Old 04-12-2019, 04:39   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
11 more new rare runes.

#GG

Quench
Passive:Attacking a hero will reduce his XP energy.

Divine Shield
Has a 30% chance to reduce the magic damage received.

Reverse Magic
Being attacked has a chance to clear the attacker`s XP energy and end his XP status.

Tacit Strike
When hitting a hero equipped with [Barrier], adds Break and damage based on your BP gap, at most disabling [Barrier] without extra damage.

Deterrence
Being attacked will reduce the attacker`s chance of triggering weapon`s passive skill.

Deadly Sight
Increases your Hit Accuracy even if you have 0 Agility.

Judgment
Attacking a hero has a chance to ignore the effect of Water Taoist`s [Azure Shield], inflicting full damage.

Overwhelm
Attacking an enemy has a chance to ignore the effect of his [Immortal Force].

Tidal Wave
Attacking a hero will increase your XP energy by 1 point every 5 sec.

Life Drain
Launching magic attacks on an enemy has a 10% chance to drain his blood and restore your HP.

Blood Feast
Launching physical attacks on an enemy has a chance to drain his blood and restore your HP by 10000 pts.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:19   #2
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
These runes are all nice, making a good build is going to be hard.

It is nice to see they gave break characters their power back and now fires have a slight nerf. I am not sure how effective a 30% chance to reduce 50% m-damage is going to be I feel like its not enough if they are trying to bring fires to a manageable role at least.

Also as you can see looks like a pirate nerf rune to make kings go from pirate to thor class.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 04-12-2019 at 08:25.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2019, 09:43   #3
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Play a pirate like a monk - Melee/triple FTW is the funnest way to play anyway.

They should have just removed the Barrier rune altogether it was one of the stupidest runes and it destroyed BT characters Chi stats in general yet I guess it just means that 5th yellow rune slot will have to be used by BT characters for that new rune to eliminate the Barrier rune issue anyway yet the Barrier rune just should have been removed.

These new runes will really allow for some variety in builds.

I am not to familiar with the fire damage issue to much since our server does not have any powerhouses in the fire department yet I know they were the bane of the new Thor Class. Also last weekend I noticed my WWK's were killing Thor class in fly mode - that was new to me since I do not think it was like that when the class was first released yet I was not testing much.

I like the new runes in general and it makes for some interesting combos with runes.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2019, 10:13   #4
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
These runes are all nice, making a good build is going to be hard.

It is nice to see they gave break characters their power back and now fires have a slight nerf. I am not sure how effective a 30% chance to reduce 50% m-damage is going to be I feel like its not enough if they are trying to bring fires to a manageable role at least.

Also as you can see looks like a pirate nerf rune to make kings go from pirate to thor class.
Which rune are you referring to?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2019, 11:03   #5
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Which rune are you referring to?
Overwhelm
Attacking an enemy has a chance to ignore the effect of his [Immortal Force].

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 04-12-2019, 11:09   #6
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, well that didnít last long.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2019, 11:11   #7
Byuiso

Me and Neil were wondering how broken this is going to be in point based events.

Life Drain
Launching magic attacks on an enemy has a 10% chance to drain his blood and restore your HP.

On a fire is going to be insane.

MrMagic Lion Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 04-12-2019, 11:17   #8
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Play a pirate like a monk - Melee/triple FTW is the funnest way to play anyway.

They should have just removed the Barrier rune altogether it was one of the stupidest runes and it destroyed BT characters Chi stats in general yet I guess it just means that 5th yellow rune slot will have to be used by BT characters for that new rune to eliminate the Barrier rune issue anyway yet the Barrier rune just should have been removed.

These new runes will really allow for some variety in builds.

I am not to familiar with the fire damage issue to much since our server does not have any powerhouses in the fire department yet I know they were the bane of the new Thor Class. Also last weekend I noticed my WWK's were killing Thor class in fly mode - that was new to me since I do not think it was like that when the class was first released yet I was not testing much.

I like the new runes in general and it makes for some interesting combos with runes.
Look fire now are like this... if you are a good fire or a very good fire only Roc and Jefe can survive you even then they might not be able to...

In CTF fires are doing fire of hell for 30k each... so 3 fires using fire of hell all ctf 1 hit everything
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2019, 11:31   #9
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Me and Neil were wondering how broken this is going to be in point based events.

Life Drain

It's a 10% chance if I am correct which does not sound that bad since that would be like Draining touch, etc. yet with TQ's math it probably will activate 50% of the time. As for point based events and the buffs fires have already had and this new stuff its most likely going to be fires online for every event that is won on points IMO.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 04-12-2019, 11:37   #10
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's a 10% chance if I am correct which does not sound that bad since that would be like Draining touch, etc. yet with TQ's math it probably will activate 50% of the time. As for point based events and the buffs fires have already had and this new stuff its most likely going to be fires online for every event that is won on points IMO.
I think CS Elite PK is coming soon so you will see a fire own everyone easily...
Old 04-12-2019, 12:12   #11
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
I think CS Elite PK is coming soon so you will see a fire own everyone easily...
I am in agreement with you I do not know how a well played fire is going to lose in general if you can not kill them outright. They should easily win on points.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 04-12-2019, 12:22   #12
Xentheo

Quote:
I am in agreement with you I do not know how a well played fire is going to lose in general if you can not kill them outright. They should easily win on points.

Hope Rxin sees it.

Vini I will use as example his character from scale 1 out of 10 is maybe 7.5-8. He has a great char but for me to say only 2 characters in the game can fight him is not good especially since they are MAXED chars and he is far from that.

You can name 15 characters better than Vini but only 2 who can beat him
Old 04-12-2019, 14:58   #13
noobie.com

Quote:
Hope Rxin sees it.

Vini I will use as example his character from scale 1 out of 10 is maybe 7.5-8. He has a great char but for me to say only 2 characters in the game can fight him is not good especially since they are MAXED chars and he is far from that.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 04-12-2019, 15:15   #14
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hope Rxin sees it.

Well... because of my high ping it is easy with someone with skills to melle kill me in 1 hit. So it's not that OP except in cross events where i'm equal BP.

everyone will be running magic def ref's and running 48pct torts for cs-epk ahahaha
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2019, 15:22   #15
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Life Drain

yeah i believe so too.... i already have 19% chance to trigger draining touch, and if this new rune also restores my full hp that will be 29% chance to get full hp while i'm attacking....
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: