Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2015, 09:06   #31
Deathclaw
Soon

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
Funny when a big bulker on my server lost his gear the same way then TQ got it back for him.So why is support bias?
Why do u even ask?
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2015, 10:48   #32
weapon11

weapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not really sure about how they would go about this, but tq really needs to crack down on these stupid scammers. I'm sure it's not as simple as it sounds, but I agree with bushwacker. how can you not assume a person with the same name, lvl 1, spamming trades with a character also having that name is not a scammer? I get that he should have caught it don't get me wrong. but seriously, give me a break. how about an option we have all wanted for a while like say "refuse trades from people who are not trade partners" it might also stop all the stupid noobs in the market constantly spamming the hell out of everyone in the market.
weapon11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2015, 11:27   #33
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TQ World.
Old 02-05-2015, 13:47   #34
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
First of all, I have to say, I am sorry about what happened to you.
Second, I have to clarify that you are responsible for your own fault. You are always required to see the player's name clearly before you press "ok" while trading.
Third, you may file a ticket from our official website https://account.99.com/common/SubmitTicket.aspx and if the guy you traded your coronet to is proved to be a scammer, we will try to help you out. But we cannot promise you anything.
Lastly, please be more careful in future while trading with others or even you own accounts.

Wish you good luck!
own fault, why can there not be a more effective system in place? I think it's both the game creators fault, and the players.

'player's name clearly' ,
it is not as clear as you would think. It's hard to tell sometimes, especially when you are excited about a trade.

If the gm didn't help me with this, even though it was my own fault, there wouldn't be a next time. I just wouldn't log into your guys game at all. Also when you hit 'OK' the transaction is done instant, which I think is silly. Why not give a 5 second buffer zone before the trade truly completes. Only with partners does it go instant. Eh?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean

Last edited by roflzinternets; 02-05-2015 at 13:53.
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2015, 14:20   #35
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
In order to trade your item to random noob you need to be trade partner or merchant account. And when you apply to merchant TQ warn you that they wont be responsible for anything that happens. You didnt read the warning?
Without that, there is no way to sell stuff. It's a pointless argument and tq should learn that their system is flawed. They need to do as someone suggested and have a buffer time on trade, or as I did like on steam you both must confirm the trade first, and then both click trade for it to go through. Also they know who took it, can trace the IP, or at least the characters who got the items for free from the lotto/bandit and can ban those knowing that they were involved in the scamming. It's just they're being lazy and making excuses and don't give two ****s about it.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2015, 22:48   #36
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Without that, there is no way to sell stuff. It's a pointless argument and tq should learn that their system is flawed. They need to do as someone suggested and have a buffer time on trade, or as I did like on steam you both must confirm the trade first, and then both click trade for it to go through. Also they know who took it, can trace the IP, or at least the characters who got the items for free from the lotto/bandit and can ban those knowing that they were involved in the scamming. It's just they're being lazy and making excuses and don't give two ****s about it.
Why do people forget that its TQ we are dealing with. You expect too much from them. Sometimes they do go way too far helping people (bulkers usualy). And sometimes people expect too much from TQ. Whats next? "TQ i sneezed during the fight and i lost because of it, i am a bulker, undo the fight"? People should be more carefull when trading. You should always click "ok" with the recipient first and you will never get scammed when trading your account.
Also
Quote:
Originally Posted by weapon11 View Post
how about an option we have all wanted for a while like say "refuse trades from people who are not trade partners" it might also stop all the stupid noobs in the market constantly spamming the hell out of everyone in the market.
For how many years people been asking something like this. Guess CO will die beore TQ will manage to do such simple thing. It would stop 2 problems at once.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 02-06-2015 at 02:04.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2015, 23:53   #37
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
tq should start banning scammers and their main chars.

for the main: 1st off 1week, 2nd 1 month, 3rd perm. something like that.
Old 02-06-2015, 00:42   #38
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
GM-York***8217;s reply(2015-2-5 22:09:15):
Sorry, our staff have tested the route system and found that it is working normally. Maybe you were lagging and confirmed your bet after the result of 15 came out, so that your bet go to the 27 round. Please understand that we won***8217;t be able to confirm whether it was your own connection or it was the server issue which caused this. We suggest you always confirm your bet before the count down starts to avoid this kind of things from happening again. Thank you for your understanding.
However everyone experienced the ddos attacks yesterday, still going till now
so you see? we are even now you love TQ i love TQ we are in the same boat.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:03   #39
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
They should be able to reverse a few trades, I think that has happened to me before.

The positive side of this experience is, you probably will never get scammed like this again, because you will be super careful next time.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2015, 05:03   #40
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
tq should start banning scammers and their main chars.

for the main: 1st off 1week, 2nd 1 month, 3rd perm. something like that.
Or charge them money like when they git bot jail but they cannot log in and charge through support. More like TQ to do this then ban them.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2015, 07:41   #41
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Simple guide to trade between own chars:

1. Trade with your other char.
2. Put in the item(s) to trade (DO NOT PRESS OK).
3. Go to the other char, check if the item(s) are in the trade window. If they are, click ok, if not you give it another go from step 1.
4. Go back to the first char and click ok.

Easy as pie.

I've seen that way of scamming alot, never been so unlucky to actually fall for it.
I just follow the 4 simple steps above.
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2015, 08:39   #42
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post

1. Use your brain for thinking

Easy as pie.
There, I managed to shrink your guide a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2015, 10:30   #43
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post

1. Trade with your other char.
2. Put in the item(s) to trade (DO NOT PRESS OK).
3. Go to the other char, check if the item(s) are in the trade window. If they are, click ok, if not you give it another go from step 1.
4. Go back to the first char and click ok.

Easy as pie.

I've seen that way of scamming alot, never been so unlucky to actually fall for it.
I just follow the 4 simple steps above.
Can you repeat it again? Didnt understand from the first time.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2015, 10:59   #44
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
The scammer in this case hasnt broken any rules... all he's done is taken advantage of your lazy mind.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2015, 12:01   #45
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
There, I managed to shrink your guide a little.
Nice compression rate!
Which algorithm did you use? :P
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: