Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-04-2015, 08:09   #1
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Server populations

Whats the highest pop server nowadays?

Any server with FULL market spots etc?

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 17:00   #2
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think any are very populated. Doing some research , I've found 2 servers that are not one sided, Dragon and BabyIcey

I checked out the all NA server (Columbus) and it was pretty low populated and one-sided, what a disapointment =(

More Bad Servers:
Mars/Venus (one sided , with everyone afraid of a poor attitude greedy king that stands on players dbs)
Dreams (one sided)
SnowWhite

If anyone has any information about the servers please comment =)
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"

Last edited by akasha; 06-07-2015 at 11:39.
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 17:24   #3
CUP|D0N
Brendan

CUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CUP|D0N
Wow SnowWhite not one sided?
Old 06-06-2015, 17:34   #4
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah from what I heard =) I asked 2 players there!
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
Old 06-06-2015, 17:36   #5
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I believe currently, BabyIcey is the hot server. What's with all the hype and people transfer into it now
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 17:47   #6
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post

One of the EU servers due to EU players being forced on those servers...as far as US servers probably BabyIcey.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 20:43   #7
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
I don't think any are very populated. Doing some research , I've found 2 servers that are not one sided, Dragon and SnowWhite(Fairy Tale).

I checked out the all NA server (Columbus) and it was pretty low populated and one-sided, what a disapointment =(

More Bad Servers:
Mars/Venus (one sided , with everyone afraid of a poor attitude greedy king that stands on players dbs)
Dreams (one sided)

If anyone has any information about the servers please comment =)
dam really snow white isnt one sided?
Elven_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 22:12   #8
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Yeah from what I heard =) I asked 2 players there!
Whoever you talked to is on crack, or you are, or both of you are. The same side has been controlling that server for the past 8 months.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 23:31   #9
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

In case you were interested in playing again (though I'd advise against it), the EU servers are on the whole much busier than the US equivalents, but are often particularly one sided. Fire may not be, but Light, Dark, Storm and Champs are.

Kings move around so much now that it's rare for a day to go by without someone moving. This means that the power, at least on US servers, is constantly shifting, so a server may only be "active" for periods of time before one side moves to a new server.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:30   #10
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
In case you were interested in playing again (though I'd advise against it), the EU servers are on the whole much busier than the US equivalents, but are often particularly one sided. Fire may not be, but Light, Dark, Storm and Champs are.

Kings move around so much now that it's rare for a day to go by without someone moving. This means that the power, at least on US servers, is constantly shifting, so a server may only be "active" for periods of time before one side moves to a new server.
To bad alot of kings are "friends". Else the shifting of kings could actually be fun instead of making a server even more 1sided. I hope Terr0r will still decide to come to Dark, could make it alot more inreresting.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2015, 11:39   #11
akasha
Martian

HEARMERAWR!! I am not on drugs, please be respectful on the forums. I am sorry guys I will remove that since you guys are saying I was lied too, my apologies :P
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
Old 06-07-2015, 15:45   #12
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post

I just talked to Beneko on Tiger. I logged in and it was pretty rammed to be honest. xD

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2015, 01:52   #13
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
Whoever you talked to is on crack, or you are, or both of you are. The same side has been controlling that server for the past 8 months.
whatever do you speak of
Elven_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2015, 02:10   #14
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Volcano is one-sided and overpopulated.
It ****ing sucks.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2015, 03:48   #15
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

neptune always
§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: