Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 16:04   #31
*Cupcake
GTFO

*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomGGXX View Post
Poor thing, the world is crashing around you cause of one comment? Like that one guy said, you guys are helpless. You make any remarks you want about other people race, religion or ethnic back ground. One person, who opinion apparently doesnt matter, calls you ugly and you cant take it. As for the rest of you, once again LOL.
Lol, you are not affecting me at all. You are rather pathetic tbh.
Opinions are free, but in this case you cannot afford one.
I am entitled to what I think about people.
You decided to throw your 2cents in, didn't you?
Therefore, I will talk about whatever the hell I want.

Quote:
For someone who doesnt care, you respond awfully fast. You can talk about whatever the hell you want right? Just like Broesly? Go ahead, say some stupid racist ****. Your the prom queen right? You can do and say whatever hell you want.
Old 04-01-2008, 16:09   #32
X-KrystaL-X
Meow

X-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to X-KrystaL-X
Quote:
Poor thing, the world is crashing around you cause of one comment? Like that one guy said, you guys are helpless. You make any remarks you want about other people race, religion or ethnic back ground. One person, who opinion apparently doesnt matter, calls you ugly and you cant take it. As for the rest of you, once again LOL.
You obviously think highly of yourself to think any trash that you type on an Internet forum could bring anybodys world crashing down. Im damn sure her world is not crashing down... sorry to ruin your fun as your probably sat at your PC getting some childish kick out of this.

Anyway, like you said yourself, youre just one person who dosnt matter. At all.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/ <-- If your so botherd about starvin black kids, donate your PC to them or somthing then we dont have to read your petty comments anymore.

<3's: Randy, Colby (Precious), Niki (My Bruv), Sepharius (Bunny), Steven, Corykins (Princess), Justin

<(' '<) ^(' ')^ (>' ')> - Bunny Dance Stealed from Tiflor V.3

Slave to gillianchung :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
We'll probably see him on the news running from cops with a handful of TQ scratch cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooorl View Post
That's really, really cool. I wish that some day, I will gain 200+ kilos and rule a forum to a rpg.
Old 04-01-2008, 16:15   #33
VenomGGXX
Doushita?

VenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cupcake View Post

For someone who doesnt care, you respond awfully fast. You can talk about whatever the hell you want right? Just like Broesly? Go ahead, say some stupid racist ****. Your the prom queen right? You can do and say whatever hell you want.
Old 04-01-2008, 16:19   #34
fauxV.2
Banned

Location: My friend's mom's basement, rolling d20s, eating funyons and drinking mountain dew.
fauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fauxV.2
Quote:

Last edited by Aisling; 04-01-2008 at 19:44. Reason: racial slur
Old 04-01-2008, 16:20   #35
X-KrystaL-X
Meow

X-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As you keep saying in you posts "LOL". Your the prom queen? What sort of comment is that lol... It hardly qualifies as an insult. And yes, she can talk about what the hell she wants on an Internet forum. Its hardly the end of the world is it... But from reading that post of yours, I get the image that your probably just a lonely nerd, and the Internet IS your world... Sucks for you really

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine_(film) - Sound familiar?

PS. @ the fast replying thing...Ditto to you. ^^

<3's: Randy, Colby (Precious), Niki (My Bruv), Sepharius (Bunny), Steven, Corykins (Princess), Justin

Quote:
We'll probably see him on the news running from cops with a handful of TQ scratch cards.
Quote:
That's really, really cool. I wish that some day, I will gain 200+ kilos and rule a forum to a rpg.

Last edited by X-KrystaL-X; 04-01-2008 at 16:24.
Old 04-01-2008, 16:26   #36
Krysstoph
Sit Down..

Krysstoph will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-KrystaL-X View Post
As you keep saying in you posts "LOL". Your the prom queen? What sort of comment is that lol... It hardly qualifies as an insult. And yes, she can talk about what the hell she wants on an Internet forum. Its hardly the end of the world is it... But from reading that post of yours, I get the image that your probably just a lonely nerd, and the Internet IS your world... Sucks for you really

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine_(film) - Sound familiar?

PS. @ the fast replying thing...Ditto to you. ^^
Looks like everyone is replying fast to me...

Last edited by Krysstoph; 04-01-2008 at 16:28.
Old 04-01-2008, 16:26   #37
*Cupcake
GTFO

*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lmao.
Yup, just like Broesly
Way to tell me I'm the prom queen <3
Oh, was it an insult? Can't really tell tbh.

******s make good slaves.
Are you gonna tell me you are black? Oh goody, please do.

Quote:

Last edited by Aisling; 04-01-2008 at 19:45. Reason: filter bypass
Old 04-01-2008, 16:28   #38
X-KrystaL-X
Meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysstoph View Post
Looks like everyone is replying fast to me...
Yup Yup

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2008, 19:16   #39
Weetah
Banned

Weetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond reputeWeetah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-KrystaL-X View Post
You obviously think highly of yourself to think any trash that you type on an Internet forum could bring anybodys world crashing down. Im damn sure her world is not crashing down... sorry to ruin your fun as your probably sat at your PC getting some childish kick out of this.

Anyway, like you said yourself, youre just one person who dosnt matter. At all.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/ <-- If your so botherd about starvin black kids, donate your PC to them or somthing then we dont have to read your petty comments anymore.
God I just want to see both of your magnificent asses in a portrait together.
Old 04-01-2008, 19:58   #40
Camoflauge
Jos Hubby

Camoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond reputeCamoflauge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Way to go man. Ignore these other people. They are so pathetic that they have to follow behind him like he is the lord and master. When you have people that are dumb and ignorant its kinda hard for them to form their own opinions about something. As far as *Cupcake, I dont even know why she is talking. I saw her pic on the beauty contest thing. Not only is she ugly on the inside, but she UGLY AS HELL on the outiside.
If she was so ugly why did you take your time searching her pic ...let me rephrase, if you were so great yourself why are you looking at girls or for girls onlineo_o?You might as well be a female yourself trying to argue with a female and try to aim at her looks, Which aren't bad at all, might I add.

Quote:
Lmao.
Yup, just like Broesly
Way to tell me I'm the prom queen <3
Oh, was it an insult? Can't really tell tbh.

******s make good slaves.
Are you gonna tell me you are black? Oh goody, please do.
Please consider the variety of races here, madam ..

Quote:
Technically, anyone can say anything, they haven't invented the computer modification *reach threw screen to strangle said person* yet.

(Tornado Warnings)
[Guild]Epixtar speaks to All : the tv dude said that we need to take shelter immdiently[0:40]

[Guild]Epixtar speaks to All : too bad he dun realize im on exp pot[0:40]

Last edited by devilishlykatt; 04-01-2008 at 20:55.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:51   #41
Huahua
Banned

Huahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond repute
You all suck balls.
EXCEPT FOR:

Sonomakia
Biscuit
Breast
Old 04-02-2008, 02:57   #42
*Cupcake
GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huahua View Post
You all suck balls.
EXCEPT FOR:

Sonomakia
Biscuit
Breast
Did someone say breasts?

Radar.

Quote:
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: