Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 08:17   #1
HarryPotterWiz

HarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Broesly calm down

Broesly

Broesly as a fellow white man I want to tell you that your doing more harm then good your giving gas to there flames dude. I thought this was about stopping the arabs. Its gotten way out of control dude your making fun of blacks, jews, etc.. and its making you look kinda ignorant at times.

You should be nicer to people, for christ sake man your setting your people back 100 years, its people running there mouth like this that turned the world against the white man to begin with.

Im also not proud to say that I have this kind of ignorance in my family as well I have cousins involved in things im not proud of, I have no part of it but because im from a small town and have the same family name people assume these are my thoughts as well.

well anyway didn't meen to rant,
Harry
Old 04-01-2008, 08:24   #2
Huahua
Banned

Huahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond repute
Gtfo
Old 04-01-2008, 08:29   #3
ItDiesToday

ItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond reputeItDiesToday has a reputation beyond repute
as nice as itd be to see sam stop being a noob, it aint gunna happen =/

Meteor:
ToxicFury - 127 Warrior - 130 Warrior - 45 Trojan - Inactive
Old 04-01-2008, 08:35   #4
Tooorl

Tooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotterWiz View Post
Broesly

Broesly as a fellow white man I want to tell you that your doing more harm then good your giving gas to there flames dude. I thought this was about stopping the arabs. Its gotten way out of control dude your making fun of blacks, jews, etc.. and its making you look kinda ignorant at times.

You should be nicer to people, for christ sake man your setting your people back 100 years, its people running there mouth like this that turned the world against the white man to begin with.

Im also not proud to say that I have this kind of ignorance in my family as well I have cousins involved in things im not proud of, I have no part of it but because im from a small town and have the same family name people assume these are my thoughts as well.

Harry
"as a fellow white man". Whoa.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:38   #5
BotiGoesPro
Banned

BotiGoesPro is on a distinguished road
lol asswipe
Old 04-01-2008, 10:06   #6
Pork
Banned

Pork has a spectacular aura aboutPork has a spectacular aura aboutPork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Broesly

Harry
Get off the internet you worthless piece of ****.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:27   #7
*Cupcake
GTFO

*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute
i lol'd.
no one cares about you or your family tbh.
gtfo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomGGXX View Post
For someone who doesnt care, you respond awfully fast. You can talk about whatever the hell you want right? Just like Broesly? Go ahead, say some stupid racist ****. Your the prom queen right? You can do and say whatever hell you want.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:49   #8
Bluewing
Banned

Bluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond reputeBluewing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cupcake View Post
i lol'd.
no one cares about you or your family tbh.
gtfo.
Agree
Old 04-01-2008, 10:55   #9
Meep
WhiteTrash

Location: Not in a desert making love to camels under the shadow of the mighty pyrmaids... rag-heads ftl
Meep will become famous soon enough
Pffft...

If someones thinking it (eg. "I hate anything not white") they may as well say it... at least people know where they stand and the "offender" doesn't look like a hypocrite.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:35   #10
VenomGGXX
Doushita?

VenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Broesly

Harry

Way to go man. Ignore these other people. They are so pathetic that they have to follow behind him like he is the lord and master. When you have people that are dumb and ignorant its kinda hard for them to form their own opinions about something. As far as *Cupcake, I dont even know why she is talking. I saw her pic on the beauty contest thing. Not only is she ugly on the inside, but she UGLY AS HELL on the outiside.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:45   #11
X-KrystaL-X
Meow

X-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to X-KrystaL-X
Quote:
Way to go man. Ignore these other people. They are so pathetic that they have to follow behind him like he is the lord and master. When you have people that are dumb and ignorant its kinda hard for them to form their own opinions about something. As far as *Cupcake, I dont even know why she is talking. I saw her pic on the beauty contest thing. Not only is she ugly on the inside, but she UGLY AS HELL on the outiside.
Hypocrite much? Your calling Cupcake for being "ugly on the inside" for voicing her opinion, and then in the same scentence you say that shes "ugly as hell on the outside". If anyones pathetic, it seems to me that its you.

Now flame me as much as you want for me voicing MY opinion and watch me not give a f*ck

BTW: Cupcakes hotter than you could probably ever hope to be.

<3's: Randy, Colby (Precious), Niki (My Bruv), Sepharius (Bunny), Steven, Corykins (Princess), Justin

<(' '<) ^(' ')^ (>' ')> - Bunny Dance Stealed from Tiflor V.3

Slave to gillianchung :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
We'll probably see him on the news running from cops with a handful of TQ scratch cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooorl View Post
That's really, really cool. I wish that some day, I will gain 200+ kilos and rule a forum to a rpg.

Last edited by X-KrystaL-X; 04-01-2008 at 12:47.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:45   #12
*Cupcake
GTFO

*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As far as I am concerned, if I wanted your opinion I would of beaten it out of you with a ****ing shovel

Your contribution to what I look like is not counted as a valid opinion at all.

GTFO

Quote:
For someone who doesnt care, you respond awfully fast. You can talk about whatever the hell you want right? Just like Broesly? Go ahead, say some stupid racist ****. Your the prom queen right? You can do and say whatever hell you want.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:46   #13
Sonomakia
You Chode

Sonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond reputeSonomakia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And how does it feel following that "craze" of personal insults, which in the long run will be forgotten and make you look stupid but hey, you don't follow anyone do you?
Old 04-01-2008, 12:59   #14
Latulla
Banned

Latulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Latulla Send a message via MSN to Latulla
Quote:
Broesly

Harry
Weren't you the one saying **** arabs back before anyone pointed out Sam's racism? I think so.
Quote:
How do you know they didn't form their own opinions before they came. They could of came here with their opinions and found people with common beliefs.
Old 04-01-2008, 13:15   #15
HarryPotterWiz

HarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond reputeHarryPotterWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latulla View Post
Weren't you the one saying **** arabs back before anyone pointed out Sam's racism? I think so.

How do you know they didn't form their own opinions before they came. They could of came here with their opinions and found people with common beliefs.
i still agree the arabs blow
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: