Old 03-29-2008, 16:43   #1
Pathos
Cherrypie?

Pathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to all
I did not hack Drew.

Okay this is it. I did not hack Drew, you ****ers can kill me all you want I DON'T CARE, seriously man you people are fools, there is BIG ****ING DIFFERENCE between HACKING, and STUPIDITY. You do not! DO NOT! Give someone a character with no gear on it, then the next day put a bunch of good gear on it and expect it to be there when you want to go on the character when you give full access to someone. Seriously That's what happened I went on the trojan, no gear at all, the next day I went on and there was full gear on him, supers and stuff with sockets, no msg to tell me that I was not to keep it, or anything like that, so I took it, hahaha and you ****ers can't say you wouldn't do the same thing either so don't try to hide your greed. THEREFORE, Drew was just being stupid online (sorry drew if you somehow see this). I already ****ing told you the story too Drew you shouldn't have done that. I'm done with hacking man, I am. So All you who still believe to think I'm a hacker >.> then whatever, I could give a **** less you mother****ers. I do not hack, I do not scam, and I definately don't pk or disrespect without a ****in reason. Thank you all for reading if you did. I have no problems with anyone BUT the BBD, you ****ers are goin down.

And Yes. I am back on Killer7 You got a ****in problem then deal with it.
Peace.

Back On Killer7. Got a problem? F U C K you then.

"God sent me to strike, with skills unused like fallopian tubes on a dyke, you mother****ers are nothing, you cannot harm me I'll resurrect every aborted baby and start an army"
Pathos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2008, 17:31   #2
ftrain
The Mighty

ftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ftrain
Sam hacked drew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
Ok Justins new name is Potatoe man or Mr Potatoe

Radna loves jesus.
ftrain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2008, 18:22   #3
Broesly
Banned

Broesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftrain View Post
Sam hacked drew.
Who the **** is drew?
Broesly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2008, 18:29   #4
Pathos
Cherrypie?

Pathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to allPathos is a name known to all
Drew, he was Milenko, his very first character was darkslayerDTB, then he was using AvEnGeR and i explained everything in the msg above.

"God sent me to strike, with skills unused like fallopian tubes on a dyke, you mother****ers are nothing, you cannot harm me I'll resurrect every aborted baby and start an army"
Old 03-29-2008, 18:32   #5
Broesly
Banned

Broesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant futureBroesly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Drew, he was Milenko, his very first character was darkslayerDTB, then he was using AvEnGeR and i explained everything in the msg above.
Oh yeah, I sold him and hacked Milenko. Only made like 100 dbs off it though.
Old 03-29-2008, 18:42   #6
Pathos
Cherrypie?

Lol yeah I knew about that, but everyone thinks I hacked him like a long time ago, which stupid cuz I didn't but whatever.

Old 03-29-2008, 19:06   #7
ftrain
The Mighty

ftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond reputeftrain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broesly View Post
Oh yeah, I sold him and hacked Milenko. Only made like 100 dbs off it though.
THats ****ty man. I known drew since he was starting out. Hes a very good guy. And you hacked him. I have lost ALL RESPECT for you.

Quote:

Radna loves jesus.
Old 03-29-2008, 19:06   #8
Broesly
Banned

Quote:
THats ****ty man. I known drew since he was starting out. Hes a very good guy. And you hacked him. I have lost ALL RESPECT for you.

/tear

Moral of the story, don't buy accounts. He learned the hard way.

Internet respect is so required for me to go on in life, don't worry though I love being hated.
Old 03-29-2008, 19:11   #9
ftrain
The Mighty

Quote:
/tear

Moral of the story, don't buy accounts. He learned the hard way.

Internet respect is so required for me to go on in life, don't worry though I love being hated.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Like you bought evil pro?

Quote:

Radna loves jesus.
Old 03-29-2008, 19:16   #10
Broesly
Banned

Quote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Like you bought evil pro?
Used him for a week, retired him - gave him to Ameer.

Someone I don't intend to hack.
Old 03-29-2008, 19:28   #11
Mysticfreeze

Mysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Used him for a week, retired him - gave him to Ameer.

Someone I don't intend to hack.
you dont intend on hacking me do you?

and lol the only person he doens't wanna hack is a self respecting arab XD

Server: Nature
Subserver:Meteor

hope to see you on guys XD

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...hinydevice.jpg

^
|
i love this XD
Mysticfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2008, 19:50   #12
Broesly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticfreeze View Post
you dont intend on hacking me do you?

and lol the only person he doens't wanna hack is a self respecting arab XD
One that hates *Sexy_Lady* as much as I.
Old 03-29-2008, 19:51   #13
Mysticfreeze

Mysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond reputeMysticfreeze has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
One that hates *Sexy_Lady* as much as I.
well "it" shouldn't be alive XP

Server: Nature
Subserver:Meteor

hope to see you on guys XD

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...hinydevice.jpg

^
|
i love this XD
Mysticfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2008, 20:12   #14
Huahua
Banned

Huahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond repute
Yes you did, Drew sent me the proof on msn.
So did another VERY reliable source.

Leave this forum and hang your head in shame, hacker.
Huahua is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2008, 20:45   #15
ftrain
The Mighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huahua View Post
Yes you did, Drew sent me the proof on msn.
So did another VERY reliable source.

Leave this forum and hang your head in shame, hacker.
At least he isnt as bad as shubs.

Quote:

Radna loves jesus.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: