Old 01-23-2014, 12:58   #1
exterr

exterr is on a distinguished road
Returning now and got some Questions

Hi everyone, i used to play conquer a few years ago (3~4years idk for sure). I remember when i stopped they announced the "new class" ninja. Well, a lot has changed since my emoquit and now i have some questions.

I saw that to upgrade the lvl of my itens i have to go on "forge" menu or something like that and put meteors to increase the chance of success. Is it the only way to do this? Any rule to know how many mets do i need to get 100% success?

My char is an Archer-Archer (130-117 actually) and i used to make a lot of gold plvling newbies in bird island and adv zone, does it still worth it? I mean, people still do that Water farm? Rbing and getting the super gems and stuff like that?

Ty and sorry about my english, its not my main language
exterr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2014, 13:37   #2
ilikestuff
Noob and proud of it

ilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exterr View Post
I saw that to upgrade the lvl of my itens i have to go on "forge" menu or something like that and put meteors to increase the chance of success. Is it the only way to do this? Any rule to know how many mets do i need to get 100% success?
If you select one met to upgrade, it should advise you then how many mets you need for 100% success.

Ruby StatueOfZeus whatever it is now
ilikestuff - archer 123-131
dutchoven - pure tro, 130-132-132...fixed blade and nix
LightMyFire - fire 130-130...all skills fixed
frontwedgie - tro-war-tro, 130-130-130
Kawaii - ninja, 130-130
ilikemuff - water, 131...self made, no plvl, fixed fish
iminestuff - water, 110-112... played not farmed, all skills fixed
Numerous others
ilikestuff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2014, 00:31   #3
dark~devil
ran dumb

dark~devil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by exterr View Post
My char is an Archer-Archer (130-117 actually) and i used to make a lot of gold plvling newbies in bird island and adv zone, does it still worth it? I mean, people still do that Water farm? Rbing and getting the super gems and stuff like that?
No, average SDG price on most servers I play is tops 2kk. You only get a DB for second rb lvl 100 and lvl 110. No point rbing for blessed either. 5 STGs makes any item including talis, crops, and garments, -1. STGs cost on average 5-10kk(so 25kk-50kk makes -1). DBs can no longer be converted to CPs either. Entire game has shifted its monetary system. ***Buy low and sell high has not and never will change.***

You have an archer. That is good. Do all quests and level up to 130 and second rb. Go ahead and learn all the Assassin skills now and do quests for the noob elite and super gears which also help you get exp to lvl.

Also, check website for any bonuses for relogging in old accounts too. I believe they still have all kinds of bonus gear packs and bound CPs. Bound CPs can be used for Donation to Kingdom to get a Title and also used in your status screen to upgrade your weapon skills and stuff. If you get anything unbound/tradeable it would be prudent to log in any other old noob accounts you have access to as well. Login screen now has link to help recover old accounts.

Last edited by dark~devil; 02-01-2014 at 00:38.
dark~devil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2014, 16:45   #4
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark~devil View Post
No point rbing for blessed either. 5 STGs makes any item including talis, crops, and garments, -1.
Please explain that to the server I'm on.
Only ring, necky, headgear, armor and weps can blessed that way.
Everything else has to go through RB to get blessed, an easy thing to do though. Takes 3-5 hours to lvl a monk or war to RB.
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2014, 00:14   #5
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Please explain that to the server I'm on.
Only ring, necky, headgear, armor and weps can blessed that way.
Everything else has to go through RB to get blessed, an easy thing to do though. Takes 3-5 hours to lvl a monk or war to RB.
I -1 my bound goldfish by using 5 stg's
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: