Old 03-03-2009, 17:21   #31
Shrike

Shrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
No, not really.

You guys are cool so it makes things easy =)
you be gone soon

TOP WATER TAO ON AQUARIUS

MăssâçrE ninja war fire, 130 130 122 ^^

Shrike - tro war water, 130 130 133, 290 battle power

Plus 12 spear FTW

CârnăgE - water war war. 130 130 130, 279 battle power

I am the bringing of light
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2009, 17:24   #32
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
you be gone soon
ok byebye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2009, 17:26   #33
Shrike

Shrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
ok byebye!
You will see, no matter how hard you try, you cant change anything here

Plus 12 spear FTW

Old 03-03-2009, 17:39   #34
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
You will see, no matter how hard you try, you cant change anything here
See now you got this song in my head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7GQ2jwU344

Ten years living in a paper bag
Feedback baby, he’s a flipped out cat
He’s a platinum canary, drinkin’ Falstaff beer
Mercedes rule, and a rented lear
Bottom feeder insincere
Prophet lo-fi pioneer
Sell the house and go to school
Get a young girlfriend, daddy’s jewel

A change would do you good
A change would do you good

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2009, 22:32   #35
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
nah your not obama is still president and you come back to the forums apparently we are getting lvl 139 oh yeah who wants to buy more dbs to xp ball lvl with
LOL - what Reaver said.

Last edited by karfluki; 03-03-2009 at 22:54.
karfluki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 04:02   #36
Reaver
Banned

Reaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond repute
Little bunny, Foo Foo
Hopping through the forest
Scooping up the field mice
And bopping them on the head
Down came the Good Fairy and she said,
"Little bunny, Foo Foo
I don't want to see you
Scooping up the field mice
And bopping them on the head."
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 04:47   #37
Shrike

You will soon grow weary

Plus 12 spear FTW

Old 03-04-2009, 07:23   #38
Yeshaya C
COOKIES!

Yeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yeshaya C Send a message via MSN to Yeshaya C
Quote:
is the pressure getting to you yet?

nah your not obama is still president and you come back to the forums apparently we are getting lvl 139 oh yeah who wants to buy more dbs to xp ball lvl with
The amazing job that he is doing as President is showing already with the economy tanking even more....that and his approval ratings falling already...

As for me being happy, no US citizen with any amount of value in the Constitution of this country, that gives them the freedoms they love, that has any self-respect would support someone who has so flagrantly taken a dump on the Constitution. However given that you aren't from this country, I understand your lack of feeling on the issue involving the US Constitution.
I agree with the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMA
Read less of my posts and save a brain cell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferash
yea im stupid cause i dont bother putting periods or fixing spelling errors
Free Hugs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Last edited by Yeshaya C; 03-04-2009 at 07:32.
Yeshaya C is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 11:58   #39
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshaya C View Post
The amazing job that he is doing as President is showing already with the economy tanking even more....that and his approval ratings falling already...

As for me being happy, no US citizen with any amount of value in the Constitution of this country, that gives them the freedoms they love, that has any self-respect would support someone who has so flagrantly taken a dump on the Constitution. However given that you aren't from this country, I understand your lack of feeling on the issue involving the US Constitution.
personally i think that the president has had little time to prove himself. and also I think that things are going to be getting a lot worse before they get any better... oh well thats how that market goes right?

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 14:15   #40
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
personally i think that the president has had little time to prove himself. and also I think that things are going to be getting a lot worse before they get any better... oh well thats how that market goes right?
fix that msn worm u have lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 14:30   #41
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
fix that msn worm u have lol
I know i just don't know how to fix it!

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 15:22   #42
Reaver
Banned

Reaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond repute
spy bot search and destroy
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 17:35   #43
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know i just don't know how to fix it!
Quote:
spy bot search and destroy
If that one doesn't work, try Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It will take care of whatever Spybot doesn't find.
karfluki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 17:40   #44
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfluki View Post
If that one doesn't work, try Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It will take care of whatever Spybot doesn't find.
sup
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2009, 18:28   #45
Yeshaya C
COOKIES!

Yeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yeshaya C Send a message via MSN to Yeshaya C
Quote:
Very true, but given his plan to fix the economy we are in for more hurt that isn't gonna heal any time soon. I doubt it'll be Bush/Clinton-level added debt, but it will be close.
I agree with the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMA
Read less of my posts and save a brain cell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferash
yea im stupid cause i dont bother putting periods or fixing spelling errors
Free Hugs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
Yeshaya C is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: