Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-27-2015, 10:16   #61
Akbar

Akbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bco View Post
Lol both who recorded and were on vigilante are in contact with me and it wasn't Khaled. I bet you can figure this out if it's your "friend".

Proof.
I can't deny what you believe in, it would be illogical.
Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 10:17   #62
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol both who recorded and were on vigilante are in contact with me and it wasn't Khaled. I bet you can figure this out if it's your "friend".

Proof.
its already been proved, khaled . plz post tpk vid like u promised ?

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 10:18   #63
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Proof.
he's been caught with a tornado icon on his FBar, and claimed it was a tornado edit (which btw is still illegal) hmm what else, his account is to be botjailed twice but obviously it isnt khaled LOL. He was also proven to be a co-ai mod, you can try to argue and deny but everyone alrdy knows the truth, you even claimed in that video it was "magictype" fb and wasn't legit which was khaled playing. All im saying **** adds up and the fact that you try to bring it back to light again to argue on behalf of khaled doesn't do him any good.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 10:31   #64
Bco

Bco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post
its already been proved, khaled . plz post tpk vid like u promised ?
Nothing been proved, can't help you with the tpk vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
he's been caught with a tornado icon on his FBar, and claimed it was a tornado edit (which btw is still illegal) hmm what else, his account is to be botjailed twice but obviously it isnt khaled LOL. He was also proven to be a co-ai mod, you can try to argue and deny but everyone alrdy knows the truth, you even claimed in that video it was "magictype" fb and wasn't legit which was khaled playing. All im saying **** adds up and the fact that you try to bring it back to light again to argue on behalf of khaled doesn't do him any good.
I- Tornado edit is legitlamate excuse yet has nothing to do with a bot.
II- The first time was not him, idk why am i repeating myself here and if it's twice can you post it.
III- Proven to be CO-AI mod is something really can't seem to be completely true.
IV- It's obvious it's magictype and yet it still not a bot.
V- I'm not the one who brought this up it's MangoMen.

You guys really seize the chance to give the guy all the heat even though no legitimate proofs.
There are still pretty much bunch of people using way more of hacks and bots out there, what's the deal?
Bco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 10:34   #65
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

II- The first time was not him, idk why am i repeating myself here and if it's twice can you post it.
III- Proven to be CO-AI mod is something really can't seem to be completely true.

You guys really seize the chance to give the guy all the heat even though no legitimate proofs.
There are still pretty much bunch of people using way more of hacks and bots out there, what's the deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadchadchad View Post
No one gives 2 ***'s about botting in general, but when someone:

Claims they are legit for months on end,

Uploads hundreds of videos trying to prove their innocence

Logs on other peoples accounts and bots on them without the original owners knowledge

Claims to be the best CO PvPer to have ever lived

Makes noobs on different servers called ''Jealousy'' trying to provoke the fact that HE is the best and others are jealous of his awesome legitimate skill

Gets people to join raid call convo's and gives his word that he is legit

Gives bull**** to his 'friends' that he is legit when he clearly is not

Challenges people to Pvp duels for money, with the winner taking all (Practically scamming due to there being a huge unfair advantage)

And the million other things this dweeb has done

It's pretty funny to actually stalk the #nigg4 and put out his flame

PS: kuntahled where's your swag gone? I haven't seen you say 'nigg4' for a while now, slowly losing the wanab status?
^

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 10:35   #66
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You guys really seize the chance to give the guy all the heat even though no legitimate proves.
I- Its really not at all... he edits his client so he can tell which one hes on? Ok there buddy.
III- Oh so i guess he just happened to be selling monk gear at the same time as house music the mod, and had the exact same pic of the gear, at the exact same time. He was also buying gold for vig at the same time as housemusic, on the same servers as house music. What a bunch of happy coincidences. I'm sure he stopped posting/defending himself for a completely different reason.
IV- Go download coworker and try magictype lolol. Theres no magictype for fb because its a skill you aim... at best magictype would maybe help fb when offscreening and you click for a shot thats a tad far away.
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 10:39   #67
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
I- Its really not at all... he edits his client so he can tell which one hes on? Ok there buddy.
III- Oh so i guess he just happened to be selling monk gear at the same time as house music the mod, and had the exact same pic of the gear, at the exact same time. He was also buying gold for vig at the same time as housemusic, on the same servers as house music. What a bunch of happy coincidences. I'm sure he stopped posting/defending himself for a completely different reason.
IV- Go download coworker and try magictype lolol. Theres no magictype for fb because its a skill you aim... at best magictype would maybe help fb when offscreening and you click for a shot thats a tad far away.
He doesnt seem to understand so im done, but using magic type and editing their files to create less stun for tornado is not legit, which is what khaled claims to be. No matter what his excuse is whether the icon is for aimbot or edit.

Last edited by wtfiswrong1234; 07-27-2015 at 10:44.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:47   #68
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He doesnt seem to understand so im done, but using magic type and editing their files to create less stun for tornado is not legit, which is what khaled claims to be.
Lolol dont forget editing the stun for tornado wouldnt change the icon, and changing the icon wouldnt change the stun. He deleted the earlier threads but quick reminder that at first he said he had the client edited to remove the stun from tornado so it looked like fire, and when questioned about why fire looked like tornado he then claimed that he switched the 2 skills ( which is lols) , and then finally he came to my personal favourite of an excuse " its so i know which client im on, the edited or non edited one".
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Old 07-27-2015, 10:52   #69
Bco

I just want you to understand and this coming from me and i have nothing aganist anyone but.

If you talking about using bots then i'm gonna be talking about it based of that.

He is legit.

Videos on his channel so far seems to be for entertaining and there is no edits as it seems aside from that tornado video.

People ask him to log and he hasn't botjailed anyone.

He hasn't claimed to be the best CO PvPer according to everyone around he only claims that about fb.

The noobs that he creates is non of my business he can name it whatever he wants and the intention of name is also his business.

He doesn't get people to join raidcall and tell them about how legit he is, this doesn't happen.

The relationship between him and his friends is something that we don't know the inside of it and an example of that would be required to understand.

He challenges people to pvp but everytime he doesn't take anyone's money he just says that for the giggles i seen it before on titan server he won but he refused to take anything and said "i'm just kidding lol" if i quite remember.

What other million things has he done?
Old 07-27-2015, 10:58   #70
Bco

Quote:

You missed number 2 there.

I- How is it not?
II - I'm sure this can be easily questioned if nobody did yet. Why would CO-AI mod buy gold instead of farming it?
III-You click "disable range check" and the target not in range doesn't show anymore true? so now you can easily cast the skill before the target lands.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:03   #71
Aim|Bot

Quote:
I just want you to understand and this coming from me and i have nothing aganist anyone but.

If you talking about using bots then i'm gonna be talking about it based of that.

He is legit.

Videos on his channel so far seems to be for entertaining and there is no edits as it seems aside from that tornado video.

He hasn't claimed to be the best CO PvPer according to everyone around he only claims that about fb.

The noobs that he creates is non of my business he can name it whatever he wants and the intention of name is also his business.

He doesn't get people to join raidcall and tell them about how legit he is, this doesn't happen.

The relationship between him and his friends is something that we don't know the inside of it and an example of that would be required to understand.

He challenges people to pvp but everytime he doesn't take anyone's money he just says that for the giggles i seen it before on titan server he won but he refused to take anything and said "i'm just kidding lol" if i quite remember.

I'm done arguing, you're either a troll or a friend of khaled. I used to be friends with him and he very much does care that people think hes legit, thats why the vids are there. P.S Khaleds admitted to using autofollow vs a friends team to try and win sktpk.. as in coord for coord every jump with tfb and melee. He's a botter and he told me he does take the cp soo...
Old 07-27-2015, 11:10   #72
Bco

Quote:
I'm done arguing, you're either a troll or a friend of khaled. I used to be friends with him and he very much does care that people think hes legit, thats why the vids are there. P.S Khaleds admitted to using autofollow vs a friends team to try and win sktpk.. as in coord for coord every jump with tfb and melee. He's a botter and he told me he does take the cp soo...
Can't take your words for a fact, friends don't snitch.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:40   #73
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Oh the fun this gives the community forums. Server drama where both sides are proven botters are duking it out on who botted more. Hah.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 11:57   #74
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

Quote:

He is legit.

Sorry why would you use the videos on his channel on to judge whether or not he is legit lol, does a smart criminal make a video of themselves committing a crime? oh wait Khaled did just that with the tornado in his fbar, which you conveniently choose to ignore.

Last edited by wtfiswrong1234; 07-27-2015 at 12:00.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:00   #75
Bco

Quote:
Sorry why would use base the videos on his channel on whether or not he is legit lol, does a smart criminal make a video of themselves committing a crime? oh wait Khaled did just that with the tornado in his fbar, which you conveniently choose to ignore.
If i accuse you of botting tfb? what would be your defense?
Recording yourself.

I did not ignore it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: