Old 05-21-2008, 08:09   #1
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hai.
Zomg.

This server needs moar spam. =[

J00 guys get more boring by the day.
</3
NO WAIT!
I CHANGE MY MIND!!
<3
Hai. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2008, 08:49   #2
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Ur just not worth the attention.
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2008, 08:51   #3
bilareve
I r Cherry

bilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bilareve Send a message via MSN to bilareve Send a message via Yahoo to bilareve
School blows.

I have less than a week left of it.

My programming teacher's on his guitar singing "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus. o.O'

Edit: And now Taylor Swift's "Teardrops on My Guitar".

Edit #2: How's that for random? xD
And many others..

GONE AND QUIT.

No such thing as quitting - I'm just moving on.
bilareve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2008, 08:52   #4
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkster View Post
Ur just not worth the attention.
Hold on a sec.
Where exactly in my post does it have anything to do with me?
Other than the <3 thing.

Zomg.
Liek
you hurted mai feelings.
</3
Zomg
wait
no
I
<3 j00.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:54   #5
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilareve View Post
School blows.

I have less than a week left of it.

My programming teacher's on his guitar singing "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus. o.O'

Edit: And now Taylor Swift's "Teardrops on My Guitar".

Edit #2: How's that for random? xD
I hate Miley Cyrus!
Zomg.
Liek
She's such
a *****.

And her music can
suck my
non-existant balls.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:56   #6
bilareve
I r Cherry

bilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond reputebilareve has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bilareve Send a message via MSN to bilareve Send a message via Yahoo to bilareve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hai. View Post
I hate Miley Cyrus!
Zomg.
Liek
She's such
a *****.

And her music can
suck my
non-existant balls.
I like her dad's songs. "Achy Breaky Heart". And that new one that came out. "Don't Go."

Other than that...she's 15 going on 21 and she's still playing the "Rating G" card. x/ Or trying to.
And many others..

GONE AND QUIT.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:02   #7
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
I like her dad's songs. "Achy Breaky Heart". And that new one that came out. "Don't Go."

Other than that...she's 15 going on 21 and she's still playing the "Rating G" card. x/ Or trying to.
Zomg.
Wait
she's 15?

I don't see any boobs on her.

Personally, I think her music sucks and is far too girly.
All I could hear about this year from the other girls was liek "Zomg
I are girly girl
and I listen to **** music"
And I were like
"Zomg
I hate her music
She sux0rz"

Then the other girls tryed to start cat fights with me
And I are liek
"Zomg, don't scratch me"
And I hurts them with fists of fury. =]
The end.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:04   #8
bilareve
I r Cherry

Quote:
Zomg.
Wait
she's 15?

I don't see any boobs on her.

Personally, I think her music sucks and is far too girly.
All I could hear about this year from the other girls was liek "Zomg
I are girly girl
and I listen to **** music"
And I were like
"Zomg
I hate her music
She sux0rz"

Then the other girls tryed to start cat fights with me
And I are liek
"Zomg, don't scratch me"
And I hurts them with fists of fury. =]
The end.
I think she's 15. Or 16. Close enough. She's not old enough to smoke or drink, at least.

I fight guys. ;[ And my mother. Adrenaline rush ftw.
And many others..

GONE AND QUIT.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:05   #9
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
I think she's 15. Or 16. Close enough. She's not old enough to smoke or drink, at least.

I fight guys. ;[ And my mother. Adrenaline rush ftw.
Indeed.

I don't like her though.
If she made actual music, like if she had a band that played actual real, good music.
There would be a small possibility I could like her.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:07   #10
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Lol i didn't get a word of what u 2 said but heres a heart.

<3
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2008, 09:08   #11
bilareve
I r Cherry

Quote:
Indeed.

I don't like her though.
If she made actual music, like if she had a band that played actual real, good music.
There would be a small possibility I could like her.
True dat.

She does have good acting skills though, if you like the "exaggerating-drama-queen" style.

Edit: Oh, and in my classroom is a glowing toilet. :O
And many others..

GONE AND QUIT.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:08   #12
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkster View Post
Lol i didn't get a word of what u 2 said but heres a heart.

<3
<3 you too dorky.
<3
Quote:
True dat.

She does have good acting skills though, if you like the "exaggerating-drama-queen" style.
Her show is even worse.
I know a 14 year old dude irl that likes that show.
I try to stay away from him. xd
Old 05-21-2008, 09:09   #13
bilareve
I r Cherry

<3

Where's meh chocolate sauce?

Quote:
<3 you too dorky.
<3

Her show is even worse.
I know a 14 year old dude irl that likes that show.
I try to stay away from him. xd
My sisters like her show. I'm like....

CSI FTW.
And many others..

GONE AND QUIT.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:12   #14
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
<3

Where's meh chocolate sauce?

My sisters like her show. I'm like....

CSI FTW.
I love CSI!!

Hey.
Which do you prefer.
Law and order Svu or Ci?
I've always had a thing for svu, though it's pretty old, I guess.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:15   #15
bilareve
I r Cherry

Quote:
I love CSI!!

Hey.
Which do you prefer.
Law and order Svu or Ci?
I've always had a thing for svu, though it's pretty old, I guess.
CI! Goren cracks me up. xD

But out of the CSI series...I like NY the best.

What about j00? :O
And many others..

GONE AND QUIT.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: