Old 05-08-2014, 00:07   #76
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
You really need a reality ckeck if u think that i would start with playing a game again just because of a lying moron like you.

But i think i gonna regard jaxx as a troll from now on, because he really should know how much BS u posted if he actually was a decent sc2 player as he claimed to be. Any really decent player would laugh at your Siege contain counter suggestion.

The only legit counter is to use warp prism, medivacs vor nydus Worms, etc and go for the Main. Your counter clearly implies attacking the contain. But hey keep on claiming otherwise.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 01:35   #77
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
You really need a reality ckeck if u think that i would start with playing a game again just because of a lying moron like you.

But i think i gonna regard jaxx as a troll from now on, because he really should know how much BS u posted if he actually was a decent sc2 player as he claimed to be. Any really decent player would laugh at your Siege contain counter suggestion.

The only legit counter is to use warp prism, medivacs vor nydus Worms, etc and go for the Main. Your counter clearly implies attacking the contain. But hey keep on claiming otherwise.
DC, you've got less balls than Karyn and that's saying something!
Old 05-08-2014, 05:34   #78
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What? No. You call me a noob, I claim that I am clearly better than you. You don't step up, you can't comment. That's how it is.

I never suggested to attack the contain. Keep grasping straws. I just suggested ways to break through a contain if you really had to. Using prisms / vacs aren't even a counter, that's just basic harass. I'd hardly consider you platinum if you think doing that is a counter against base contain.

Although I do love doing something during that harass. Usually its pulling in cheapshots on the contain yea and getting efficient trades. If you can get efficient trades out of it, why not? Hitting him on the retreat always has good results because he can't afford to turn around during a harass.

Besides, I suggested the things you said. I said warp prisming & medivacing base is the way to go. But no, you ignore that and say "lol keep attacking contain noop"

Don't sissy out anyway, come on. You stated that you were better, right? Play ball.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 09:46   #79
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Man DC is a wimp...

On my 9th Silver promotion series, won 2 games so far but lost one a moment ago. Yasuo was being negative since the lobby then 'crashes' for 10 minutes...Then proceeds to tell us he will rape our families and deliberately feeds the enemy.

Didn't help with a Tryndamere going rambo because he got an early lead only to neglect his lane and let Rene get back into the game big time...
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 11:00   #80
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Of course he's a wimp. Has he ever been anything else? When has he ever backed something up?
Old 05-08-2014, 11:46   #81
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Dumb fool. You clearly stated that immortals, raven etc.were the counter for a Siege CONTAIN. Those units are never the counter for any contain unless you want to attack it.
Computer Scientist
Old 05-08-2014, 12:46   #82
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
This thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 12:50   #83
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
are panda and deathclaw officially in a love hate relationship yet, i need updates ive been gone for a year
Old 05-08-2014, 17:32   #84
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Not yet sexy, I'm still available just for you <3

It's still the same. Deathclaw bluffs, I call his bluff & place challenge, Deathclaw deviates from topic and flees. Something he learned from the French I guess.

And Deathclaw, you are saying contains have no counter? I guess even your "sc2 vanilla I was platinum" was a lie then. Of course you do not attack a contain full from the front, the fact that you even suggest that means you have no idea how to play against terrans as a whole.

I also like the fact that you suggest that you can only focus your attention and/or army only on one point. Either "you strike the contain" or "go around and harass base". Why not both? Unless you are having a serious deficit already, you can do both. By the way, if you let an enemy set up a contain nice and easy at your entrance, you have done a hell of a crap job when it comes to scouting. You seriously deserve to not be higher than top silver if that happens to you.
Old 05-08-2014, 20:19   #85
Reddevilx

Reddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond reputeReddevilx has a reputation beyond repute
mods are retarded, game is retarded, threads about netdragons fail gets deleted so did mines, cut your loses and leave these money hungry failures while you still have your sanity

Heisenberg
Nin

Sagitarious
Arch

[/COLOR="Indigo"]xMonkeyKingx[/color]
Monk
130 > 130>126
Reddevilx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 20:38   #86
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevilx View Post
mods are retarded, game is retarded, threads about netdragons fail gets deleted so did mines, cut your loses and leave these money hungry failures while you still have your sanity
I feel like this passage has some sort of rhyme scheme
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 23:08   #87
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
And Deathclaw, you are saying contains have no counter? I guess even your "sc2 vanilla I was platinum" was a lie then. Of course you do not attack a contain full from the front, the fact that you even suggest that means you have no idea how to play against terrans as a whole.
No counter? Where the **** do i even suggest to attack the contain? YOU suggested that by bringing up units that are ONLY useful for attacking the contain. WTF is wrong with you?

Quote:
Yea i can see how i claim that there is no counter for a contain.

You counter the tactic not the units, but it is still a counter. You noob just dont know what a counter actually is, because you obviously dont know **** about this game. And by attacking the main you force the enemy to give up the contain and defend his base. You just need a little contain yourself to avoid that the enemy decides to go for your main in the meantime.

Platinum player? WTF is wrong with you? How about you learn to read already you dumb moron.
Quote:
And no i used to be a diamond player when i was still playing during vanilla SC2,[...]
here i was talking about platinum:
Quote:
And thats why you arent a plat/diamond player.
Do you see the word "I" here? No? L2R.

Quote:
I also like the fact that you suggest that you can only focus your attention and/or army only on one point. Either "you strike the contain" or "go around and harass base". Why not both? Unless you are having a serious deficit already, you can do both. By the way, if you let an enemy set up a contain nice and easy at your entrance, you have done a hell of a crap job when it comes to scouting. You seriously deserve to not be higher than top silver if that happens to you.
Dude where did i suggest to ATTACK the contain?

How about you learn to read already
Quote:
It is not a contain if it you arent at disadvantage by attacking it.
WHY would i suggest to attack the contain if i write this? How retarded are you?

Quote:
By the way, if you let an enemy set up a contain nice and easy at your entrance, you have done a hell of a crap job when it comes to scouting. You seriously deserve to not be higher than top silver if that happens to you.
ROFL. First of all it is irrelevant here if the enemy manages to set up a contain. How the **** is it even in any way relevant to answer the the question "How to counter a contain?"

2nd I already said that it was a cheese tactic (which implies that it shouldnt happen to you unless you are a noob that doesnt know that you should scout) and you claimed how it was a legit tactic and stuff, but i like how you use my arguments now.

3rd I assume that this paragraph is supposed to be some kind of retarded flame but yes of course it happened to me. I already said that i started as a bronze player. I dont pretend to be a "out of the box" sc2 pro unlike you, who claims to be a pro player and yet doesnt even know how to counter cheese tactics.
Computer Scientist
Old 05-09-2014, 06:25   #88
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:
No counter? Where the **** do i even suggest to attack the contain? YOU suggested that by bringing up units that are ONLY useful for attacking the contain. WTF is wrong with you?
Yea i can see how i claim that there is no counter for a contain.
You suggested that I said that with my comment. I named a few units that could help break through the contain, and you automatically assumed I would straight forward attack with them. That's where you implicated that I would straight forward attack the contain, which is something I never said.

Your counter against a contain is not attacking it, that's no counter. That's just not playing the opponents game. A counter would be an army composition and attack strategy that would break through the contain. Contains aren't invincible, your implications about that are off the mark too. Picking a contain apart without losses isn't a hard thing to do. Sure you raid his base in the meanwhile if he doesn't pull back, but like I said, you can do more than one thing at once.

Quote:
You noob just dont know what a counter actually is, because you obviously dont know **** about this game. And by attacking the main you force the enemy to give up the contain and defend his base. You just need a little contain yourself to avoid that the enemy decides to go for your main in the meantime.
I know plenty on how to counter contains. I don't know anything about the game huh? Then why are you afraid to prove that you are better? I mean, it should be easy for a pro like you right? Also, stop repeating yourself and read my post. I said you could do both at once, the contain and the base.

Quote:
Platinum player? WTF is wrong with you? How about you learn to read already you dumb moron.
here i was talking about platinum:
Do you see the word "I" here? No? L2R.
Same difference. You even claim to be a rank higher, so it must be even easier to hit platinum, correct? I mean, You're backing nothing up at all.

Quote:
Dude where did i suggest to ATTACK the contain?
How about you learn to read already
WHY would i suggest to attack the contain if i write this? How retarded are you?
It tends to get boring for having to talk to someone with such a weak comprehension of the English language. I'll repeat it again. You said there is a contain, I named some units that are good at picking it apart, you suggested that I use those units to attack the contain head-on and that is right what the opponent wants (duh, point of contain), but that was something I didn't do. You imply that I would straight forward attack the contain, a conclusion you came to on yourself. No one ever said the contain had to be attacked from the front yet you assumed wrongly that I did so. If you don't get it from these sentences, you might aswell stop trying and pick up a few English language books because I'm tired of having to deal with your faux arguments.

Quote:
ROFL. First of all it is irrelevant here if the enemy manages to set up a contain. How the **** is it even in any way relevant to answer the the question "How to counter a contain?"

2nd I already said that it was a cheese tactic (which implies that it shouldnt happen to you unless you are a noob that doesnt know that you should scout) and you claimed how it was a legit tactic and stuff, but i like how you use my arguments now.

3rd I assume that this paragraph is supposed to be some kind of retarded flame but yes of course it happened to me. I already said that i started as a bronze player. I dont pretend to be a "out of the box" sc2 pro unlike you, who claims to be a pro player and yet doesnt even know how to counter cheese tactics.
"First of all", it wasn't irrelevant. You should not let a contain be set up on your base. Of course you'll be in a disadvantage if that happens. That's like saying "how to counter after you let your mineral line be raided a few times". It's bull, you belong in a lower league if this happens to you.

"2nd", the fact that it relies on your opponent not properly scouting makes it a tactic. It's a low succes rate tactic, but a tactic nonetheless. High risk vs high rewards. You can debate that everything is cheese if you go from an "enemy doesn't scout properly" viewpoint because that happens all the time.

"3rd", No, it was not a flame. We were discussing the tactic, I don't give a rats ass about you. Everyone started as a bronze player technically, nor did I ever imply (I dare you to find such implications in my post) that I was some sc2 pro. I stated that I was low platinum level and I gave my opinion about such tactics. I do think of it as a compliment that you think my tactic countering sounds like tactics from an out of the box sc2 pro.

Anyway, nice dodge on the play. All words, no action.

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 05-09-2014 at 06:30.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:26   #89
Infamous~29

Infamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~29 has a reputation beyond repute
pretty sure last i checked sc2 was dead and nobody cares tho
Old 05-09-2014, 11:16   #90
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
You suggested that I said that with my comment. I named a few units that could help break through the contain, and you automatically assumed I would straight forward attack with them. That's where you implicated that I would straight forward attack the contain, which is something I never said.
Break through the contain? You suggested them to COUNTER the contain and because your units are only useful to attack the contain your COUNTER is to attack the contain. Simple logic, bro.

Quote:
Your counter against a contain is not attacking it, that's no counter. That's just not playing the opponents game. A counter would be an army composition and attack strategy that would break through the contain. Contains aren't invincible, your implications about that are off the mark too. Picking a contain apart without losses isn't a hard thing to do. Sure you raid his base in the meanwhile if he doesn't pull back, but like I said, you can do more than one thing at once.
"If you dont attack the contain then it is not a counter. " WTF did i just read?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countervalue

Attack strategy? LMAO.
http://www.diffen.com/difference/Strategy_vs_Tactic

And obviously u still dont understand what a contain is. I said that you are at a disadvantage if you attack it not that contains are invincible. Attacking it is simply a dumb idea. At least as long as you have way better targets.

Quote:
I know plenty on how to counter contains. I don't know anything about the game huh? Then why are you afraid to prove that you are better? I mean, it should be easy for a pro like you right? Also, stop repeating yourself and read my post. I said you could do both at once, the contain and the base.
Oh really and thats why you suggest to counter it with those units? LMAO. You only know how to counter siege not a contain.
If it is a bad idea to attack a contain with full force then why should it be better if your have a smaller army to attack it? How dumb are you?

Why should i play a game that i have not played for ages? If i dont enjoy it anymore then i should play it just for the sake of proving something? Bro i told you to get a reality check.

Quote:
Same difference. You even claim to be a rank higher, so it must be even easier to hit platinum, correct? I mean, You're backing nothing up at all.
Panda and moron is the same difference. L2R bro. If you cannot even remember if someone said this or that then you shouldnt argue.

Quote:
It tends to get boring for having to talk to someone with such a weak comprehension of the English language. I'll repeat it again. You said there is a contain, I named some units that are good at picking it apart, you suggested that I use those units to attack the contain head-on and that is right what the opponent wants (duh, point of contain), but that was something I didn't do. You imply that I would straight forward attack the contain, a conclusion you came to on yourself. No one ever said the contain had to be attacked from the front yet you assumed wrongly that I did so. If you don't get it from these sentences, you might aswell stop trying and pick up a few English language books because I'm tired of having to deal with your faux arguments.
Oh yea the good old weak english comprehension point by someone that keeps on proving that he is a moron. Your brain is the only weak thing here.

1.) I did not say anything but that this is why you arent a plat player. Maybe posting an image is the equalivent of saying in your world. Oh wait or maybe you think that i am the guy in this comic!

2.) No you cannot do both, but i already explained it (yet again) in this post. If you are too dumb to get it then it is your problem.

Quote:
"First of all", it wasn't irrelevant. You should not let a contain be set up on your base. Of course you'll be in a disadvantage if that happens. That's like saying "how to counter after you let your mineral line be raided a few times". It's bull, you belong in a lower league if this happens to you.
It is completly irrelevant because this argument is about HOW to counter a contain you moron.
Of course it has happened to me. If it didnt happen to you then you never played sc2.
If you think that it would STILL happen to me then i have to disappoint you.

Quote:
"2nd", the fact that it relies on your opponent not properly scouting makes it a tactic. It's a low succes rate tactic, but a tactic nonetheless. High risk vs high rewards. You can debate that everything is cheese if you go from an "enemy doesn't scout properly" viewpoint because that happens all the time.
Well you just supplied one definition of a cheese tactic. Another one would be that noobs usually respond wrongly. Oh wait this applies to a contain too!
It is simply cheese.

Quote:
"3rd", No, it was not a flame. We were discussing the tactic, I don't give a rats ass about you. Everyone started as a bronze player technically, nor did I ever imply (I dare you to find such implications in my post) that I was some sc2 pro. I stated that I was low platinum level and I gave my opinion about such tactics. I do think of it as a compliment that you think my tactic countering sounds like tactics from an out of the box sc2 pro.
Maybe you should look-up the difference of pretending and sounding/being/whatever

You sound like a noob that pretends to be a pro. Weak english comprehension ftw.
Computer Scientist

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: