View Poll Results: Brain
Right 19 63.33%
Left 11 36.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2008, 22:44   #1
OriginSword

OriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to all
Are You Right Brained or Left Brained

The Brain Test

RiGHT BRAiNED PEOPLE

Visual.. creative.. global.. sees the "big picture" ..uses feeling.. imaginative.. symbol and image orientated.. living in the present and for the future.. philosophical.. religious.. a believer.. appreciative.. spatial perceptive.. fantasy based.. presents possibilities.. impetuous.. risk taking.. Impulsive.. processes information in varied order.. responds to tone of voice.. responds to emotion.. recall people's faces well.. gestures when speaking.. prefers frequent mobility and music in the background while studying and working.. less punctual.. random.. intuitive.. holistic.. synthesizing and visual.

LEFT BRAiNED PEOPLE

Analytic.. logical.. detail oriented.. fact ruled.. words and language orientated.. living in the present and past.. math and science orientated.. order & pattern perception.. reality based.. strategist.. practical.. safe.. verbal.. sequential.. processes information linearly.. plans ahead.. recalls people's names.. speaks with few gestures.. punctual.. prefers formal study design.. prefers bright lights while studying.. rational.. objective.. and responds to word meaning.

The majority of people in the World are left brained, but some are more whole-brained and equally adept at both modes. Mainstream society, including schools and workplaces tend to favour left-brain modes of thinking, while downplaying the right-brain people. Left-brain school subjects focus on logical thinking, analysis, and accuracy. Right-brained subjects, focus on aesthetics, feeling, and creativity. Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise, but maybe you can try to focus and change the direction, it is possible, and then you can become more whole-brained in your thinking.

Looks like teh ori is right brained... some of this is correct... i use my hands alot when speaking, and i like music in the background... i hardly can go 5 minutes without my wmp on.... i love sci-fi, and wrong i am not religious, risk-taking or impulsive...
Old 01-21-2008, 23:00   #2
tevren
blah.

tevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond repute
is it me or does the image switch directions periodically? It was moving clockwise at first, but then i viewed the image seperately and it was moving counter clockwise, then i went back to the site and it was moving counter-clockwise and then it switched back to clockwise
tevren is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 23:09   #3
OriginSword

OriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to allOriginSword is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tevren View Post
is it me or does the image switch directions periodically? It was moving clockwise at first, but then i viewed the image seperately and it was moving counter clockwise, then i went back to the site and it was moving counter-clockwise and then it switched back to clockwise

Hmmm... i wondered... i refreshed and clicked in and out a couple times but it seemed to go clockwise for me always....

maaaaaaaaybe you are "becoming more whole-brained in your thinking"
Old 01-21-2008, 23:13   #4
tevren
blah.

tevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginSword View Post
Hmmm... i wondered... i refreshed and clicked in and out a couple times but it seemed to go clockwise for me always....

maaaaaaaaybe you are "becoming more whole-brained in your thinking"
lol yeah it keeps switching for me ;(
tevren is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 23:22   #5
Wormy
Green.

Wormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wormy Send a message via MSN to Wormy
Where's the equally balanced brain option?
Wormy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 23:38   #6
OriginSword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormy View Post
Where's the equally balanced brain option?
cookies?

:P

ermm... i dont see how to edit the poll :/ sorry...
if you want it bad enough j00 can pm eurospaz
Old 01-22-2008, 00:47   #7
devvee
Comrade

devvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to devvee
Did that test before, but it goes both ways for me too. The image doesn't rotate the other way, it's just your perception of it I suppose. I don't know what influences the way it rotates to you though

"The only place where people of different race and culture live together is jail"
devvee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 13:11   #8
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tevren View Post
It does for some people. I could get it to change just by looking at the feet, then I could see her spinning in different directions. At first I couldn't see her going anything other than counter clockwise, but I'm definately a Right brained person, not left. I don't think it's a very accurate test of right or left brained, but it's definately an interesting optical illusion.

Leo ~

Lil_Firehawk ~ Trojan/Trojan/Trojan ~ 130/130/84
First 2nd RB on Leo!
PaperLil ~ Archer "The Arrow Monster" ~ Lv127
~Lillianna~ ~ Water Tao/Water Tao ~ 110/111
~Firehawk~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv 85

Eternity~

Lishandra ~ Archer ~ Lv72
Jaemiine ~ Wannabe Fire ~ Lv25
~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Lil_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 13:34   #9
~Bowser~
Bowser

~Bowser~ is on a distinguished road
Me and my little brother did it. We both said it was clockwise and it then changed - me and my brother both spotted it. Hes super imaginative (eg. Drawing litttle monsters, hes only 8 xD) and i thought myself to be a fact like guy.
~Bowser~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 13:36   #10
specialweapon
Đarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
it spins in the 4th dimention for me

btw nice picture of bouncing **** on that page xD
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 14:27   #11
LostBunny
Sad Bunny

LostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond repute
It lies. It says I'm left brained but that doesnt sound like me. I live in the lala fantasy realm, so clearly I should should right brained.
Name: Xena71 Class: Water 112
Name: CherryBerry Class: Fire 127 FIXED ALL MAGIC SKILLS!!
Name: Cherokee Class: Warrior 94
Y Moderator of Nothing anymore. Take care all and God Bless Hugs

YYI Y TeddybearsYY
LostBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 14:43   #12
specialweapon
Đarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBunny View Post
It lies. It says I'm left brained but that doesnt sound like me. I live in the lala fantasy realm, so clearly I should should right brained.
if u just "happen" to lose the left half of ur brain that wont be true..but u will lose all motor skills on the right side of your body, good trade off huh?
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 20:24   #13
RandomlyRandom
Bob/Shahed

RandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond reputeRandomlyRandom has a reputation beyond repute
It spins both ways for me too.

Water Club are died.
RandomlyRandom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 20:27   #14
chomps
Banned

chomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to chomps Send a message via MSN to chomps Send a message via Yahoo to chomps Send a message via Skype™ to chomps
only right brained for me :[ imma have my friends try it in the same room as me
chomps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 21:02   #15
chomps
Banned

chomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond reputechomps has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to chomps Send a message via MSN to chomps Send a message via Yahoo to chomps Send a message via Skype™ to chomps
my friend and my brother both said it was switching, but to me it waas just going left >_>
chomps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: