Caedra » NubWater

Quote:
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
Quote:
No matter how good she looks - no matter how sweet she talks - somebody, somewhere is sick and tired of putting up with her ****.
Quote:
God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.
Proud ex Cyber Smurfette ***9829;
Arana|any is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 16:21   #10
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is how you complain to the Help Desk.
lol+1
Old 11-23-2009, 16:48   #11
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arana|any View Post
Of course not, they'll tell you to go buy more DBs and use on ExpBalls. =]
And people DO buy dbs and use exp balls lol....despite everything/
Old 11-23-2009, 17:08   #12
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Totally best way. Not getting talked to. That gets **** accomplished.

**** you're stupid.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 19:39   #13
Myreality

Myreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond reputeMyreality has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, they will only answer questions that they can help, for those angry messages they will ignore.
Myreality is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2009, 01:18   #14
phoenixblack2.0
Legend

phoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra* View Post
TQ must seriously ****ing hate the conquer community, everyone hates the creators TQ, though they brought it all on them selves, by having ****ty programmers that do half assed jobs, with **** ideas and a very unbalanced game.
Yet so addicting that people keep playing regardless.....or maybe its just the hope that TQ will come to their senses and return everything to the way it once was....
Old 11-24-2009, 01:20   #15
Ruben v1.0
FishStick

Ruben v1.0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixblack2.0 View Post
Yet so addicting that people keep playing regardless.....or maybe its just the hope that TQ will come to their senses and return everything to the way it once was....
the cant afford that

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: