Old 09-30-2008, 22:49   #1
Sonh
chea

Sonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond repute
Biznitchssssss

So........

Me and my GF came into a giant sum of money in the past few months and decided to travel the world and leave CO and this forum behind!

It's been a great break I just wish you guys were all as rich as I am now
Sonh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2008, 22:51   #2
Sonh
chea

Sonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond repute
Somewhere in England hell I don't know I'm rich not smart
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LeedsCastle2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	88138  
Old 09-30-2008, 22:52   #3
Sonh
chea

Helping cure AIDs in Africa
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	africa2.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	88139  
Old 09-30-2008, 22:55   #4
Sonh
chea

Ft. Bragg, CA I think?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	FtBraggBeach2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	88140  
Old 09-30-2008, 22:57   #5
SlpnOnTheCouchz

SlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond repute
I do remember being there hunny! We definitely went to that one place!
SlpnOnTheCouchz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2008, 23:00   #6
Sonh
chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpnOnTheCouchz View Post
I do remember being there hunny! We definitely went to that one place!
I'm SO GLAD you posted I just wanted to take the time out of sharing my pics to say I'm Rich! and "coo doos" to all you poor useless wastes of oxygen
Old 09-30-2008, 23:06   #7
SlpnOnTheCouchz

SlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond reputeSlpnOnTheCouchz has a reputation beyond repute
This is that pic of you and Kim Jong Il. I do remember falling asleep on the couch that night and hearing some strange noises, but im sure i can just dismiss it as nothing at all!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Amandakimjongil.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	88141  
Old 09-30-2008, 23:09   #8
Sonh
chea

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlpnOnTheCouchz View Post
This is that pic of you and Kim Jong Il. I do remember falling asleep on the couch that night and hearing some strange noises, but im sure i can just dismiss it as nothing at all!
That was a great lunch we had, but it doesn't compare to the happyness that the Bosnian orphan brought to my life. He was so happy to inherit rich white parents!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	NBA_Desktops_miami_heat_Shaquille_O'Neal_4-749743.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	88142  
Old 09-30-2008, 23:10   #9
SlpnOnTheCouchz

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b! View Post
LOL that's william?

Oh wow that's disgusting..

no more bad comments to him from me.. He gets enough from staring in the mirror i'm sure.. the poor boy.
THATS MY WIFE YOU ****ING ***GOT!
Old 09-30-2008, 23:13   #10
SlpnOnTheCouchz

Oh heres where you were on The View discussing the benefits of democracy with Star Jones!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	starjonesamanda.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	88143  
Old 09-30-2008, 23:17   #11
SlpnOnTheCouchz

You helped pooh get his hunny back!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	amandapooh.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	88145  
Old 09-30-2008, 23:20   #12
Sonh
chea

Even though you deleted your post Tobi, while we were in Taiwan I found something that reminded me of you and now with the photos side by side I remember why.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	******.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	88146   Click image for larger version

Name:	geico_gecko_1.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	88147  
Old 09-30-2008, 23:22   #13
SlpnOnTheCouchz

Oh! That silly Doc Brown! Time travel is easy when youre this rich!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	backfutureamanda.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	88148  
Old 09-30-2008, 23:22   #14
n00b!

n00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonh View Post
Even though you deleted your post Tobi, while we were in Taiwan I found something that reminded me of you and now with the photos side by side I remember why.
Sorry for my post.. if it offended anyone besides will..

++ william.. that pic is over a year old... wow great insult
n00b! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2008, 23:26   #15
SlpnOnTheCouchz

It's amazing baby! When we went to Sea World, they offered you money to swim in thier pool! MUST BE BECAUSE WE'RE SO RICH!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	orcamanda.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	88149  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: