Old 06-25-2015, 15:36   #31
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
I bought the knife so i could sue that bound perm stone, bound cps to make it just like mine/better even, then sell the unbound one, and if new bound cps come in, i can use those to make the knife better

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2015, 15:54   #32
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
If you buy the ring pack do you get a choice between heavy or attack ring?
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2015, 15:58   #33
Smokin^Aces

Smokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin^Aces has a reputation beyond repute
i don't get it.. is it like you pay regular cps for bound items or can you use bound cps to buy the bound items
Kylin->Honor->Eternity->Eagle->Babyicey->Columbus(Quit)
Scammed/Capped aprox. 400-500k cps from red name egys from all those servers to make my acc. GG
Sold-Quit~
SmokÓn^Aces/Se|fMade: 130-130-140 water-war-nin
382 bp
81k Jiang Score
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
what is this **** learn english and come
Smokin^Aces is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2015, 16:33   #34
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
but why do you need high + for alt char?
assassin alt char:
+8 2soc armor/cap of a cheap class
+5/+6 knives, 130 or 120 or a combo of both.
+5/+6 2soc ring.
rest could be 1 soc.

substitute cap and armor with 2soc monk gears and you can use your gears to farm a monk or 2 a day.

from here, you can make some money to start saving for 2soc gears.
Not everyone is a camping zombie that farm Nemesis/Banshee 24/7.
Some people still prefer to mix in a little team event in it.
Team event required gear, especially Elite and Team Pk.
If you are spending CP only for Nemesis/Banshee, you are not aiming high enough or you have one hell of a patience to be camping 24/7.
If anything, I cannot comprehend people whose sole existence is just to farm Nemesis/ Banshee 24/7.

As for the gear for alts char, I am making a few alts (currently a Ninja ), I prefer to gear them up as best as I could. If I want to half ass the gear, I might as well not make one. But that's just me :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin^Aces View Post
i don't get it.. is it like you pay regular cps for bound items or can you use bound cps to buy the bound items
Unbound Cp only.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2015, 23:36   #35
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
dragon warrior ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Not everyone is a camping zombie that farm Nemesis/Banshee 24/7.
Some people still prefer to mix in a little team event in it.
Team event required gear, especially Elite and Team Pk.
If you are spending CP only for Nemesis/Banshee, you are not aiming high enough or you have one hell of a patience to be camping 24/7.
If anything, I cannot comprehend people whose sole existence is just to farm Nemesis/ Banshee 24/7.

As for the gear for alts char, I am making a few alts (currently a Ninja ), I prefer to gear them up as best as I could. If I want to half ass the gear, I might as well not make one. But that's just me :/

Unbound Cp only.
im tempted to buy full set of bound dragon warrior.....
with champion arena grade 7 if u loose every match u gain 300 point every day.....
if u win 1 match its a +4 stone every day....... excluding all the events tht give u bound cps......
full set cost 9400....
some1 bought 4 items?
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2015, 00:04   #36
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
im tempted to buy full set of bound dragon warrior.....
with champion arena grade 7 if u loose every match u gain 300 point every day.....
if u win 1 match its a +4 stone every day....... excluding all the events tht give u bound cps......
full set cost 9400....
some1 bought 4 items?
Ah, I thought u were d-war already hehe
Old 06-26-2015, 16:56   #37
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
Why did to have to double the price of some of the gears on server and then update the website to match.

4k cps for bound bracelet/ring is way too much
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2015, 08:30   #38
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
I bought the knife so i could sue that bound perm stone, bound cps to make it just like mine/better even, then sell the unbound one, and if new bound cps come in, i can use those to make the knife better
also made a knife for autohunt/hitting spook

total price 649cp + 54cp to delevel and some mets...
big perm stone(B) was free so making one of these on several chars is still cheaper than making one unbound one which would require about 3700 cp to perm + cost of knife

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: