Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 12:43   #263041
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyBot View Post
I happen to like the Twilight books. The movie leaves a little to be desired. =]
Last book was the best. ;D
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2009, 12:44   #263042
SpyBot
И Э Я D

SpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve. View Post
Regardless. I still wouldn't call them little girls. I said females and I meant females. You can't compare me to a female fanbase. I can compare you to a generic fanbase.

k

No. More assumptions.

Scrubs is a great series. A lot better than some fantasy/romance.
Truth = I have never watched an episode of Scrubs, so I can't really say anything bad about the show because I have never seen it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHate View Post
Jess is god.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatat_Roku View Post
God is Jess
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Pepsi~ View Post
SpyBot is a professional spammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon! View Post
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invinsible View Post
SpyBot is the Spam mod!

Last edited by SpyBot; 06-10-2009 at 12:48.
SpyBot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2009, 12:45   #263043
Mortysteve.
Banned

Mortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Truth = I have never watch an episode of Scrubs, so I can't really say anything bad about the show because I have never seen it.

Have you read any of the Twilight books?
Already said, no.
nor am I going to. The premise of it sounds awful.
Mortysteve. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2009, 12:46   #263044
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Regardless. I still wouldn't call them little girls. I said females and I meant females. You can't compare me to a female fanbase. I can compare you to a generic fanbase.

k

No. More assumptions.

Scrubs is a great series. A lot better than some fantasy/romance.

I have not read the books, nor am I going to.
Okay, point made.

>_>
Dude, you obviously think I'm ****ing retarded.

Fantasy is a lot better than laughing at some ***got insulting the medical practice with horrible acting/story line.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:46   #263045
SpyBot
И Э Я D

SpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Last book was the best. ;D
I actually like the 3rd book the best =]

Quote:
Jess is god.
Quote:
God is Jess
Quote:
Quote:
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:47   #263046
SpyBot
И Э Я D

Quote:
Already said, no.
nor am I going to. The premise of it sounds awful.
Don't judge a book by it's cover?

That would be like me judging the show Scrubs from your avatar. lol.

Quote:
Jess is god.
Quote:
God is Jess
Quote:
Quote:
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:49   #263047
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
I actually like the 3rd book the best =]
3rd book was great too.
But I was a huge sucker for the whole getting pregnant and then having the Volutri come cause of Renesemee. x.x
Old 06-10-2009, 12:50   #263048
SpyBot
И Э Я D

Quote:
3rd book was great too.
But I was a huge sucker for the whole getting pregnant and then having the Volutri come cause of Renesemee. x.x
lawl.....I remember there was like this huge controversy about the 4th book because a human and a vampire were gonna get down and dirty and have a kid...rofl. And people were like, OMG, that's "not right" blah blah

Then it came out and everyone loved it. =]

Quote:
Jess is god.
Quote:
God is Jess
Quote:
Quote:
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:50   #263049
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Location: in the 206 and watch out for my Kinky! stalker Posts: 5,214
~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
3rd book was great too.

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
~Dark|Nemesis~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2009, 12:52   #263050
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
lawl.....I remember there was like this huge controversy about the 4th book because a human and a vampire were gonna get down and dirty and have a kid...rofl.
Rofl. xD
I was honestly confused as to how she could have gotten pregnant if vampires don't/can't produce anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dark|Nemesis~ View Post
Srsly.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:52   #263051
Mortysteve.
Banned

Mortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Okay, point made.

>_>
Dude, you obviously think I'm ****ing retarded.

Fantasy is a lot better than laughing at some ***got insulting the medical practice with horrible acting/story line.
No, I do not.

He's not a ***got. Reasons for that?
He is widely praised for his acting in that role. He received an Emmy nomination for his acting. He directs movies, the first being hugely successful. He was the highest paid actor on television in the USA at the time of filming the 7th series. Say you don't like the show, you can't deny he's a good actor.

It's not insulting to the Medical practice.

What's wrong with the story line? Do you even know the story line?

Quote:
Don't judge a book by it's cover?

That would be like me judging the show Scrubs from your avatar. lol.
I've seen parts of the movie. Whilst the movie probably doesn't do the book justice, it must be somewhat similar. Also, I generally do not enjoy that type of book.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:54   #263052
SpyBot
И Э Я D

Quote:
Rofl. xD
I was honestly confused as to how she could have gotten pregnant if vampires don't/can't produce anything.

Srsly.
I forgot how they explained that small detail in the book.... =]

Quote:
Jess is god.
Quote:
God is Jess
Quote:
Quote:
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:57   #263053
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
No, I do not.

He's not a ***got. Reasons for that?
He is widely praised for his acting in that role. He received an Emmy nomination for his acting. He directs movies, the first being hugely successful. He was the highest paid actor on television in the USA at the time of filming the 7th series. Say you don't like the show, you can't deny he's a good actor.

It's not insulting to the Medical practice.

What's wrong with the story line? Do you even know the story line?

I've seen parts of the movie. Whilst the movie probably doesn't do the book justice, it must be somewhat similar. Also, I generally do not enjoy that type of book.
Yus, you do.

I just think so.

Good on him.

Something something Dr.****'s baby born something something more JD and Elliot/Turk and what'sherface drama something something blah blah blah janitor does something crazy something something something and Tod something blah blah blah
Old 06-10-2009, 12:58   #263054
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
I forgot how they explained that small detail in the book.... =]
I don't think they explained it. x.x
Old 06-10-2009, 12:59   #263055
Mortysteve.
Banned

Quote:
Yus, you do.

I just think so.

Good on him.

Something something Dr.****'s baby born something something more JD and Elliot/Turk and what'sherface drama something something blah blah blah janitor does something crazy something something something and Tod something blah blah blah
No, I do not. Believe me for once.

You're saying it for no justifiable reason, other than I like scrubs/you don't like scrubs?

Yeah, that's so accurate. Besides, generic storyline = some love interest between main characters. But of course, it's **** because Scrubs did it.

Keep on spiting.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: