Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 13:22   #16
Latulla
Banned

Latulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond reputeLatulla has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Latulla Send a message via MSN to Latulla
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotterWiz View Post
i still agree the arabs blow
Hating Arabs because they are Arabian is the same thing as hating any other group of people because of what you know about a few of them.

Good Fight hypocrite.
Old 04-01-2008, 13:26   #17
Huahua
Banned

Huahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond reputeHuahua has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomGGXX View Post
Way to go man. Ignore these other people. They are so pathetic that they have to follow behind him like he is the lord and master. When you have people that are dumb and ignorant its kinda hard for them to form their own opinions about something. As far as *Cupcake, I dont even know why she is talking. I saw her pic on the beauty contest thing. Not only is she ugly on the inside, but she UGLY AS HELL on the outiside.
You registered just to tell her that?

YOU ARE THE ONE WITH PROBLEMS SIR.
Old 04-01-2008, 14:12   #18
VenomGGXX
Doushita?

VenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cupcake View Post
As far as I am concerned, if I wanted your opinion I would of beaten it out of you with a ****ing shovel

Your contribution to what I look like is not counted as a valid opinion at all.

GTFO
A shovel huh? Im guessing you got the same treatment? Probably why you look like that huh? As for the rest of you, LOL.
Old 04-01-2008, 14:23   #19
X-KrystaL-X
Meow

X-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to X-KrystaL-X
Quote:
A shovel huh? Im guessing you got the same treatment? Probably why you look like that huh? As for the rest of you, LOL.
Not only is that once again hypocrytical and pathetic but its also the comeback of a 5 year old. Its pretty clear that your opinion dosnt matter to anyone here, especially not Cupcake so why not take them somewhere else? Oh... and why dont we see your pic posted up? You must think your pretty hot to think you have the right to call other peoples looks.

<3's: Randy, Colby (Precious), Niki (My Bruv), Sepharius (Bunny), Steven, Corykins (Princess), Justin

<(' '<) ^(' ')^ (>' ')> - Bunny Dance Stealed from Tiflor V.3

Slave to gillianchung :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
We'll probably see him on the news running from cops with a handful of TQ scratch cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooorl View Post
That's really, really cool. I wish that some day, I will gain 200+ kilos and rule a forum to a rpg.

Last edited by X-KrystaL-X; 04-01-2008 at 14:29.
Old 04-01-2008, 14:23   #20
*Cupcake
GTFO

*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

F-

That would make sense if I actually looked like I was hit in the face.
You could of been a little more genetically correct in your statements, h0m0.
What was your reason for registering in the first place?
Awwh, were you singling me out?

Your attacks are not as malicious as you may think.
Below fail.

Quote:
For someone who doesnt care, you respond awfully fast. You can talk about whatever the hell you want right? Just like Broesly? Go ahead, say some stupid racist ****. Your the prom queen right? You can do and say whatever hell you want.
Old 04-01-2008, 14:27   #21
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I have to say, knocking someone on their looks is a pretty low blow, dude..
Old 04-01-2008, 14:33   #22
X-KrystaL-X
Meow

X-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond reputeX-KrystaL-X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to X-KrystaL-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
Yeah, I have to say, knocking someone on their looks is a pretty low blow, dude..
You always have a cuter Ichigo avy than me lol

<3's: Randy, Colby (Precious), Niki (My Bruv), Sepharius (Bunny), Steven, Corykins (Princess), Justin

<(' '<) ^(' ')^ (>' ')> - Bunny Dance Stealed from Tiflor V.3

Slave to gillianchung :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
We'll probably see him on the news running from cops with a handful of TQ scratch cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooorl View Post
That's really, really cool. I wish that some day, I will gain 200+ kilos and rule a forum to a rpg.
Old 04-01-2008, 14:33   #23
*Cupcake
GTFO

*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute*Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What I wanna know is, where's his pic at? I mean, we can't have a case of the pot calling the kettle black can we? I suppose that would just add to his nature of being a contradicting f*ck.

Quote:
For someone who doesnt care, you respond awfully fast. You can talk about whatever the hell you want right? Just like Broesly? Go ahead, say some stupid racist ****. Your the prom queen right? You can do and say whatever hell you want.
Old 04-01-2008, 14:36   #24
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-KrystaL-X View Post
You always have a cuter Ichigo avy than me lol
xD

Quote:
What I wanna know is, where's his pic at? I mean, we can't have a case of the pot calling the kettle black can we? I suppose that would just add to his nature of being a contradicting f*ck.

True story... if this guy wants to rag on your looks, I suggest he man up and post some himself =x
Old 04-01-2008, 14:41   #25
*Cupcake
GTFO

Quote:
xD

True story... if this guy wants to rag on your looks, I suggest he man up and post some himself =x
The fact that he doesn't, just proves that he has no ground to stand on at all.
Why should I care though?
It's like a suma wrestler having the nerve to call someone fat.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2008, 15:51   #26
VenomGGXX
Doushita?

VenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond reputeVenomGGXX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your right. Making fun of someone's look is a low blow. Maybe I should make fun of the starving black babies, like *Cupcake over there. That would be ok right?

Quote:
lmfao.
Christianity and kindness ftl.
****, i hate starving black babies.
Old 04-01-2008, 15:54   #27
Pork
Banned

Pork has a spectacular aura aboutPork has a spectacular aura aboutPork has a spectacular aura about
You guys are getting the **** trolled out of you.
Old 04-01-2008, 15:57   #28
VenomGGXX
Doushita?

Quote:
The fact that he doesn't, just proves that he has no ground to stand on at all.
Why should I care though?
It's like a suma wrestler having the nerve to call someone fat.
Poor thing, the world is crashing around you cause of one comment? Like that one guy said, you guys are helpless. You make any remarks you want about other people race, religion or ethnic back ground. One person, who opinion apparently doesnt matter, calls you ugly and you cant take it. As for the rest of you, once again LOL.
Old 04-01-2008, 16:00   #29
*Cupcake
GTFO

Quote:
Your right. Making fun of someone's look is a low blow. Maybe I should make fun of the starving black babies, like *Cupcake over there. That would be ok right?
Someone just can't stop talking about me, can they?
Become a member of a bullsh*t charity and feed them then?
Doesn't phase me at all tbh.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2008, 16:02   #30
fauxV.2
Banned

Location: My friend's mom's basement, rolling d20s, eating funyons and drinking mountain dew.
fauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond reputefauxV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fauxV.2
Quote:
Poor thing, the world is crashing around you cause of one comment? Like that one guy said, you guys are helpless. You make any remarks you want about other people race, religion or ethnic back ground. One person, who opinion apparently doesnt matter, calls you ugly and you cant take it. As for the rest of you, once again LOL.
/fail.

If you have balls, you will make a character, get him to a decent lvl, and PvP with any of us.

If you have even bigger balls, give me your address and what city, state you live in.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: