Old 09-19-2007, 07:01   #61
Draggg

Draggg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickChicken View Post
haha well its people money, if they want to use it then let them iono why you guys nag about it lol bulker bulk this wow just stfu already if your poor and you dont have money then ok go get a job, people uses money when they want to buy w/e.
i dont care who buys dbs but when ppl say i buy dbs when i havent bought 1 db whole time i played that dose bug me since im proud of bein allmost full 2soc and not buying dbs to get there like allmost every one else
and it is a ****in waste to spend money on this game when u can spend it on anything else in life im proof u dun need to spend money to get good ****
Draggg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2007, 08:34   #62
Keith_Dragoon

Keith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud ofKeith_Dragoon has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Keith_Dragoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draggg View Post
i dont care who buys dbs but when ppl say i buy dbs when i havent bought 1 db whole time i played that dose bug me since im proud of bein allmost full 2soc and not buying dbs to get there like allmost every one else
and it is a ****in waste to spend money on this game when u can spend it on anything else in life im proof u dun need to spend money to get good ****
Hell yea Drag0nnub has been here from waaaaaay back in the day on Tiger doing his E-Hustling and working up his gear just like billgoldberg did. He aint bought ****.

Officially Retired from CO

ladrao de bicicletas
Keith_Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2007, 14:53   #63
R4nd3R
Ace of ♠

R4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond reputeR4nd3R has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcard&Penny View Post
Didnt you just buy a 2 soc tro armor? Lulz
And didnt you pay something like 300 dbs for it?
nah yo that was cornetto that bought a elite two soc armor two SDG's for 500 DBs .. LOL
Head~ShotGOWW for life
Phoenix Skill Color
Super Weapons
DragonBall Lvling Guide
R4nd3R is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 17:06   #64
kanto90

kanto90 is on a distinguished road
I heard a few bulkers,or db buyers quit recently,wonder if there will be any new victims..
kanto90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 17:34   #65
suaveintellect

suaveintellect is on a distinguished road
this game has to many problems to spend money on
suaveintellect is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 17:43   #66
kdevil__12
Banned

kdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond repute
cornetto is CESET

CESET = omega bulker

ask nick ( fetus ) he was cesets best friend before he scammed him LOL.

Told me that ceset had to pay money to get out of botjail on 2rULE.

CESET's *** retarded bulks more than taunt, bubba, nighthawk combined i FINK.

500 dbs for a 2 soc armor LoL.
kdevil__12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 17:57   #67
MasterKing

Location: Indiana-anywhere Perdue would be losing a football ill be there and ill be laughing:)
MasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond repute
uhh lol, did he really spend 500 dbs on a 2 soc tro armor coz that like 4 bulks or 1,340.00 usd on a piece of data lol
MasterMarketer-lvl 44 trojan(seller)

Characters-Emerald(Quit)
MasterKing-lvl 130 trojan(inactive)

Member of We~Quit~CO~But~Still~Spam~Forum Guild

My Dilemma
"cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for"
MasterKing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 20:46   #68
kanto90

kanto90 is on a distinguished road
wow,thats just... no comment.
kanto90 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 22:46   #69
MagicalFetus7.0
Banned

MagicalFetus7.0 is a splendid one to beholdMagicalFetus7.0 is a splendid one to beholdMagicalFetus7.0 is a splendid one to beholdMagicalFetus7.0 is a splendid one to beholdMagicalFetus7.0 is a splendid one to beholdMagicalFetus7.0 is a splendid one to beholdMagicalFetus7.0 is a splendid one to behold
Yes CESET paid like 1.4k for his armor, he also bulked 3x to get himself out of botjail. He also occasionally buys a bulk and sells the DBs at mega elevated prices to the nearby turks that cant get a visa.
MagicalFetus7.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2008, 03:52   #70
n00b!

n00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond repute
yes
n00b! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2008, 07:28   #71
Balmung

Balmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Balmung Send a message via MSN to Balmung Send a message via Yahoo to Balmung
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b! View Post
yes
Way to revive a dead thread

Shoushin 132 Trojan-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 283 (284)

Hokkaido 130 Ninja-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 274 (281)

PeppermintSwirl 130 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
Potency: 304 (311)

Glory Chit-Chat Moderator
Storm Chit-Chat Moderator
Balmung is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2008, 09:21   #72
Rutsey
Banned

Rutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rutsey
How the **** did you find it? Forums have only 3 pages for me
Rutsey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2008, 14:40   #73
Balmung

Balmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Balmung Send a message via MSN to Balmung Send a message via Yahoo to Balmung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutsey View Post
How the **** did you find it? Forums have only 3 pages for me
Searched for it using the google method

Shoushin 132 Trojan-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 283 (284)

Hokkaido 130 Ninja-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 274 (281)

PeppermintSwirl 130 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
Potency: 304 (311)

Glory Chit-Chat Moderator
Storm Chit-Chat Moderator
Balmung is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2008, 22:09   #74
n00b!

n00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond repute
no.. I'm just pro
n00b! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2008, 14:01   #75
Rutsey
Banned

Rutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rutsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Searched for it using the google method
I see.. but why would I want to revive a dead thread, as you said?

Free time is rare.
Rutsey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: