View Poll Results: Brain
Right 19 63.33%
Left 11 36.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2008, 12:43   #46
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by You****** View Post
why couldn't you people let this thread dieeeeee
Hai. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 13:10   #47
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
RiGHT BRAiNED PEOPLE
living in the present and for the future..

LEFT BRAiNED PEOPLE
living in the present and past.. plans ahead..

Ok um the right is living for the present but isn't a planner?
Left lives in the past and plans ahead but not for the future?

I am confused on what this is saying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 14:36   #48
Wormy
Green.

Wormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wormy Send a message via MSN to Wormy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
RiGHT BRAiNED PEOPLE
living in the present and for the future..

LEFT BRAiNED PEOPLE
living in the present and past.. plans ahead..

Ok um the right is living for the present but isn't a planner?
Left lives in the past and plans ahead but not for the future?

I am confused on what this is saying...
The present doesn't exist.
Wormy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 18:30   #49
Origin

Origin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
why couldn't you people let this thread dieeeeee
i thought j00 were teh ***got who bumped it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vremmi View Post
did you notice the new explanation animations added to http://www.shamozzle.com/RightLeftBrainTest.html so everybody can now see the spinning dancer go both ways, if they couldn't before
ah... ty for posting that... i wanna see it go both ways... weird that you stayed with teh thread to repost and keep it alive... i r still curious about j00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamee View Post
What happens if you saw the dance spinning both ways?
I was looking at it and I was all... Clockwi... waitaminute! Counterclockwise? And then ended up arguing with myself for a good 5 minutes on which direction she was spinning.
I went with right brained in the poll as I saw clockwise first.
congratultions it means j00 have a flexible mind... i need to see if i can make it go counterclockwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormy View Post
The present doesn't exist.
the present ish teh only realm of exsistance... tis teh future and teh past that do not exsist

i r have a very narrow-view, but tis keeps meh sane
lv 133,
lv 134 enough said
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 18:37   #50
Wormy
Green.

Wormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wormy Send a message via MSN to Wormy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
i thought j00 were teh ***got who bumped it

ah... ty for posting that... i wanna see it go both ways... weird that you stayed with teh thread to repost and keep it alive... i r still curious about j00

congratultions it means j00 have a flexible mind... i need to see if i can make it go counterclockwise

the present ish teh only realm of exsistance... tis teh future and teh past that do not exsist

i r have a very narrow-view, but tis keeps meh sane
The past has already happened so it doesn't exist, the present doesn't last long enough to exist as it automatically becomes the past, and the future hasn't happened so it does not exist either. Prove me wrong.
Wormy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 19:18   #51
miaow
<3

miaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
that french unshaven look is so not s3xy in a gurl
DAMN!
Old 05-20-2008, 19:34   #52
Origin

Origin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond repute
omg... that is SOOOOOoooo friggen hard...
it keeps wanting to go clockwise, but i was able to get it to go counterclockwise, but in teh next blink its clockwise... i think its setup... and teh friggen thing is set to rotate at different times :mad noises:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormy View Post
The past has already happened so it doesn't exist, the present doesn't last long enough to exist as it automatically becomes the past, and the future hasn't happened so it does not exist either. Prove me wrong.

>.<

waaaaa?
lv 133,
lv 134 enough said
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 19:39   #53
YouVagina
im spec.

YouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaow View Post
DAMN!
he thinks its sexy on a man is what he's getting at
YouVagina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 19:44   #54
miaow
<3

miaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
he thinks its sexy on a man is what he's getting at
DAMN!x2
Old 05-20-2008, 19:53   #55
YouVagina
im spec.

YouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaow View Post
DAMN!x2
hes never touched a woman's body before, except when he "accidently" bumped into them into the hall, but thats as close to a piece of ass he has come
YouVagina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 21:08   #56
BabyBlu
ASIANPRIDE

BabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond reputeBabyBlu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BabyBlu
lol what are you if you see her leg swinging left and right hohohoho
***9829;(Yakuza) f***963;***1103; ***1090;***1085;***1108; ***969;***953;***1080;! [~s***1108;***1103;***957;***1108;***1103;~ -***1108;***1090;***1108;***1103;***1080;***953;***1090;***1091;]***9829;
’***1085;***945;***1103;***945;’***1090;***1108;***1103;s:
(***1090;***1103;***963;j***945;***1080;)•••••BluGoddess••• ***1090;***1103;***963;j - ***1090;***1103;***963;j - ***1090;***1103;***963;j 127-130-125 [GuildYakuza)]
~~~ [***1085;***965;***1074;***1074;***1091;] uNkind ***8467;***957;***8467;50 ***961;***969;***1080;***945;g***1108; ***969;***945;***1103;***1103;***953;***963;***1103; ***969;***1085;***963; ***312;***1080;***963;***969;s ***312;***945;***1103;***945;***1090;***1108;!
(***969;***945;***1103;***1103;***953;***963;***1103;) • Pussy_Cat •••• ***1090;***1103;***963;j - ***969;***945;***1103; 130-130-122 ____[Guild:None]
(f***953;***1103;***1108; ***1090;***945;***963;) •••B1uGoddess•• ***969;***945;***1090;***1108;***1103; - f***953;***1103;***1108; 110-110 _______[Guild: (Yakuza)]
(***969;***945;***1090;***1108;***1103; ***1090;***945;***963;)BabyBlu<3 •••• ***969;***945;***1090;***1108;***1103; - ***969;***945;***1090;***1108;***1103; 110-114 ____[Guild: None]
(***945;***1103;’***1085;***1108;***1103;)••••BluGeisha • ••• ***945;***1103;’***1085;***1108;***1103; 123 _____________[Guild:PeanutNinjas!]
BabyBlu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 21:55   #57
brokenn
Banned

brokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond repute
From what I know, left side of your brain controls your right side and vice versa

I jack off with my right, so i guess that makes me left sided.
But i finger my ******* with my left, which makes my left hand the pitcher and the dominant side
making the right side of my brain dominate
right?
brokenn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 21:58   #58
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenn View Post
From what I know, left side of your brain controls your right side and vice versa

I jack off with my right, so i guess that makes me left sided.
But i finger my ******* with my left, which makes my left hand the pitcher and the dominant side
making the right side of my brain dominate
right?
I only read "Jack off" and "finger my *******".
So, I'm going to go ahead and say you're right.
Old 05-20-2008, 22:03   #59
brokenn
Banned

brokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hai. View Post
I only read "Jack off" and "finger my *******".
So, I'm going to go ahead and say you're right.
I don't know, it depends on how you look at it.
I can't jack off with my left hand, i'm not coordinated enough
But i'm making myself my own ***** with my left hand, which would make it the dominant one.
So this is working from two conflicting elements.
brokenn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2008, 22:12   #60
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenn View Post
I don't know, it depends on how you look at it.
I can't jack off with my left hand, i'm not coordinated enough
But i'm making myself my own ***** with my left hand, which would make it the dominant one.
So this is working from two conflicting elements.
Hmmm. Good point.
But, I think it should be decided depending on which hand you wipe your ass with.
Don't you agree?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: