Old 05-02-2014, 10:27   #31
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
I still don't think i've encountered an egyptian yet who doesn't respond in english when i tell them i don't speak arabic.
Even when you tell them IN ARABIC your not Egyptian they still respond in Arabic..

I'm pretty sure if they went to university they would at least know the difference between p and b...
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 10:47   #32
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Even when you tell them IN ARABIC your not Egyptian they still respond in Arabic..

I'm pretty sure if they went to university they would at least know the difference between p and b...
Well if you say it in arabic it seems like an obvious assumption that you speak arabic, despite not being Egyptian. It might be more effective to say you don't speak arabic.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 11:21   #33
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
They always kept on spamming arabic even after i told them to speak english.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 12:06   #34
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Went to egypt years ago and I saw tons of little 10 year old kids playing CO. Ofc they don't understand what you telling them. Or simply trolling you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2014, 12:07   #35
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
They always kept on spamming arabic even after i told them to speak english.
You ****ing liar.

They all go to college, the ones above 17. The rest are probably way younger than that, I'm sure they went to school and took English lessons, you can only blame the education system because it's a failure and they don't get taught properly, but THEY GO TO SCHOOL/COLLEGE.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:21   #36
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
No. I mean, plenty of them don't speak english well enough to have a conversation without any difficulty, but it seems to me that they can all handle simple english.
Wow, your server must be blessed. I have like at least 3 people whisper me something in Arabic (I guess, it just shows as weird symbols on my computer since I don't have Arabic fonts installed) whenever I enter market, and even if I spam "I only speak English" 5523794723 times, they STILL keep talking Arabic.
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2014, 01:49   #37
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Wow, your server must be blessed. I have like at least 3 people whisper me something in Arabic (I guess, it just shows as weird symbols on my computer since I don't have Arabic fonts installed) whenever I enter market, and even if I spam "I only speak English" 5523794723 times, they STILL keep talking Arabic.
2nd this
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2014, 14:14   #38
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do you get bombarded with trades and friend requests? Or if you're an 120+ archer they chase you around bird inviting you to their team. Lolz, I use to lure them to the corner of BI and slaughter them.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2014, 14:19   #39
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Do you get bombarded with trades and friend requests? Or if you're an 120+ archer they chase you around bird inviting you to their team. Lolz, I use to lure them to the corner of BI and slaughter them.
Whispers, trade requests, friend requests, mentor requests, trade partner requests, all of it. ALL of it.
Old 05-03-2014, 14:26   #40
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Whispers, trade requests, friend requests, mentor requests, trade partner requests, all of it. ALL of it.
I remember people asking for a feature to be implemented that meant blocking someone ( blacklisting ? ) would also stop trade requests etc..

Did this ever get implemented?
Old 05-03-2014, 14:40   #41
Smaehtin
Scientist

Quote:
I remember people asking for a feature to be implemented that meant blocking someone ( blacklisting ? ) would also stop trade requests etc..

Did this ever get implemented?
Nope, I think TQ's game designers were busy making ****ty new features that nobody wants or needs.
Old 05-03-2014, 15:12   #42
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Nope, I think TQ's game designers were busy making ****ty new features that nobody wants or needs.
Incredible...

I am glad I quit this game, albeit it took me while to get over the addiction. Helps if you supplement that addiction with a new addiction i.e. other games

Still playing my Starcraft and League of Legends.
Old 05-03-2014, 15:14   #43
Smaehtin
Scientist

Quote:
Incredible...

I am glad I quit this game, albeit it took me while to get over the addiction. Helps if you supplement that addiction with a new addiction i.e. other games

Still playing my Starcraft and League of Legends.
I'm bored of League . Maybe I should buy Starcraft
Old 05-03-2014, 15:24   #44
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
I'm bored of League . Maybe I should buy Starcraft
I'm not bored of Lo...Yet, more frustrated if anything. Failed my silver promotion AGAIN, today. I keep getting some extremely unpleasant team mates who insist on playing the role that they want to play regardless of what the team has to say.

Then of course if they dont get it they ruin the game for others by being extremely toxic/AFK/trolling. Though I am not particularly good at the game I would argue that I am far better than bloody bronze !!

Starcraft 2 is fun man, I'm sure you know it so I wont go on about it, but it can be a real challenge ^^

I recommend Battlefield 4 once its fixed
Old 05-03-2014, 15:51   #45
Smaehtin
Scientist

Quote:
I'm not bored of Lo...Yet, more frustrated if anything. Failed my silver promotion AGAIN, today. I keep getting some extremely unpleasant team mates who insist on playing the role that they want to play regardless of what the team has to say.

Then of course if they dont get it they ruin the game for others by being extremely toxic/AFK/trolling. Though I am not particularly good at the game I would argue that I am far better than bloody bronze !!
Haha, typical LoL players. So many 12-year-old ******s

Quote:
Starcraft 2 is fun man, I'm sure you know it so I wont go on about it, but it can be a real challenge ^^

I recommend Battlefield 4 once its fixed
I'll probably check it out soon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: